Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Beargrease blue any clue?

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  cendres 
#1 ·
Anyone happen to know what the color code/name is for the Salsa Beargrease wheel blue?
I suppose an email to salsa might answer that but not always quick to respond so help me out please......

#11 ·
In my case they could but the time and money increase quite a bit. I'm looking for a powder match. First they mix a wet paint in-house to sample. Then they send the sample off to their distributor to have a custom powder mixed. Next we purchase an extremely small quantity of this custom color for a final proof.

#14 ·
Well I'm just trying to specify for some wheels I wanna have built that I won't be able to proof. Blasting pics back and forth is probably close but just in case seemed easier if I could just says " bla bla blu" and be done with it instead of being surprised when opening the box. I send surly an email and recd theis in reply....
"Hey Erik, the bummer here is that I don't have access to the color number from our Taiwanese paint shop. I'd reckon the PC shop you are using could get close if not spot on; I just don't have a number/code for you.
-Zach"
So I guess it's take a chance on a shop far away that I don't know and go from there...... Thanks for the help gentleman!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.