Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 9:zero:7 Love

mtbr member
    Dec 2012

9:zero:7 Love

Hey gang,
    I haven't post much in the past few years and have been checking in recently to do a little reading. Back in 2013 when I built up my 9:zero:7 McGrath, there weren't many bike choices and there was a huge shortage of inventory, parts, etc. At the time 9:zero:7, Salsa and Surly were big and then everyone jumped on the bandwagon. now the market is flooded with fatbikes, prices have come down, and I don't see much writen about 9:zero:7 fat bikes. I love mine and enjoy every ride. anyone else still have love for their 9:zero:7?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9:zero:7 Love-dsc05862.jpg  

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    ^I am still liking my 9:ZERO:7. Had a 2013 first which was great, then got the 2015 w/ the thru axles and 150mm fork an really like that. My buddy has a 2014 and liked it enough to get the 2015 Carbon. I like how the frames evolve w/ 9:ZERO:7, then they aren't just pimping new color schemes every year!

I don't know if I am too fond of the new GIANT freaking graphics on the team issue carbons though! I do hope to have their carbon fork soon though.

turtles make me hot
    I'm still riding a 190/135 9Zero7 and I still love the bike.

I was going to order a new black ano tapered headset, thru axle bike so I emailed them and asked if they could sell me a black bike with black decals since red isn't my thing. They replied they do not have decals and don't even know how to remove the red ones.
    I've already built new 29+ wheels and used a 150mm thru type hub in the front. Now I either have to re lace the wheel with a new hub or get the black and red frame. Not the end of the world, but ya know...
    I like turtles

bigger than you.
    I'm on my 2nd 9:Zero:7, upgraded to a 150/197 from a 135mm rear frame. I still love it.

You could always have the frame repainted- they sent me a purple frame and fork as a warranty and there's no reason a guy my size should ever ride a purple bike... I had it powder coated for $137 and change.
    Last edited by Gigantic; 01-30-2016 at 01:49 PM.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    ^Purple frames are on mega sale right now too! $450 I think for the frame and fork.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    I have a 2014 135/190 frame (Susitna), its been a great bike! I run HuDu tires on it in the summer and a Bud/Bud combo in winter. I've added Jones bars, Ouri grips, and a one up 42 cog, but other than that its stock.9:zero:7 Love-fullsizerender-25-.jpg9:zero:7 Love-fullsizerender-26-.jpg

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    9:zero:7 Love-image.jpg

One more, I hit submit instead of preview.

turtles make me hot
    Wait... What are they up to?? What's coming out next that made them blow those frames out?
    I like turtles

Thingamejigger
    We like a bit of 9:zero:7 love! I started out with a 2013 and rode it so much I wore out the rear knard to being a slick!

9:zero:7 Love-14666959989_f2433e6597_c.jpg

I then admired Anortherncrazy's bike from the pictures he was posting and after a rush of blood the head ended up with this....

9:zero:7 Love-18628443040_d322502363_c.jpg

mtbr member

Purple here. I love it. It's a lot darker in person, so it looks more like an eggplant than something feminine.

Rippin da fAt
    Nov 2011
    Still running the '14 135/190. 1x10 with 28/36-11 works nicely with a short cage X9 type II rd. It's fun but needs a higher BB so it doesn't get high centered so easily. Gotta love that bike tho'.

Wearing his winter galoshes...
    Name:  Snow Ride.jpg
Views: 3627
Size:  52.6 KB

Wearing his approach shoes...
    9:zero:7 Love-img_0226.jpg

The big change to these has been the addition of thru axle and taper hs. Not that a 44/44 wouldn't serve that purpose.
    Get fAt, Stay fAt, Ride fAt
    Doctor recommended...

wjh
    mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    I had the 2013 frame which my wife now rides. We moved near a nice trail network recently and she has really embraced it this year. She is out every morning. I now ride a 2015 with DT Swiss wheels in winter and Hugo's insummer. They both been great bikes

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    Love the 907

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Great to see some love and pictures of nice bikes. My 2013 9:zero:7 is old school 170 and works great with the stock non studded 4.0" Dillingers.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005

Good job! still loving 907 here

Rode this 135/190 year 'round for a while, then switched parts to a 2015 Carbon Whiteout.
    Good stuff!

