Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 101 to 200 of 585

Thread: 9:zero:7 Love

  1. #101
    turtles make me hot
    Reputation: NYrr496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,233
    Quote Originally Posted by racingtown View Post
    Could you pass along the contact information for your vinyl guy? I'm also have my bike powder coated and I'd like to replace the logos.

    Thanks!
    Absolutely. I have the receipt at home. He's set up in a speed shop but he isn't on their website. I'll post the info when I get home.
    I like turtles

  2. #102
    turtles make me hot
    Reputation: NYrr496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,233
    Speed World Grafix Inc. 516-771-2525.
    He works Tuesday to Saturday.

    The decals on my bike were 16.29. That's for the two 9 ZERO 7's and the snowflake on the head tube.
    I like turtles

  3. #103
    turtles make me hot
    Reputation: NYrr496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,233
    Laced my front wheel last night, adapted the rear wheel, moved the crankset and seatpost over to the new bike. Just gotta trim the steerer tube and mount the brakes and derailleirs. Green bike is sitting in the same spot the black bike always sits in...
    Wife hasn't noticed it yet. This is fun.
    I like turtles

  4. #104
    Rippin da fAt
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,156
    Mhmm...

    No pix?
    And Momma's gonna give you hell when she discovers it's been right under her nose for days. Priceless!!
    Get fAt, Stay fAt, Ride fAt
    Doctor recommended...

  5. #105
    turtles make me hot
    Reputation: NYrr496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,233
    I'll snap pics as soon as it's finished.
    I like turtles

  6. #106
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    15
    Got my purple frame yesterday. I may try Hydrographic dipping. Skulls or some camo pattern.

  7. #107
    wjh
    wjh is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by NYrr496 View Post
    Laced my front wheel last night, adapted the rear wheel, moved the crankset and seatpost over to the new bike. Just gotta trim the steerer tube and mount the brakes and derailleirs. Green bike is sitting in the same spot the black bike always sits in...
    Wife hasn't noticed it yet. This is fun.
    $20 or i will tell on you

  8. #108
    turtles make me hot
    Reputation: NYrr496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,233
    Quote Originally Posted by wjh View Post
    $20 or i will tell on you
    I'm not scared.
    I like turtles

  9. #109
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiboy View Post
    I think I'm the only one who likes the purple frame as is.
    I dig - Reminds me of a Klein adroit I had back in the day

  10. #110
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,091
    Quote Originally Posted by NYrr496 View Post
    I'm not scared.
    Then stop dragging your feet on this build and post pics already. No one cares if you were sick...suck it up and make things happen!

  11. #111
    turtles make me hot
    Reputation: NYrr496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,233
    Quote Originally Posted by jonshonda View Post
    Then stop dragging your feet on this build and post pics already. No one cares if you were sick...suck it up and make things happen!
    I finished it yesterday. Post the pic as soon as I get to my desk.
    I like turtles

  12. #112
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,091
    Quote Originally Posted by NYrr496 View Post
    I finished it yesterday. Post the pic as soon as I get to my desk.
    Tic-toc mofo!

  13. #113
    turtles make me hot
    Reputation: NYrr496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,233
    9:zero:7 Love-hempstead-20160225-00870.jpg
    I like turtles

  14. #114
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,091
    ^Not good enough, must post a well composed picture in proper light before we are satisfied. I will let this one slide and anticipate something much better asap.

  15. #115
    turtles make me hot
    Reputation: NYrr496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,233
    OK... I gotta find my camera charger and then I'll be able to take some proper pics.
    That was taken literally the instant I finished cutting the steerer tube and installed the fork.
    I like turtles

  16. #116
    Rippin da fAt
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,156
    Quote Originally Posted by NYrr496 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hempstead-20160225-00870.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	135.1 KB 
ID:	1052583

    Gonna send this pic to the Mrs. lest y let us ride it!

    Isn't blackmail wonderful!
    Get fAt, Stay fAt, Ride fAt
    Doctor recommended...

  17. #117
    mtbr member
    Reputation: schnee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,793
    Quote Originally Posted by jonshonda View Post
    ^Not good enough, must post a well composed picture in proper light before we are satisfied. I will let this one slide and anticipate something much better asap.
    Full bike, drive side, far enough away so the wheels don't look distorted. In front of white garage door for extra credit.

