Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 250 of 3393
  1. #201
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by WrenchP View Post
    Has anyone ordered the x9 in silver? Any pictures?
    Yup, and looks like these will be the first silver X9 pictures online. The silver looks great - it is metallic so there are very small flecks in it that don't really show well in pictures. The bike quality is very good from my first impressions. Welds and paint are solid, other than a very small scuff on the downtube (the silver hides blemishes btw) the bike had no damage upon arrival. The box was fully intact. The plastic "hub" for the fork was broken as mentioned by others, but my fork doesn't seem to have any issues.

    Typical items needed to be adjusted - derailleur position and limits, handlebars, and brakes. BB7s are easy to get adjusted, and you will probably need to reposition the caliper housing to the frame as shown in the included instructions from Avid. Also be sure to check the headset - mine was fairly loose, but still moves freely upon tightening to remove lateral play. The rear derailleur cable was also incorrectly routed to the provided mounts. The rear brake cable housing might be too short because it limits the front wheel turn radius to about 100 degrees left of center, probably not a big deal but it could pull on the brake lever in a crash - not that I would ever crash . Rims seem to be fairly true, but I will probably have them checked at a LBS soon. Also, there were yellow rim strips included in the box.

    The bike rides great. Responsive and easy to control. Shifts great and the brakes have plenty of power even after just a few firm braking episodes. I have no desire to switch to hydros (which I have on my XC bike). I am 5'11" and 32" inseam and this is a Large 19" frame. I was in between sizes, but the Large fits me just fine and my riding position is a little more upright than my XC bike. The medium probably would have fit too, but there would have been a lot of seatpost exposed. There is some self steer with the Mission tires, but it isn't that bad. I was planning to ditch them immediately, but I'll probably keep them on in the warmer months and get something more aggressive for the winter. It looks like H-billies *should* fit. Bottom line, a LBS would sell this bike for $1600+ with a different name on it. At $800, it's a no-brainer. The below pictures are the fully stock bike.

    Boris report....-2014-09-12-08.38.10-small.jpg

    Boris report....-2014-09-12-08.38.19-small.jpg

    Boris report....-2014-09-12-08.38.35-small.jpg

    Boris report....-2014-09-12-08.38.45-small.jpg

  2. #202
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    56

    Boris report....

    double post
    Last edited by tdamlo; 09-13-2014 at 05:07 AM. Reason: double post

  3. #203
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sml-2727's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,231
    I was thinking of getting new tires to for winter but really don't want to throw down a couple hundred on new tires, so I was thinking about using screws instead, anyone ever attempt this? I've done this before with dirt bike tires but they had more tread on them so the screw had more rubber to grab into.
    2016 Santa Cruz Hightower CC
    2016 GT Grade Carbon

  4. #204
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    167
    They are out of anything in my size (and not a foo foo color) in all but the X5 - I need a 17.

    Questions -
    Anyone with an x9 in size 17 have buyer's remorse and want to sell it?
    Is there are big weight difference between an X5 and X9?

    Any thoughts on buying an X5 and upgrading? It seems to me that the spec on the x5 would work OK in terms of derailers, but not sure if the cranks are heavy and junky or if the brakes are horrible. I would not want to spend money upgrading and end up paying more than the X9 for less of a bike. Really bummed I missed the deal!!!!

    Tom

    If I were to buy

  5. #205
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,763
    I have the x5 and have been abusing it pretty good.. And it's still going. I have the sram gxp on another bike and the ones on the x5 don't weigh a noticeable difference. The sram gxp isn't super light either. I got the x5 cause I plan on moving the drivetrain from my fs down to it, so that was a non issue but I haven't had a problem with the x5 drivetrain, I just prefer shimano. Brakes, I have bb7s that just need pads but the novela is adequate for now. They're not terrible just not as adjustable. I didn't want the mission tires anyways so that didn't make a difference. It really depends on what you want and what your plans are. I have parts, and I can get them cheap on ebay if I want something usually.. And I do my own work, so it's not super expensive to upgrade something.

    Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

  6. #206
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    167
    While I prefer shimano (no other reason than using it my whole life until recently), the SRAM stuff on my Stumpjumper works fine, so as long as the X5 stuff works fine, no worries there.

    Excuse my ignorance, but what is a GXP?

    I guess the other issue is that the X9 is a smoking deal at $799, which I think is less than when it was first released. If the X5 went down to $499, that would be so much better. Part of this is getting a great bike, another part is really feeling like I got that great deal, even better than the normal bikesdirect.com great deal.

    Tom

  7. #207
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,763
    Gxp is the crankset on the x9

    Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

  8. #208
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    167
    i thought x9 had

    SRAM X5 22T ALLOY BKx36T ALLOY BKx175MM

    i do see that GXP is the bottom bracket...

    Tom

  9. #209
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,763
    Yeah its the bb that comes with the x5 crankset

    Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

  10. #210
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,763
    The price hasnt gone down since I have been looking at them and that's been a few months. I think the x5 is a good deal for someone who wants to throw some parts on, especially when most of the differences are stuff that you'd do differently than the x9. The x5 is a good starting point, but it depends on your plans. I wish it came with the new alivio shifters that triggers on top and the bottom because I don't like the bottom thumb trigger on the x5. I'd rather use index fingers. But it's still a pretty cheap price point to get on a fat bike.

    I did lose the fixing nut on the crank, not a big deal the gxp fits, so I'll have to pick up another one. They're coming from China for 2 bucks, not a deal breaker. I'll be putting some thread lock in there.

    Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

  11. #211
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by sml-2727 View Post
    I was thinking of getting new tires to for winter but really don't want to throw down a couple hundred on new tires, so I was thinking about using screws instead, anyone ever attempt this? I've done this before with dirt bike tires but they had more tread on them so the screw had more rubber to grab into.
    I used machine screws with nuts on the exterior, silicone on the interior screw heads on a old bike. I'll be using this setup on the vees and buying something for non snow riding.

  12. #212
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sml-2727's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,231
    Quote Originally Posted by radnur22 View Post
    I used machine screws with nuts on the exterior, silicone on the interior screw heads on a old bike. I'll be using this setup on the vees and buying something for non snow riding.
    Thank you for the reply. I was also thinking of lining the tires with duck tape, thats how I used to do it with my dirt bikes back in the day.
    2016 Santa Cruz Hightower CC
    2016 GT Grade Carbon

  13. #213
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sml-2727's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,231
    Quote Originally Posted by pearsth View Post

    Questions -
    Anyone with an x9 in size 17 have buyer's remorse and want to sell it?
    Is there are big weight difference between an X5 and X9
    I have a 19 in black, I will sell it for 1000 bucks
    2016 Santa Cruz Hightower CC
    2016 GT Grade Carbon

  14. #214
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    167
    Hah...I can get a 19 online for 799 still. Need to stretch my stumpy legs!!!
    2010 Stumpjumper Carbon Expert
    1998 Stumpjumer Comp
    2012 Airborne Wingman
    2014 Motobecane Night Train Bullet

  15. #215
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    329
    Quote Originally Posted by pearsth View Post
    They are out of anything in my size (and not a foo foo color) in all but the X5 - I need a 17.

    Questions -
    Anyone with an x9 in size 17 have buyer's remorse and want to sell it?
    Is there are big weight difference between an X5 and X9?

    Any thoughts on buying an X5 and upgrading? It seems to me that the spec on the x5 would work OK in terms of derailers, but not sure if the cranks are heavy and junky or if the brakes are horrible. I would not want to spend money upgrading and end up paying more than the X9 for less of a bike. Really bummed I missed the deal!!!!

    Tom

    If I were to buy
    I don't think the difference in price justifies spending any more than whaT you need to get an x5...and I have an x9
    Epic Flash Boris F65X + road bikes

  16. #216
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by fastpunk View Post
    Is the Boris front hub, front disc spacing or rear disc spacing?
    Good question. I got some salsa enabler forks to replace the bent stock forks that were shipped. Save some serious weight, I might add - .7 lbs. But the brakes don't line up so now - the disc is too close, so now I have to do some research. Adapter ? Different wheel? I love the forks tho. If anyone has any insight on this alignment problem feel free to chime in. thx!

