Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Bluto - Thread Deleted?

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  nvphatty 
#1 ·
Was the thread discussing the Rock Shox Bluto fork deleted?

I'm thinking that perhaps an overzealous mod went nuclear and deleted the entire thing because the Bluto isn't released yet.

#5 ·
I'm really hoping it is a database corruption issue rather than an intentional deletion by a mod. There was some good discussion about hub standards and the upcoming 150mm suspension fork spacing.

It shouldn't matter that we're discussing an unreleased product. I suspect that none of us have signed a non-disclosure agreement and no laws are being broken. Even if in disagreement with that view, only the picture and exact spec deletion would have been warranted.

Again, I hope it is just a technical issue.

G
#8 ·
I'm really hoping it is a database corruption issue rather than an intentional deletion by a mod. There was some good discussion about hub standards and the upcoming 150mm suspension fork spacing.

It shouldn't matter that we're discussing an unreleased product. I suspect that none of us have signed a non-disclosure agreement and no laws are being broken. Even if in disagreement with that view, only the picture and exact spec deletion would have been warranted.
unreleased products of all kinds are scrutinized months before hand with this being no diff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.