  18. #118
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,091
    Quote Originally Posted by schnee View Post
    Full bike, drive side, far enough away so the wheels don't look distorted. In front of white garage door for extra credit.
    For the full monty you have to be in the highest gear, both tires logos lined up, ds crank arm forward and parallel to the ground, no water bottle, at sunset.

  19. #119
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Chippertheripper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    806
    Or whatever gear makes the top portion of the chain parallel to the c/s.

  20. #120
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by NYrr496 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hempstead-20160225-00870.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	135.1 KB 
ID:	1052583
    The bike looks great, enjoy!

  21. #121
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    649
    Proper


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  22. #122
    turtles make me hot
    Reputation: NYrr496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,233
    Rode it today. Feels slightly different than my black bike. Steers a little better.
    I like turtles

  23. #123
    wjh
    wjh is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by NYrr496 View Post
    Rode it today. Feels slightly different than my black bike. Steers a little better.
    Thru axles are all big improvement too

  24. #124
    turtles make me hot
    Reputation: NYrr496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,233
    Quote Originally Posted by wjh View Post
    Thru axles are all big improvement too
    For sure.
    I like turtles

  25. #125
    Rippin da fAt
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,156
    Unfortunately, My '14 did not have the t/a option. Fun bolts work quite nicely as a work around tho'.
    Get fAt, Stay fAt, Ride fAt
    Doctor recommended...

  26. #126
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,091
    ^Fun bolts as in CK hubs? May I ask your setup?

  27. #127
    Rippin da fAt
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,156
    Quote Originally Posted by jonshonda View Post
    ^Fun bolts as in CK hubs? May I ask your setup?
    Custom caps inserted into Hope hubs. My TryAll hubs use em too.
    Go out and participate in a trials competition and let's see which bike is exposed to more abuse! With that said, And Mr. King needs his head examined too... I set out and shaved some inserts for my hubs and job done.
    Get fAt, Stay fAt, Ride fAt
    Doctor recommended...

  28. #128
    bigger than you.
    Reputation: Gigantic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,966
    I'm selling my 9:ZERO:7
    SpamPass
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9:zero:7 Love-12799324_1024684534270128_1957821286922494160_n.jpg  


  29. #129
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,091
    Quote Originally Posted by BansheeRune View Post
    Custom caps inserted into Hope hubs. My TryAll hubs use em too.
    Go out and participate in a trials competition and let's see which bike is exposed to more abuse! With that said, And Mr. King needs his head examined too... I set out and shaved some inserts for my hubs and job done.
    Very interesting...and great DIY! Can you post pics and details of the process? Or just of the end caps. imho the Fun Bolt concept doesn't get enough love from other companies. Fun bolts are massive too, and appear small in pics.

  30. #130
    turtles make me hot
    Reputation: NYrr496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,233
    9:zero:7 Love-islip-20160228-00873.jpg

    Good lighting. Never found the camera charger. Crappy blackberry pic. Sorry. Live with it.
    I like turtles

  31. #131
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,091
    ^Luv the color! Time for some matching rim strips and hubs from Onyx?

    You are getting close with the photo, but took the pic of the wrong side of the bike this time.

  32. #132
    turtles make me hot
    Reputation: NYrr496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,233
    I realized that when I took the pic. It looked so good in the sun I didn't want to disturb anything.

    I will probably do the green rim strips. Big maybe on the hubs. Those things are silly expensive.
    I like turtles

  33. #133
    Rippin da fAt
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,156
    Quote Originally Posted by jonshonda View Post
    Very interesting...and great DIY! Can you post pics and details of the process? Or just of the end caps. imho the Fun Bolt concept doesn't get enough love from other companies. Fun bolts are massive too, and appear small in pics.
    The caps are a near duplicate of the original equipment, made of steel to withstand the rigors of bolts. Knurled on the face so they don't spin when ya install/remove the wheels. So far,so good!


    Quote Originally Posted by NYrr496 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Islip-20160228-00873.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	213.0 KB 
ID:	1053297

    Good lighting. Never found the camera charger. Crappy blackberry pic. Sorry. Live with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonshonda View Post
    ^Luv the color! Time for some matching rim strips and hubs from Onyx?

