mtbr member
    May 2012

Anybody Got A 9zero7 in size Medium? Lets see a pic please

They seem to look quite different in the different frame sizes and i haven't seen a medium 907 built up. I wish to purchase one so if you have one please post a pic of your beautiful bike so i can see what a medium looks like built up.
    cheers
    kev

Warp speed, Mr. Sulu!
    Here you go...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anybody Got  A 9zero7 in size Medium? Lets see a pic please-fat-bike-build-985.jpg  

Anybody Got  A 9zero7 in size Medium? Lets see a pic please-fat-bike-build-1002.jpg  

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    I think the only difference is that there is not as much seatpost showing.

Mine is a large

041 by jonshonda187, on Flickr

hmmm... since when on any forum is someone with two posts allowed to create a thread?

Warp speed, Mr. Sulu!
    Your head tube is a bit longer as well...my top tube and down tube are actually welded together.

mtbr member
    May 2012
    thanks guys, it really does help seeing the pics and knowing the size. i think what has made different sizes look so different is the amount of seat post sticking out. i must have seen larges with the seat down. they both look great. i have an opportunity to buy a 907 in black ,medium size but its not built up so i realy needed to see some pics.
    cheers

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    Here is my blue one. started w the carver fork and now rocks the 'fork of many names'.
    thinking of going to a 190 instead of a 170 but not convinced yet :-)

9zero7 Build 2013 - DonRicker
    Anybody Got  A 9zero7 in size Medium? Lets see a pic please-907-1.jpg

Thumper
    I used my fat Necro for winter only and used 170mm riding in 2 feet of snow with a big smile and no issues.

A week ago I picked up a demo black medium 9zero7 frame to lighten up my riding and realized the frame stack height is too high for my forks. so that's gotta go.

I have a 190mm in the mail, ONLY because the frame is crazy light and caters to the stack height I wanted.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedLite View Post
    I used my fat Necro for winter only and used 170mm riding in 2 feet of snow with a big smile and no issues.

A week ago I picked up a demo black medium 9zero7 frame to lighten up my riding and realized the frame stack height is too high for my forks. so that's gotta go.

I have a 190mm in the mail, ONLY because the frame is crazy light and caters to the stack height I wanted.
    190 carbon? ya...my friend just ordered the xx1 beargrease and i'm thinking a carbon 190 bike (907/fatback/etc) would destroy it properly outfitted...however the price points are large now for the early adoptors.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedLite View Post
    I call bs....no one rides two feet of snow with a smile and no issues.

Thumper
    ha ha. You don't know me very well. I smile riding up long steep hills too!

mtbr member
    May 2012
    i will be riding my fatty up a steep hill every day and 2ft of snow in my yard is normal each winter. But the roads are clear except foe those big dump days, then its just plain fun until the plows make it up here.

so all the mediums look really great. whats this stack height issue with the forks on a 170mm 907?
    cheers lev

Thumper
    I machined my link Look Fournales to be fat so my stack height has to be 137mm or smaller.

Borealis has 135mm stack with integrated headset so I'll be good.

As for uphill riding with my fat in two feet of snow, there is no smile. I meant steep hills on any other of my bike, any time other than that. Crikey... I'm only human.