9:zero:7 Love-img_1365.jpg

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    A year later and still enjoying it.............

9:zero:7 Love-20150310_185355.jpg
    Trek Stache 7
    9:Zero:7 Whiteout
    Ibis Ripley LS

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    My 6th 907 bike....

bigger than you.
    9:zero:7 Love-img_20151121_121021.jpg
    Before, with a lefty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9:zero:7 Love-img_20151121_120515.jpg  

9:zero:7 Love-img_20151227_131026.jpg  

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Can you still get the offset frames? I'd like to swap over Pugsley parts to one.
    "Wait- I am confused" - SDMTB'er

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Racing my 9:ZERO:7 to victory!

9:zero:7 Love-2015-firecracker.jpg

Rippin da fAt
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by deuxdiesel View Post
    Can you still get the offset frames? I'd like to swap over Pugsley parts to one.
    The listing on fatbikes.com states the slider frame as symmetrical 170. It comes with crankset/bb, 150 ta fork, headset and hubs for 1199. Looks like they discontinued the offset frame.

9:ZERO:7 170mm Symmetrical QR Slider Frameset
    Doctor recommended...

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    I love my 2013 9:ZERO:7 170mm frame not much frames was in this game, now just switched to 190mm frame. Now I don't like it logo, I liked snowflake on the front

turtles make me hot
    I'm ordering up a purple frame tomorrow. I've always wanted a Niner green bike so it'll go off to the powder coater as soon as it gets here.
    I like turtles

AKTed
    Sep 2004

Still riding my original 9:Zero:7 (2011?) frame, recently upgraded with a Carver Carbon Fork. Offset rear.

Does what I need it to do.

All fat, all the time.
    I do miss mine.... Had one of the 2011 US made frames

aka bOb
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    I do miss mine.... Had one of the 2011 US made frames
    Yeah I had one as well, she was a sweet ride.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9:zero:7 Love-fat-bridge.jpg  

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by NYrr496 View Post
    I'm ordering up a purple frame tomorrow. I've always wanted a Niner green bike so it'll go off to the powder coater as soon as it gets here.
    Post pics when its done!!

I just had a Karate Monkey frame powdered by a place that "claimed" to know what they were doing!! D@mn

mtbr member
    The "TEAM" frames will begin shipping next week...

They are incredible... very stiff, very light, super "snappy" but still has the stability/agility of the standard frames.

Mine is 23 lbs. With a Raceface cockpit, Studded D4's, X1/X0, Avid Mech brakes, and NextSl cranks -- loving every mile!!!

turtles make me hot
    Quote Originally Posted by jonshonda View Post
    Post pics when its done!!

I just had a Karate Monkey frame powdered by a place that "claimed" to know what they were doing!! D@mn
    I have a place that has bicycle experience. I'll definitely post pics. This thing is gonna look sick.
    I like turtles

turtles make me hot
    DAMN!! Ordered my purple 197/150 frame and fork on Monday, saw no need to pay the additional 40 bucks for overnight shipping and it's here today!

I can't get it to the powdercoater fast enough.
    I like turtles

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    Just got a Bluto for my 2012.
    Don't have it on yet.

aka bOb
    Quote Originally Posted by jwhan View Post
    Just got a Bluto for my 2012.
    Don't have it on yet.
    Doesn't a 2012 have a standard head tube for 1 1/8 steerer?

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    DAMN!! Ordered my purple 197/150 frame and fork on Monday, saw no need to pay the additional 40 bucks for overnight shipping and it's here today!

Good call. Love to see how it turns out!

mtbr member

:-)

turtles make me hot
    Another reason to like 907. I ordered two of the rear spaced front hubs for my son's bike and a spacer that they sell that I assumed would convert my 907 hub to a 150. They called me today and asked if I was going to try and use the spacer on the hubs I bought and I said no, but the same one I have on an older bike.
    They corrected me and said the old 135 hubs are not convertible so I shouldn't buy that.
    Very nice of them. I think everyone else would have just sent it and let me figure it out.
    I like turtles

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    ^stfu and post pics already! Everybody already knows the guys at 907 are awesome....sheesh

turtles make me hot
    ^stfu and post pics already! Everybody already knows the guys at 907 are awesome....sheesh
    It's still purple. No one needs to see that. Getting dropped off today. Pics start as soon as it gets picked up.
    I like turtles

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    It's still purple. No one needs to see that. Getting dropped off today. Pics start as soon as it gets picked up.
    I like the purple and the price and would ride it as is. I'm sure the frame will look killer no matter what you do. Have fun with the project.

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    Love my 907.

Alaska Turner Mafia

Cuatro Zeros

Four of us that have been riding together for years broke out our fatbikes and rode some bomber single track yesterday just north of Anchorage. We were shocked to see dirt! That's right, no snow. There was the isolated ribbon of glare ice on portions of single track, but dirt and dust were the order of the day. The single tracks were probably in the best shape for this network that we've ever seen.

We all ride the same model 907's; Ti frames that Chain Reaction brought in around the Sept, 2009 timeframe. These were their first offering that featured a symmetrical rear triangle, constructed as an option to their 135mm offset rear triangle aluminum frames. Those were still very much the developmental years for fatbike evolution, as this version was built with 160mm rear dropout spacing, standards really hadn't landed yet. I had an offset rear triangle WildFire and saw this as a huge upgrade. Four of us approached Chain Reaction to see if we could get a volume discount if we all plunked down, and they agreed to pass along a deal as they wanted to get some out on the trails for exposure. We've been happily riding these bikes hard ever since.

We've seen the progression to wider rear ends, tapered head tubes and suspension fork capability, 1x drivetrains and carbon frames, but none of us are willing to give these frames up. Sure there are temptations, but despite some of the obsolete specs these have they still provide a reliable and sporty ride. Stiff at the bottom bracket with that oversized downtube, 3/4" seat stays and 7/8" chain stays. Stable handling, plus the bonus of 29+ convertibility.

After our ride was completed, we lamented over a few beers at how well these "Edsels" still perform. We've got tons of miles on these, in Alaska you probably put more miles on a fatbike than any other type of bike, yet we've experienced not a single frame issue. Chain Reaction brought in what we consider a timeless rigid frame that's just about perfect. I've even slid a 170mm rear wheel in mine with no problems, those stays can flex outward 5mm on each side without a hiccup. Truly some long term 907 love. Here's SuperBlinky, EndUser, HoppyTrales, and yours truly still completely satisfied.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9:zero:7 Love-quatro-zeros-01.jpg  

9:zero:7 Love-907-07.jpg  

9:zero:7 Love-907-08.jpg  

Last edited by EndoRando; 02-13-2016 at 09:17 AM. Reason: typos
    Deceleration Trauma is my middle name

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Never knew 907 made Ti stuff...pretty cool!!

And you know these guys are legit, they are standing next to a taco.

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bdundee View Post
    Doesn't a 2012 have a standard head tube for 1 1/8 steerer?
    Yes. You just have to change out the bottom half of the head set and race to an EC 44/40.
    Also had to buy a new front wheel, 15mm thru axle hub.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jwhan View Post
    Yes. You just have to change out the bottom half of the head set and race to an EC 44/40.
    Also had to buy a new front wheel, 15mm thru axle hub.
    I think some of the 2012 had a 44mm head tube and others had a head tube that would only accept 1-1/8" forks. Hopefully yours has the 44mm head tube.

mtbr member
    Jan 2016
    First ride on my first Fatty. Love my 9zero7!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9:zero:7 Love-fatty.jpg  

mtbr member
    So...without going nuts with the Google fu, does anyone know if the race face 170mm spaced cranks fit on the 197 whiteout aluminum frames??
    I just cracked my other frame, and immediately ordered one of the purple frames they are blowing out. But now I may have to get weird on some new cranks too....

bigger than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippertheripper View Post
    So...without going nuts with the Google fu, does anyone know if the race face 170mm spaced cranks fit on the 197 whiteout aluminum frames??
    I just cracked my other frame, and immediately ordered one of the purple frames they are blowing out. But now I may have to get weird on some new cranks too....
    Yes, but as a 1x, with the ring on the outermost part of the crank, there's about 5mm clearance between the crank and the chainsaws on each side. Not sure it the chain line works with raceface cinch cranks.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigantic View Post
    Yes, but as a 1x, with the ring on the outermost part of the crank, there's about 5mm clearance between the crank and the chainsaws on each side. Not sure it the chain line works with raceface cinch cranks.
    Yeah, I have a set of 170 spaced cinch cranks on my bike now, which is a 197, with the sprocket flipped outwards. I guess I'll have to roll the dice on this one.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    Yeah, I have a set of 170 spaced cinch cranks on my bike now, which is a 197, with the sprocket flipped outwards. I guess I'll have to roll the dice on this one.
    That has been documented to work and they sell bikes with that setup. I run a 170 Turbine cinch setup on mine. I can't remember if I bought additional 2.5x30mm crank spacers(not BB) or they came with the crank, but I know I run one on the drive side to get my chain line exactly how I want it. Having a couple of 1mm and 2.5mm would be a good idea to have around just in case, but not necessary.
    Trek Stache 7
    9:Zero:7 Whiteout
    Ibis Ripley LS

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    I think some of the 2012 had a 44mm head tube and others had a head tube that would only accept 1-1/8" forks. Hopefully yours has the 44mm head tube.
    Yes.
    It's on and ready to roll!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskenraider View Post
    That has been documented to work and they sell bikes with that setup. I run a 170 Turbine cinch setup on mine. I can't remember if I bought additional 2.5x30mm crank spacers(not BB) or they came with the crank, but I know I run one on the drive side to get my chain line exactly how I want it. Having a couple of 1mm and 2.5mm would be a good idea to have around just in case, but not necessary.
    'Preciate man.

bigger than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskenraider View Post
    Mine had the older version Race Face Turbines on it, with a single spacer on the non drive side of the BB, and 1 2.5mm & 1 1mm spacer on the drive side, but zero spindle spacers.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    In Race Mode

Setup for 6 degree temps and icy conditions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9:zero:7 Love-img_5324.jpg  

Last edited by jonshonda; 02-14-2016 at 03:04 PM.

turtles make me hot
    My frame is back from powder coat. It looks fantastic. I'll post pics on Tuesday. I can only do it from work.
    I got the adapters for the rear hub, post style brake mounts and a new Salsa 150mm front hub. All I have to do is find time to unlace the 135 out of the front wheel and lace in the 150. I think it's going to rain on Tuesday and Wednesday. Perfect time to make the swap.
    I like turtles

mtbr member
    Mines new to me this year. Loving it more each time I ride. I started the season with the mindset of passing time until I could ride my trail bike again now I don't want winter to ever end!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

turtles make me hot
    What crankset is on that bike??
    I like turtles

turtles make me hot
    9:zero:7 Love-hempstead-20160213-00859.jpg

Picture doesn't do the color justice. It looks great.

I tried to get custom decals made up yesterday but the decal guy doesn't work Mondays. All I got left is re lace the front wheel onto the Salsa hub.
    I like turtles

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Very nice! Grinch Green from Ventana?

turtles make me hot
    It's Granny Smith Apple from Prismatic Powders. Looks exactly like Ventana's Grinch Green.
    I like turtles

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    It's Granny Smith Apple from Prismatic Powders. Looks exactly like Ventana's Grinch Green.
    Nice! I've got Prismatic Illusion Sour Apple planned for my Krampus, thought the name was appropriate for the bike. Also have Prismatic illusion Malbec for my Karate Monkey.

turtles make me hot
    Illusion Sour Apple was one of the front runners. It was a 45 dollar difference because they had the Granny Smith in stock. I'm happy with it.
    I like turtles

mtbr member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hempstead-20160213-00859.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	240.3 KB 
ID:	1050447

I tried to get custom decals made up yesterday but the decal guy doesn't work Mondays. All I got left is re lace the front wheel onto the Salsa hub.
    Love the color!

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Illusion Sour Apple was one of the front runners. It was a 45 dollar difference because they had the Granny Smith in stock. I'm happy with it.
    I might have bought the last of the Sour Apple then! Could have asked me, 1lb should do 3/4 bikes! I would have cut you a good "fellow 9:ZERO:7 chap" discount.

turtles make me hot
    Cool.

I meant the local powder coater had it in stock. I'm sure Prismatic has tons of the stuff.
    I like turtles

Rippin da fAt
    Nov 2011
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hempstead-20160213-00859.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	240.3 KB 
ID:	1050447

Sure is purdy!! I can smell the apple pie smell coming from the pic...
    Doctor recommended...

turtles make me hot
    Quote Originally Posted by BansheeRune View Post
    Sure is purdy!! I can smell the apple pie smell coming from the pic...
    Damn... Now I can too.
    I like turtles

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Damn... Now I can too.
    Makes me want to stick my fingers in the bb shell.

bigger than you.

Did 907 give you graphic files? That's the one thing my bike is lacking.

Rippin da fAt
    Nov 2011
    Some assembly required, batteries not included...
    Doctor recommended...

turtles make me hot
    Did 907 give you graphic files? That's the one thing my bike is lacking.
    No. I'm just going to a vinyl guy with pics.
    I like turtles

bigger than you.
    No. I'm just going to a vinyl guy with pics.
    share pics when you get them. I may be interested in buying a set from him, too.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    be a rebel and do the snow flake? Bring it back old school.

turtles make me hot
    be a rebel and do the snow flake? Bring it back old school.
    It's all part of the plan.
    I like turtles

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    It's all part of the plan.
    You da man! I always wondered why they went away from the snowflake. I asked, but they didn't tell. Did specialized have a snowflake somewhere on one of their bikes?

turtles make me hot
    Hahaha!
    I like turtles

turtles make me hot
    Portfolio - Revolution Cycle Jewelry

For a minute, I considered having this chick make a really tricked out snowflake but I can buy way cooler sh!t for 160 bucks.
    I like turtles

bigger than you.

For a minute, I considered having this chick make a really tricked out snowflake but I can buy way cooler sh!t for 160 bucks.
    Jen is local to me; for the amount of work that goes into her stuff, her prices are on the low side.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    ^I was gonna say that looks like a lot of work for the $$....some of those are very very cool! DO IT!!

sluice box
    9:zero:7 Love-20160118_154553two.jpg

Jen is local to me; for the amount of work that goes into her stuff, her prices are on the low side.
    Very true for original art. Here now you got me posting my Fatback in your 907 thread.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9:zero:7 Love-20160118_155739two.jpg  

ptarmigan hardcore

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    ^Awesome! I lust for titanium, and kick-a$$ head badges!

Rippin da fAt
    Nov 2011

I've been toying with the idea of sending my frame to Spectrum and having it done in that color and doing the 9:Zero:7 done with a couple shades darker so it is muted and get rid of the awful white band...
    Doctor recommended...

Anchorage, AK

9:zero:7 Love

This was the 3rd Whiteout out the door in 2013. Just picked it up from the shop tonight and put about 10 miles on it on some fun, twisty AK singletrack. New additions are the Bluto, GX 1 drivetrain, Flow/Dunderbeist tires, and Guide RSC brakes. 28 lbs as it sits. The bike is a monster...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    two wheel livin'..

sluice box
    Nice job on the whiteout Crazy!!!
    ptarmigan hardcore

turtles make me hot
    Tricked out head badge will come later on. I was home sick today so I made it to the vinyl guy. Snowflake is on and he made 9 ZERO 7 stickers for me from an image he took off the internet. I'll post a pic tomorrow.
    I like turtles

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    I'm in the market for a new fat bike and came across the deal FATBIKES.com is offering on the 2015 Whiteout aluminum build. My first question is, how's the build look to you guys? I'll probably upgrade to the mulefut rims. My second question would it be a good option for a all season bike? I'm not familial with 9 zero 7 bikes and appreciate your feedback.

Rippin da fAt
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan59801 View Post
    I'm in the market for a new fat bike and came across the deal FATBIKES.com is offering on the 2015 Whiteout aluminum build. My first question is, how's the build look to you guys? I'll probably upgrade to the mulefut rims. My second question would it be a good option for a all season bike? I'm not familial with 9 zero 7 bikes and appreciate your feedback.
    I ride my 9:Zero:7 year round. It's good fun going out Jeepin on 2 wheels. I'm using a pair of RD's with Hopes in the middle. Mulefut is a good choice...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9:zero:7 Love-img_0197.jpg  

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Doctor recommended...

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan59801 View Post
    Great folks at Fatbike.com and the deals they are currently offering are real fair pricing with decent builds. I almost bought another one to go with my 2013 as it only fits 4.00" tires but they are out of small frames. Personally I the feel 1399.00 alum Whiteout would be a sweet ride and a good investment. I have no experience with their own rims, my bike has RD's and I run downhill mountain bike tubes. If you want to run tubeless the Mulefut would be worth the extra $200.00

turtles make me hot
    That's an awesome bike for the money. I ride my 907 year round.
    I like turtles

mtbr member
    I slapped mine together today, I couldn't resist a $450 frameset.
    Even if it is purple...

I'll probably rattlecan it sometime soon.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Even if it is purple...

I think I'm the only one who likes the purple frame as is.

sluice box
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiboy View Post
    you and uncle gomez.
    ptarmigan hardcore

bigger than you.
    At my size, riding a purple bike would be like
    Last edited by Gigantic; 02-19-2016 at 06:34 AM.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Even if it is purple...

Is that the 9:ZERO:7 carbon fork? Share some thoughts on it?

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Here are a few more pictures of my 2013 9:zero:7
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9:zero:7 Love-dsc05840.jpg  

9:zero:7 Love-dsc05847.jpg  

9:zero:7 Love-dsc05748.jpg  

9:zero:7 Love-dsc05741.jpg  

mtbr member
    Is that the 9:ZERO:7 carbon fork? Share some thoughts on it?
    It is not. It's the fork that came with my dengfu fm190.
    I rode the fm190 with zero ****s given. I thrashed the thing. This fork is burly and has stood up to the task so far. It is NOT ultralight. It's pretty heavy duty. I tip the scales at sometimes upward of 195 and I'm not gentle anyways. I'm gonna continue thrashing it.

aka bOb
    Nope I do as well.

turtles make me hot
    9:zero:7 Love-hempstead-20160218-00862.jpg9:zero:7 Love-hempstead-20160218-00863.jpg

I'm kickin' myself a little for not doing them in green but I think once the bike is all together it'll look fine. Every single part going on it is black.
    I was pretty sick yesterday, so I didn't do the front wheel.
    I'll get to it tonight.
    I like turtles

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdundee View Post
    Nope I do as well.
    Me too, photographic evidence on page 1.

bigger than you.

I'm kickin' myself a little for not doing them in green but I think once the bike is all together it'll look fine. Every single part going on it is black.
    I was pretty sick yesterday, so I didn't do the front wheel.
    I'll get to it tonight.
    Looks good! can your vinyl guy do laminated decals, or does he just do single color?

turtles make me hot
    Looks good! can your vinyl guy do laminated decals, or does he just do single color?
    I have no idea. First time I ever used him. He did some single color stuff for one of my friends. I'll find out.
    I like turtles

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    I have no idea. First time I ever used him. He did some single color stuff for one of my friends. I'll find out.
    Could you pass along the contact information for your vinyl guy? I'm also having my bike powder coated and I'd like to replace the logos.

Thanks!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast