mtbr member
    Apr 2006

Anyone have any insider info on when QBP will get more 20" Necro's or Moonlanders?

It appears the world is currently sold out. Of complete builds. I'm rejoining the flock, miss my Pugsley, and would like to go through my LBS which means QBP, but they are sold out at the moment. My LBS is trying to find out but I was wondering if anyone knows, because I am impatient
    Transition Bandit 29
    Surly Ogre
    Surly Necro Pugs w/ Lefty PBR
    Surly Big Dummy

mtbr member
    May 2009
    My girlfriend got the last one at my LBS. The LBS is saying March before any more are available.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    I can't post a URL, but go on Facebook and "LIKE" Cycle Haven.

Scroll down a few posts and it says they have S, M, L 2013 Moonlanders in stock. It was posted 2 hours ago.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Last I checked, a LBS had a 2012 20" Moonie on sale for somewhere around $1800.
    It was Ozone bicycles in Austin, Tx, if you want to try and check if they still have it. It was a demo bike that had a few miles from employees on it, but it should have a new rear tire, since I put a hole in it when I test rode it, and picked up a small pointy twig in the parking lot.

Owner Epic Biking
    Have your lbs order in frames and build them up. Last I looked necs and moon frames were in stock. We built 4 moons this way. Also got to have shifters I like and added color with cables rim strips and grips. And the cost wasn't much more than a complete bike.
    www.epicbiking.com
    Biked to the South Pole, check it out at:
    GoFundMe
    blog
    Facebook page

Human Test Subject
    They're all over in the Twin Cities. Might be some at shops near you too

All Lefty's, all the time Moderator
    Yep, frame sets are still in stock at Q. Just ordered one for a guy who's doing a Rohloff on it.

What I've heard in the number of times I've asked, is February, which I'm guessing will become March by the time February gets here.....
    This is a Pugs not some carbon wannabee pretzel wagon!!

- FrostyStruthers

www.mendoncyclesmith.com

MaverickMotoMedia.com
    My LBS got one of the last XL Pugs from Cycle Haven in a trade. They're hard to find...

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    I really can't afford to do a build up- it's a self control thing, ha ha. I couldn't wait for a complete Big Dummy a few months ago and I ended up going like $800 over the cost of a complete because I build up super nice wheels and such. And this is with my LBS being super reasonable on cost.

That Cycle Haven shop is like a 2 hour drive from me, so I may have to make the trip if they have some in stock in a few weeks. As long as I get my LBS's blessing, I don't like to betray them ha ha. I can't decide between the Necro or the Moonlander so I'll probably just take whatever they have in Large, between the two.

Thanks for the tips!
    Transition Bandit 29
    Surly Ogre
    Surly Necro Pugs w/ Lefty PBR
    Surly Big Dummy

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    My local bike shop Smiths Cycling and Fitness has a 20 inch Moonlander in stock.
    They are located in La Crosse WI.

mtbr member
    Just saw this in e Cycle Haven FB page:

SURLY NECROMANCER PUGSLEYS ON THE WAY!!!!
    The drought is over!!!

We will be receiving
    2 small
    3 medium
    3 large
    1 XL
    reserve yours NOW!!! they are going fast

Check it out here https://www.facebook.com/groups/3261...11338492337632