  17. #217
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,763
    Is that what the washer that came with the bike is for?

    Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

  18. #218
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by yzfvet View Post
    Good question. I got some salsa enabler forks to replace the bent stock forks that were shipped. Save some serious weight, I might add - .7 lbs. But the brakes don't line up so now - the disc is too close, so now I have to do some research. Adapter ? Different wheel? I love the forks tho. If anyone has any insight on this alignment problem feel free to chime in. thx!
    Well, it looks like I ordered the wrong fork. The wheels are front hub - zero offset . I think anyhow - as the enabler forks don't quite line up as far as the front brakes go. Not that BD puts any of these details in their descriptions. I need to see if there is some adapters of some sort - Why are rigid fat bike forks so complicated??

  19. #219
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,763
    All bikes are complicated but fat bikes are the newest and things are changing so fast that you have to be careful when you buy something. I didn't even know the wheels and fork were at odd offsets and I've been shopping for both lol

    Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

  20. #220
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Osiris sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    103

    Boris report....

    Quote Originally Posted by yzfvet View Post
    Well, it looks like I ordered the wrong fork. The wheels are front hub - zero offset . I think anyhow - as the enabler forks don't quite line up as far as the front brakes go. Not that BD puts any of these details in their descriptions. I need to see if there is some adapters of some sort - Why are rigid fat bike forks so complicated??
    5mm shims between the bracket and frame, to move the caliper inboard, should line it up.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

  21. #221
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    21
    Thx for the suggestion, but actually the caliper mount will not fit between the mount on the fork and the rotor - too tight. I did find out that I can grind 5 mm off the caliper mount ( just where it bolts on) and that should do the trick! Kind of a recess in the mount itself.

  22. #222
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Osiris sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    103

    Boris report....

    Quote Originally Posted by yzfvet View Post
    Thx for the suggestion, but actually the caliper mount will not fit between the mount on the fork and the rotor - too tight. I did find out that I can grind 5 mm off the caliper mount ( just where it bolts on) and that should do the trick! Kind of a recess in the mount itself.
    I had them reversed then. 5mm shims for a front spaced fork on a rear spaced hub maybe? Your hub is front spaced on a rear spaced fork.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

  23. #223
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    21

    Ready to roll

    Finally got the brakes aligned nice on the enabler forks, Slimed surly lite tubes, different ( lighter ) seat, grips. Gained a lb with the slime, but lost it with the other changes, so still 36.4 lbs. Ready for some sand!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  24. #224
    mtbr member
    Reputation: brassos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    63
    Hey all,
    any idea what the chainline is on a boris x7 or x9? I have some race face ride cranks coming and don't see any info anywhere. Also checked Khs 3000 site.
    nominal on cranks is 50mm.
    Thanks

  25. #225
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,763

    Re: Boris report....



    Went for a ride today.. Found an abandoned van too



    Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

  26. #226
    wanna ride bikes?
    Reputation: *OneSpeed*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,269
    update on my Boris X5 in indigo blue.

    day of assembly: Yellow rim strips (just to see how it looks), On One Floaters, SPD pedals, swapped saddle
    Attachment 923469Attachment 923470Attachment 923471

    Shimano SLX hydraulic brakes with 203mm XT rotor. only the front came in when my LBS ordered them, now I have both and will probably get the rear on tomorrow.
    Attachment 923473

    and today i set up the front ghetto tubeless. worked beautifully. added reflective tape in blue so I'll see how it looks tonight. loving this thing!

    Attachment 923478Attachment 923479Attachment 923480Attachment 923481

  27. #227
    Custom User Title
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by yzfvet View Post
    Finally got the brakes aligned nice on the enabler forks, Slimed surly lite tubes, different ( lighter ) seat, grips. Gained a lb with the slime, but lost it with the other changes, so still 36.4 lbs. Ready for some sand!
    And what did you end up doing with the mount? grind it down by 5mm where the caliper mounts?

  28. #228
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    21
    Yes,worked great. Beats getting a new fork or hub! Somebody should sell these adaptive caliper mounts! Angle grinder, Dremel tool, file in about an hr

  29. #229
    wanna ride bikes?
    Reputation: *OneSpeed*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,269

  30. #230
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    11
    Waited too long to buy a Boris! Ended up with an Ocean Blue 17 inch. I ordered it last Thurs, shipped on friday and picked it up will call at ups Tues morning. Rerouted front der cable and need to trim front brake caliper bracket mounting screws, they rub on rotor. Adjusted shifters, tire psi and seat. Went to lbs picked up some pedal washers and presta adapters. Ready to ride tom after I work 3rd shift. Rides much stiffer than my former Dolomite. I may be spraying plastidip this weekend if I can't learn to like the color!

  31. #231
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,763
    You should just get some shorter bolts from ace hardware or something instead of cutting them post a pic of the bike I haven't seen that color I don't think, sounds interesting lol

    Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

  32. #232
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    11

    Re: Boris report....

    Here's my Ocean Blue Boris 17Boris report....-uploadfromtaptalk1410933799902.jpgBoris report....-uploadfromtaptalk1410933812562.jpg

  33. #233
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,763
    That's an awesome color reminds me of the old school bmx bikes from the 80s

    Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

  34. #234
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    11

    Re: Boris report....

    I was hoping for a color like thisBoris report....-uploadfromtaptalk1410934653857.jpg

  35. #235
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,763
    Lol yeah that didn't happen. But it still looks cool. I'd keep it the way it is

    Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

  36. #236
    mtbr member
    Reputation: rex615's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    427
    Quote Originally Posted by Chop1869 View Post
    Here's my Ocean Blue Boris 17Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1410933812562.jpg 
Views:	5624 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	924107
    I like the color, reminds me of Bianchi celeste

  37. #237
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    320

    check the rear hub

    My rear hub started making a faint ticking noise. After reading some of the posts, I decided to take it apart and inspect. The hub was a little light on the grease. No problem, packed it really good, reassembled and rode the fatty. Noise cured. If a person can work on a bike, these are the best value out there

    I am ditching the Missions and ordered On-one Floaters for all around riding. Since I'm not hardcore and won't be riding in 3' or more of snow, they should work fine. The price is right at $138 shipped for 2 tyres.

  38. #238
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Osiris sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    103

    Re: Boris report....

    Quote Originally Posted by radnur22 View Post
    My rear hub started making a faint ticking noise. After reading some of the posts, I decided to take it apart and inspect. The hub was a little light on the grease. No problem, packed it really good, reassembled and rode the fatty. Noise cured. If a person can work on a bike, these are the best value out there

    I am ditching the Missions and ordered On-one Floaters for all around riding. Since I'm not hardcore and won't be riding in 3' or more of snow, they should work fine. The price is right at $138 shipped for 2 tyres.
    I went with Origin8 Devist8er UL tires. They were $103 shipped. I can't comment in traction yet, but they have far less self steer than expected.

    Did anyone else have a gritty feeling in their hubs? I had to clean, re-grease, and adjust both hubs. They roll smooth as silk now.
    Keep a check on the crank arm bolt on the X7. Mine worked its way loose and I almost lost the crank arm.
    Love the bike even with its flaws.
    Last edited by Osiris sky; 09-17-2014 at 05:31 PM.

  39. #239
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sml-2727's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,231
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris sky View Post
    I went with Origin8 Devist8er UL tires. They were $103 shipped. I can't comment in traction yet, but they have far less self steer than expected.

    Did anyone else have a gritty feeling in their hubs? I had to clean, re-grease, and adjust both hubs. They roll smooth as silk now.
    Keep a check on the crank arm bolt on the X7. Mine worked its way loose and I almost lost the crank arm.
    Love the bike even with its flaws.
    Where did you get the tires from?
    2016 Santa Cruz Hightower CC
    2016 GT Grade Carbon

  40. #240
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Osiris sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    103

    Boris report....

    Quote Originally Posted by sml-2727 View Post
    Where did you get the tires from?
    Westernbikeworks


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

  41. #241
    mtbr member
    Reputation: brassos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    63

    perfect fat rack

    great rear rack and perfect fit. As a bonus if you get it with the matching lock in bag you have essentially a fender... all aluminun and solid. I got the one shown, 5 minute install and 8" wide clears evrything.
    Amazon.com : Ibera PakRak IB-RA5 Touring Plus Bicycle Carrier : Bike Racks : Sports & Outdoors
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Boris report....-20140918_104102%5B1%5D.jpg  

    Boris report....-20140918_104036%5B1%5D.jpg  


  42. #242
    mtbr member
    Reputation: brassos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    63

    finished

    Boris report....-20140918_115821.jpgBoris report....-20140918_115701.jpgshe's a finished! well other than a drop post or something vanity inspired.

  43. #243
    mtbr member
    Reputation: brassos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    63
    BTW forgot to mention, went to 1x10. I bought the race face ride crank arms. Non removable spider, so i left the granny on. I can drop it by hand if i need to.
    34t front with that x9 clutch rear, chain has very little bounce.
    May get the 40 or 42 rear cog if i need lower gearing. But the granny is fine, just looks weird with no front D.

  44. #244
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    66
    Finally got out for a good trail ride today on my new Boris. Absolutely love it. I've already ordered some Vee H-Billie tires and some Q-Tubes, should give me more traction and shed some weight. I'm hoping I can get the weight down to around 30lbs with those and a carbon fork in the future. Anyone changed out their fork yet? Just curious how much the steel fork weighs.




  45. #245
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Osiris sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    103

    Boris report....

    Took my first ride on the Devist8ers and love'em. Excellent traction and they don't pack up with mud. Almost no self steer at 8lbs even on pavement,


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

  46. #246
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Osiris sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    103

    Boris report....

    Quote Originally Posted by juicetifer View Post
    Finally got out for a good trail ride today on my new Boris. Absolutely love it. I've already ordered some Vee H-Billie tires and some Q-Tubes, should give me more traction and shed some weight. I'm hoping I can get the weight down to around 30lbs with those and a carbon fork in the future. Anyone changed out their fork yet? Just curious how much the steel fork weighs.



    That's a beautiful area you have to ride in.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

  47. #247
    MidnightBroomstickCowboy
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    381
    Quote Originally Posted by BENKD29;[ATTACH=CONFIG
    The foam is placed over the rim strip with the slit tube above it? Rimstrip->Foam->tire tube? Just confirming.
    "As a true patriotic American, I blindly follow what my elected leaders tell me." - Jack English

  48. #248
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    171
    Got an X7 thanks to all the positive feedback in these threads, and my husband finally got it built last night. Everything went together well - no problems, and he's not really a bike guy. Derailleurs just need a bit of tuning. I kind of dig the purple. Need to take those reflectors off the wheels, get a new saddle and a shorter stem (I'm 5'5" and what they've got on the small frame is a bit too much reach), and then it'll be ready to go!

    Boris report....-fatty.jpg

    Bought this mostly to ride in snow, so I'll need to get some new tires before winter, but I can't wait to take it for a spin on the trails. It was a blast just to ride around the neighborhood!

  49. #249
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,763
    I'm 5'8 on a 17" with a 40mm stem and its pretty much perfect. These are long tts

    Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

  50. #250
    mtbr member
    Reputation: brassos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    63
    yes cut tube placed over the foam strips

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Motobecane Boris sizing
    By ou2mame in forum Fat bikes
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-03-2015, 04:22 PM
  2. ON One Fatty or the Boris X9
    By Xpcgamer in forum Fat bikes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-24-2015, 07:30 PM
  3. How do I get my Boris ready for the beach?
    By donn12 in forum Fat bikes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-13-2014, 11:09 AM
  4. Boris X9, How many ordered and whatcha going to do?
    By Bumpyride in forum Fat bikes
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-27-2014, 06:28 PM
  5. Help me keep the course... Boris vs. Pugsley
    By Rcksqrl in forum Fat bikes
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-09-2014, 06:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •