mtbr member
    Mar 2004

Any Place to Buy a Folding 120 TPI Nate?

Anyone have an extra one they would be willing to sell, or know of an online store that has any? I have struck out at all of the local places to me, and seem like most online vendors say they are out of stock.

Thanks for any help - BS

Bicycle Obsessed
    I've had some on order for a month...still no sign of them arriving. Sorry I can't help, but it seems like they are very hard to get a hold of.
    Last edited by jpettit; 01-30-2012 at 01:19 PM. Reason: typo

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    I just heard from a shop that mid-February is when they are expected to be delivered. I need me some traction NOW!!!

mtbr member
    You're a couple weeks too late, I sold the couple extra I had. Sorry.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    14 days late and 130 dollars short, sounds like the story of my life. The good news is that I will really appreciate them by then. Love the float of the BFLs, but I like to ride singletrack, and when the snow turns soft and it is anything more than flat, I spin out a lot. I guess I am hoping the Nates will fix this. I know a lot of people have asked for BF Nates, are these going to ever be realistic, as that would be the greatest tire ever.

mtbr member
    I got tired of waiting for the 120 TPI Nate and bought the 27 TPI at the local bike shop. WOW! What a difference it makes on the mud and unconsolidated snow. One of the reasons I went with the 27 TPI was that it is supposed to be more resistant to glass (I live in the People's Republic of Illinois).

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    I got mine at fatbikes.com a few weeks ago.