Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtbr member
    Nice!
    In talks myself with Craig and hoping to join the club soon!
    Looks fab, reps!

Puro Vida!

Another Mendon Pug!

Thanks! Hoping to get in a good ride next weekend!

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakedbabytoes View Post
    Nice!
    In talks myself with Craig and hoping to join the club soon!
    Looks fab, reps!
    Cool! Me too. But I lost out on an auction on a Lefty Max last week by $5. If you are looking for a Lefty, be warned, you know how some dogs growl and bare their teeth when you try to take their bone? That is kind of like me right now regarding eBay and Craigslist searches lol. I will not lose another auction just because it ended at 2:30am my time, haha
    Transition Bandit 29
    Surly Ogre
    Surly Necro Pugs w/ Lefty PBR
    Surly Big Dummy

mtbr member
    Lol! Jared...no worries bro! The one I am looking at is a BIN. When I get something in my head, I don't mess with auctions if I really want it. Craig pointed me to the one that would suit my needs and I am waiting for him to give me his addy for shipping the shock to him direct and that waiting on my wheel is okay until late March. I hate to think of sending him my wheel to relace on a new hub when we have such glorious snow on the ground finally!
    But I want him to do the whole she-bang since he is the man. I hope to just get the whole thing back, slap it on in 10 minutes, and ride!

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Did you go with a Lefty Max? Or opt for a 2001-2004 Lefty DLR/ELO? I keep seeing the 2001-2004's but I am holding out for a Max, even though I probably wouldn't be able to feel a difference between them and an older one, as I am an ignoramus when it comes to suspension feel.
    Transition Bandit 29
    Surly Ogre
    Surly Necro Pugs w/ Lefty PBR
    Surly Big Dummy

mtbr member
    I'm ashamed to say I don't know the diff(eeekkkkkk.....right?!)
    Alls I know is I want a Lefty, so I sent him 3 listings and he picked the model for me.

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    i joined the club as well....
    just getting the lefty painted as we speak...had Craigs brackets powder coated MUK green....and the lefty is going to be all white....gonna get some green lefty decals gonna be sick.....i will post pics as soon as its done...

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    damn, now I want one too.

PRETENDURO
    IT LIVES!!! Excellent. Requires a proper shakedown test ride at Santa Teresa County Park. Perhaps Saturday or Sunday?
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Here is a teaser.....don't mind the lefty in the pic just used that one as a mock up...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Another Mendon Pug!-lefty-set-up.jpg  

Puro Vida!

Another Mendon Pug!

Man that a nice rim! That's the beauty of Fat Bikes-seems you can really personalize them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2