    You are getting close with the photo, but took the pic of the wrong side of the bike this time.
    Looks nice out getting a tan!
    Get fAt, Stay fAt, Ride fAt
    Doctor recommended...

  34. #134
    turtles make me hot
    Reputation: NYrr496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,233
    Quote Originally Posted by BansheeRune View Post






    Looks nice out getting a tan!
    It was almost warm enough.
    I like turtles

  35. #135
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,091
    Quote Originally Posted by BansheeRune View Post
    Custom caps inserted into Hope hubs. My TryAll hubs use em too.
    Go out and participate in a trials competition and let's see which bike is exposed to more abuse! With that said, And Mr. King needs his head examined too... I set out and shaved some inserts for my hubs and job done.
    So the bolts thread into the end caps and not into the axle? I know fun bolts eliminate end caps and thread directly into the axle.

  36. #136
    Rippin da fAt
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,156
    I could have done the axle routine but had the material laying about to make the caps readily. The axle would require a spacer on one side and a shelf on the opposing side. The other option is to drill out the standard qr caps for a bolt to behave like a through axle.
    Get fAt, Stay fAt, Ride fAt
    Doctor recommended...

  37. #137
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    54

    Carbon Whiteout with 100mm Carbon rims, 100mm Bluto, SRAM GX 1x11

    First Ride Report: Two rides of 4 hours each on a mix of dirt/rock, snow and ice. The bike's handling is great, the balance is excellent, traction and float was great. C

  38. #138
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    54

    Carbon Whiteout, 9:Zero:7 Carbon 100mm rims, D5's, 100mm Bluto, SRAM GX 1x11

    Great handling and very balanced bike! (MUCH better than my Fatboy w/80mm Bluto.)
    9:zero:7 Love-img_1385.jpg9:zero:7 Love-img_1396a.gif9:zero:7 Love-img_1403a.jpg9:zero:7 Love-img_1410.jpg

  39. #139
    turtles make me hot
    Reputation: NYrr496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,233
    Damn nice bike.
    I like turtles

  40. #140
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat&SkinnyCO View Post
    Great handling and very balanced bike! (MUCH better than my Fatboy w/80mm Bluto.)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1385.JPG 
Views:	110 
Size:	140.1 KB 
ID:	1055187Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1396a.gif 
Views:	72 
Size:	138.2 KB 
ID:	1055188Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1403a.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	142.7 KB 
ID:	1055189Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1410.JPG 
Views:	84 
Size:	174.8 KB 
ID:	1055190
    Killer build, I need to upgrade my 2013 9:zero:7 LOL What size, looks like a 15" small?

  41. #141
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    54
    Size Medium, 90mm stem. I'm 5'8" with a 32" inseam.

  42. #142
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    54
    Here is a better picture with the new matching ESI grips and Bluto decals.

    9:zero:7 Love-img_1461a.jpg

  43. #143
    Rippin da fAt
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,156
    Fat dirt ride today with sunny skies.

    9:zero:7 Love-sunny-snow-ride.jpg
    Get fAt, Stay fAt, Ride fAt
    Doctor recommended...

  44. #144
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jlynn907's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    71
    Looks like MY summer rig :-)

  45. #145
    Rippin da fAt
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,156
    12 months a year on that bike. o.-
    Get fAt, Stay fAt, Ride fAt
    Doctor recommended...

  46. #146
    turtles make me hot
    Reputation: NYrr496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,233
    9:zero:7 Love-29-fatty.jpg

    I love my 9Zero7 even more now. Finally finished my 29+ wheels. Bike is way faster now.
    I like turtles

  47. #147
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,091
    ^Nice work man! The color excites my Krampus big time!


    I was just looking over my matte black 2015 frame and realizing just how robust the paint is. I don't think this thing has a scratch on it, and with how we ride deer trails n' such...it really should.

  48. #148
    turtles make me hot
    Reputation: NYrr496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,233
    It's Prismatic Powders Granny Smith Apple. Have that Krampus sandblasted and get to it!
    I like turtles

  49. #149
    Thingamejigger
    Reputation: Flying_Scotsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    889
    Great that this tread is still going!

    I had a brief recap and I think EndoRando is still winning with his Ti beauty! I am sure we are all Jealous!

  50. #150
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Kirkerik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    198
    Hi, I'm new here but have been lurking for a long time. I have been a xc, am, MTB rider since 90 or so...

    Looking to get a fatty and don't think i can resist the purple frame offer! My only concern is with this new short CS fatty trend. I only have ridden the Farley, ICT, and the Felt DD30.

    I totally get the physics and benefits of the longer CS especially in snow, but what about really tight singletrack in the trees? I live in upstate NY

    I am thinking mostly a snowbike when i can't ski or ride my trail bike...

  51. #151
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jlynn907's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    71
    We ride a TON of tight single track here in Alaska, the CS is not a hinderance in the tight stuff, and is a huge advantage as steep pitchy quick climbs -- the back end just does not come loose!

    :-)

  52. #152
    turtles make me hot
    Reputation: NYrr496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkerik View Post
    Hi, I'm new here but have been lurking for a long time. I have been a xc, am, MTB rider since 90 or so...

    Looking to get a fatty and don't think i can resist the purple frame offer! My only concern is with this new short CS fatty trend. I only have ridden the Farley, ICT, and the Felt DD30.

    I totally get the physics and benefits of the longer CS especially in snow, but what about really tight singletrack in the trees? I live in upstate NY

    I am thinking mostly a snowbike when i can't ski or ride my trail bike...
    I ride my bike fat and 29+ on tight, twisty singletrack year round. There's a trail by me that's really tight and super twisty and I have trouble on my Stumpjumper as well. It's not like one bike makes it and another doesn't.
    One of my friends who's about half my size flies through it on his 9Zero7.
    I like turtles

  53. #153
    Rippin da fAt
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkerik View Post
    Hi, I'm new here but have been lurking for a long time. I have been a xc, am, MTB rider since 90 or so...

    Looking to get a fatty and don't think i can resist the purple frame offer! My only concern is with this new short CS fatty trend. I only have ridden the Farley, ICT, and the Felt DD30.

    I totally get the physics and benefits of the longer CS especially in snow, but what about really tight singletrack in the trees? I live in upstate NY

    I am thinking mostly a snowbike when i can't ski or ride my trail bike...
    I have to say, I'm more interested in a higher BB than making it thru tight spots. Trialsin is the way thru the tight spots. Lift and pivot, give it some pedal and away ya go. I ride my 9:Zero:7 year round as a fatty, for the + rides there's the Sergeant on the job. Can't say you wouldn't be more than pleased with the purple frame, especially at that price. Nyrr did the powder coat job on his and it's damn nice lookin'!
    Get fAt, Stay fAt, Ride fAt
    Doctor recommended...

  54. #154
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Kirkerik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    198
    Thanks guys, good to hear! I thought maybe it was designed soley as an Alaskan Iditarod trekker and may have compromised some handling for better load capacity and snow. Glad to hear it can rail!

    How are 907's hubs? Im thinking of a wheelset while im at it but also thinking maybe just building up a pair myself. Is 9 hundo a good deal for the HED BAD wheelset w/ their hubs?

  55. #155
    Rippin da fAt
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,156
    Kirk,

    I suggest building a wheelset over paying the price for HED aluminum wheels. That'll give you some cash available for other components that will get you riding your bike. 9 bills is reasonable for the HED's since they retail 1299.

    Keep us posted...
    Get fAt, Stay fAt, Ride fAt
    Doctor recommended...

  56. #156
    turtles make me hot
    Reputation: NYrr496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,233
    907's hubs are okay at best. They're actually Chosen hubs, same as Stan's 3.30 hubs. I ruined a rear one.
    You'd be better off with a Hope or Bike Hub Store if you want to keep costs down. Other Brother Darryls might be shipping now. I'll be building up a set on Hope Pro4's pretty soon.
    I like turtles

  57. #157
    Living the thug life.
    Reputation: Logantri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    793
    9:zero:7 Love-20160423_193737.jpg

    Funny, I have ridden a few fatbikes with shorter chainstays and only thing I found was that they rode harsher. Besides winter ultras, I have knocked out several summee 100 mile and a plethora of shorter races. Never have I wishes for shorter chainstays. This shot is with my winter set, getting it ready to rock the Bluto and summer tires. Funny thing is, with my looooong chainstays I can still knock out some decent Strava times on tight singletrack.
    I proudly ride for these guys.

    My blog.

  58. #158
    Rippin da fAt
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,156
    In the 5" tire world chain stays are gonna be inherently long. My 9:Zero:7 manuals and wheelies very nicely. This is a necessary component of backcountry riding, And, I can get trialsy with it. The only complaint I have is the lowrider BB. The bloody thing is a pedal strike factory. Overall, I love my 907.
    5" tires ftw...
    Get fAt, Stay fAt, Ride fAt
    Doctor recommended...

  59. #159
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Kirkerik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    198
    I recently spoke with GW at 907 and asked the CS length range on the new Slider frame and he told me it was 467-480mm, so if you like long stays then maybe the Slider is your ticket.

    *EDIT* the chainstay length is 450-470 according to a craigslist Slider for sale post.

    I was checking out fat frames w a 100mm bb shell and 170 rear spacing so was inquiring about the Slider. That's when i found out about the purple deal. I am a bit turned off by the 190 rear end but according to GW it is set up to run a 170 spacing spindle crank saving some Q's and those pedal strikes BansheeRun mentioned.

    @ BansheeRun: are you running the wider crank setup maybe increasing canted pedal strike?? 60mm BB drop seems on par w other fat bikes but what the hell do i know?
    Last edited by Kirkerik; 04-27-2016 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Updated info

  60. #160
    Living the thug life.
    Reputation: Logantri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkerik View Post
    I recently spoke with GW at 907 and asked the CS length range on the new Slider frame and he told me it was 467-480mm, so if you like long stays then maybe the Slider is your ticket.

    I was checking out fat frames w a 100mm bb shell and 170 rear spacing so was inquiring about the Slider. That's when i found out about the purple deal. I am a bit turned off by the 190 rear end but according to GW it is set up to run a 170 spacing spindle crank saving some Q's and those pedal strikes BansheeRun mentioned.

    @ BansheeRun: are you running the wider crank setup maybe increasing canted pedal strike?? 60mm BB drop seems on par w other fat bikes but what the hell do i know?
    Yup, if going 1x11 you can use a crank designed for a 170mm rear. I really like that.

    As far as pedal strikes, I find that interesting. I used to strike my pedals all the time with my Superfly 100 back 4 and 5 years ago when I rode a mountain bike in the summer. Hasn't been an issue with my 907's. Boy, I smacked those pedals on the SF 100 damn hard a few times. One knocked me ass over tea kettle.
    I proudly ride for these guys.

    My blog.

  61. #161
    Rippin da fAt
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,156
    Kirk, it occurs in the straights cause the trails in these parts are not graded. If I have to pedal kick my way up the mountain, the trials bike is getting involved.
    I still enjoy the 970's performance. I'm running X9 with a 190 rear end

    That purple frame deal is unbeatable. If ya don't like the color, do like Nyrr did...

    Logan, did the ass in the air at wide open throttle and fractured 3 ribs and dislocated 5 of em.
    Get fAt, Stay fAt, Ride fAt
    Doctor recommended...

  62. #162
    mtbr member
    Reputation: schnee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,793
    Quote Originally Posted by BansheeRune View Post
    In the 5" tire world chain stays are gonna be inherently long. My 9:Zero:7 manuals and wheelies very nicely. This is a necessary component of backcountry riding, And, I can get trialsy with it. The only complaint I have is the lowrider BB. The bloody thing is a pedal strike factory. Overall, I love my 907.
    5" tires ftw...
    The Blackborow, though, tucks the rear wheel much further in by bending the seat tube around it. That bike is a wheelie machine.

    For someone tall with long femurs like me, that ends up being bad - the saddle ends up too far back and for steep climbs, I need to make the nose of the saddle way too familiar with a certain part of my taint to get my balance right.

  63. #163
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,091
    I am w/ schnee regarding the need for me to have setback posts, and because the primary reason I bought the bike was to ride snow (I do ride it year round), I would be curious to know how the shorter CS affects the weight distribution front/back. I have to assume there is a fair amount more weight over the rear tire on a short CS bike, which would make certain snow conditions more difficult.

  64. #164
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Kirkerik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    198
    Thank you all for sharing your 907 Love! I value your comments!
    I do like purple and can see how this bike geo can work as you all have stated.

    I plan on riding in the snow and other soft conditions but we do not get nearly as much powder here in NY as out west so im riding wetter snow, ice mud when trail thaws. I have other trail bikes so it's mostly for winter for me.

    I have read Mikesee's post/thread about his experience for shorter stays, lower BB.
    No doubt, it comes down to trail conditions, rider skill, rider weight/build but want to understand and make the 'right' decision for my style and riding conditions. I know im splitting hairs here but mikesee has me thinking about and doubting the longer stays on the Whiteout. Darn! It is a great deal for a very nice looking frame. Also, Looking at the blackburrow and ICT and Wednesday.

    i have had experience riding in soft sand and i do just what was described: get back in saddle and float the front while increasing weight on rear axle. It makes sense. I want to be comfortable climbing and on the singletrack. I also know how squirly riding in the snow can be, 2" tire.

    I am 5'10 inseam 30/31" . 150lbs. Seasoned rider and know im good on whatever i choose but trying to put together what i want wout any oppurtunitys to ride a fatty on trail here.
    Thanks for bearing w me! I don't want to challenge the 9:zero:7 Love but you guys know this bike so you are the ones to ask.
    Thanks

  65. #165
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Kirkerik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    198
    It's NOT like the rear stays are crazy long. My trail bike chainstay length is ~40% of it's wheelbase just like the Whiteout...

  66. #166
    Rippin da fAt
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,156
    Kirk, the answer is to throw a leg over one and try it. I do not find the stays prohibitively long. Hell, my trials bike is 385, so I have a keen understanding of short vs. long stays.
    Get fAt, Stay fAt, Ride fAt
    Doctor recommended...

  67. #167
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkerik View Post
    I have had experience riding in soft sand and i do just what was described: get back in saddle and float the front while increasing weight on rear axle. It makes sense. I want to be comfortable climbing and on the singletrack. I also know how squirly riding in the snow can be, 2" tire.
    I am having a hard time wrapping my head around over-weighting the rear to get better float in soft conditions. If I want to stay on top of soft material, I would spread my weight over as large of an area as possible, increasing the size of my footprint.

    I don't doubt mikesee's experience or knowledge, I just don't know how more weight on the rear of the bike translates to better floating characteristics.

  68. #168
    bigger than you.
    Reputation: Gigantic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,966
    i will say that I found 18.4" chain stays to be excessively long. While the longer cs does ostensibly add some stability, they are not without liabilities. Manualling took quite a bit more effort than on a bike with shorter stays; the extra weight of the fat tires up front don't do it any favors, either. Also, climbing is impaired significantly: while the longer stays do help in keeping the front end down, on tougher climbs, any time I would want to stand on the pedals and mash my way up, I'd lose traction and spin the rear out. This necessitated a change in technique, sitting and spinning my way up a climb and negated any advantage that my clydesdale weight might have in powering through. If they made new model with shorter stays, I'd buy another in a heartbeat

  69. #169
    Living the thug life.
    Reputation: Logantri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    793
    I understand Mike's opinion and respect it. I agree with him much of the time, but we don't always agree. That being said, a few years ago years ago I did a 150 mile ultra that snow conditions were so bad something like 90% off all bike and run competitors dropped before the halfway point. I managed to ride it all with my loooooooong chainstays, doing very well in fact. I have no reservations taking my Whiteout out in long winter ultras, in fact, I think it rides really freaking well in them. Me, on the other hand, I have my good days and bad days.
    I proudly ride for these guys.

    My blog.

  70. #170
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Chippertheripper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    806
    You dudes are reading way too deep into this. It's a bicycle with big tires, thats what it feels like. More than likely you won't be pulling tons of sweet mannies with it. Go pedal it, drive it over and through most trail obstacles, not around. Thrash it.

  71. #171
    mtbr member
    Reputation: volksbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by BansheeRune View Post

    That purple frame deal is unbeatable. If ya don't like the color, do like Nyrr did...
    Folks, I'm feeling the PURPLE 9:ZERO:7 LOVE !!!

    9:zero:7 Love-purple-907.jpg

    I hereby declare my 907 build will be a tribute to Prince. Was even thinking of putting it on Bronze 82 mm Rolling Darryls for "the look!"

    Just pulled the trigger on a Purple (Prince Approved) People Eater size XL. Already on its way already from Alaska...

    Upon further consideration, I will probably go with 100mm Rims and tubeless Jumbo Jims in 4.8 if I can find them. Snowshoe 2XL's probably won't quite fit the purple 9:ZERO:7 ??

    ARRRGGGGHHH !!! Now I need new front and rear FB hubs... I know I will be running 1x up front and Shimano XT RD.

    Hmmm -->> Gonna be hard to hide this build from my wife...

    Peaceout,

    -Volksbike
    ====================
    GBM, Pugley & 9:ZERO:7
    Surly Ogre Rigid 29er - RAGBRAI 2013
    TREK Alum Hardtail 29er - Recon Fork

  72. #172
    Rippin da fAt
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippertheripper View Post
    You dudes are reading way too deep into this. It's a bicycle with big tires, thats what it feels like. More than likely you won't be pulling tons of sweet mannies with it. Go pedal it, drive it over and through most trail obstacles, not around. Thrash it.
    Analization...
    Get fAt, Stay fAt, Ride fAt
    Doctor recommended...

  73. #173
    mtbr member
    Reputation: schnee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippertheripper View Post
    You dudes are reading way too deep into this. It's a bicycle with big tires, thats what it feels like. More than likely you won't be pulling tons of sweet mannies with it. Go pedal it, drive it over and through most trail obstacles, not around. Thrash it.
    Well, if you want a bike you can wheelie for days, look at the Blackborow or Ice Cream Truck. Those have incredibly short chain stays (look at the seat tube to see how they pushed the wheels in) and that makes a huge difference.

    That said, I didn't go that route because I'm a Clyde and putting even more weight on the rear wheel isn't a great thing for a snow bike at my size. I gave up a bit of that 'poppy' feeling for an all-arounder.

    I can still manual the 907 but it takes a bit of effort and it's limited to 'pop up over this shelf-edge rock' rather than 'hold this wheelie for 10 meters'. That's enough for me.

  74. #174
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Chippertheripper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    806
    Quote Originally Posted by schnee View Post
    Well, if you want a bike you can wheelie for days, look at the Blackborow or Ice Cream Truck. Those have incredibly short chain stays (look at the seat tube to see how they pushed the wheels in) and that makes a huge difference.

    That said, I didn't go that route because I'm a Clyde and putting even more weight on the rear wheel isn't a great thing for a snow bike at my size. I gave up a bit of that 'poppy' feeling for an all-arounder.

    I can still manual the 907 but it takes a bit of effort and it's limited to 'pop up over this shelf-edge rock' rather than 'hold this wheelie for 10 meters'. That's enough for me.
    I don't want anything except a bike that won't crack when I thrash it, and isnt ridiculously priced, which is why I ended up on a purple 9z7, now named Barney. All this agitated banter about chainstay length and blah blah struck the wrong cord with me.
    It's a fat bike, go nuts.

  75. #175
    mtbr member
    Reputation: volksbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippertheripper View Post
    I don't want anything except a bike that won't crack when I thrash it, and isnt ridiculously priced, which is why I ended up on a purple 9z7, now named Barney. All this agitated banter about chainstay length and blah blah struck the wrong cord with me.
    It's a fat bike, go nuts.
    Well said. I just bought one and will be surprised if I can't pedal it up steep hills!!

    Barney meet the bike formerly known as Prince!!!

    Where is the LOVE people???

    Peaceout,

    -VB

    BTW- can anyone confirm or deny the following: (just the facts Jack)

    Snowshoe 2XL's probably won't quite fit the purple 9:ZERO:7 ??


    ====================
    GBM, Pugley & 9:ZERO:7
    Surly Ogre Rigid 29er - RAGBRAI 2013
    TREK Alum Hardtail 29er - Recon Fork

  76. #176
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippertheripper View Post
    All this agitated banter about chainstay length and blah blah struck the wrong cord with me.
    I don't think there was any agitated banter, but if you ride adverse conditions w/ your fat bike you will be looking for any possible advantage when trying to not sink into the soft stuff.

    Mikesee is a well known adventurist and plays in some pretty deep snow, his preferences in a fat bike are not really what 9:ZERO:7 geo is offering...so people naturally question what they should be looking for in a fat bike geometry base on what his experience is.

    Because I have a 9:ZERO:7 w/ such long CS, I am curious to know what advantage a shorter CS bike would offer in sand/snow...etc.

    *Maybe you ride some nasty snow or sand first before telling everyone they are over analyzing the differences?*

  77. #177
    turtles make me hot
    Reputation: NYrr496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,233
    Quote Originally Posted by volksbike View Post

    Hmmm -->> Gonna be hard to hide this build from my wife...

    Peaceout,

    -Volksbike
    Try my method...
    My black ano 907 was always parked just inside the front door. I figured out exactly what I needed to make the swap. I got the end caps for the rear Hope hub and the 150mm hub for the front wheel.
    I had my purple frame sent to my brother's shop, took it to the powder coater, picked it up and put it in the basement until swap day.
    One day, while my wife was at work, I relaced the front wheel and swapped in the now green frame.
    Even put the "Does this bike make my ass look fat" sticker on the same spot.
    Parked the bike in the same spot.
    FOR THREE WEEKS, my wife said nothing. One day, while she was in a really good mood and hugging me, I asked if she was color blind or just F-ing with me. She said she had no idea how I did it but she didn't want to know.
    Good enough for me.
    I like turtles

  78. #178
    mtbr member
    Reputation: schnee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,793
    I'm quoting you out of order, for effect.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chippertheripper View Post
    All this agitated banter about chainstay length and blah blah struck the wrong cord with me.
    It's a fat bike, go nuts.
    Take a deep breath, relax, it's all good! This is a forum, bantering is the whole idea, and I'm not being a jerk about it. Fat bikes are fun, but depending on the design, they can be slightly different, that's all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chippertheripper View Post
    I don't want anything except a bike that won't crack when I thrash it, and isnt ridiculously priced, which is why I ended up on a purple 9z7, now named Barney.
    Congratulations, you've joined the club! Meet my bike, Sweden's #1 Prince Fan!


  79. #179
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Kirkerik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    198
    Congrats Volksbike and Chipper! I am close to being able to pick one up myself!

    I definately would rather be out riding than inquiring about frame design details, and if I had one available to me to throw a leg over, i would. That'd be much easier, and more fun! I have never even had the oppurtunity to ride trail on a fatty! Fat bike NOOB here.

    I am genuinely interested in 9:zero:7 because they are the ONLY ones (I am aware of) that are not trending with the short chainstay thing. That is why I find them intriguing! So, in that way i am showing my Love.
    9:zero:7 is holding there line probably because they know something. I just would like to understand what that is before i invest in any frame w my hard earned $$.

    Pedal strikes suck, i know, because i also do not ride graded trails unless they lead somewhere. I have ridden my fare share of gnarly so good to know. Trails here for most part are pretty rolly singletrack. So if ever in CNY then def hit em if you get the chance.

    No banter intended here, definately not. Just hoping to learn something...
    Thanks all!

  80. #180
    bigger than you.
    Reputation: Gigantic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,966
    Quote Originally Posted by NYrr496 View Post
    Try my method...
    My black ano 907 was always parked just inside the front door. I figured out exactly what I needed to make the swap. I got the end caps for the rear Hope hub and the 150mm hub for the front wheel.
    I had my purple frame sent to my brother's shop, took it to the powder coater, picked it up and put it in the basement until swap day.
    One day, while my wife was at work, I relaced the front wheel and swapped in the now green frame.
    Even put the "Does this bike make my ass look fat" sticker on the same spot.
    Parked the bike in the same spot.
    FOR THREE WEEKS, my wife said nothing. One day, while she was in a really good mood and hugging me, I asked if she was color blind or just F-ing with me. She said she had no idea how I did it but she didn't want to know.
    Good enough for me.
    I had a habit of buying bikes that were the same color, so my girlfriend wouldn't notice.

  81. #181
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Kirkerik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    198
    Sweet ride you have there Schnee!

  82. #182
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5
    Finally done...a quick pic from the shop.

    9:zero:7 Love-13124506_10208231131848795_7528597151486687633_n.jpg

    I'm looking forward to getting out on it tonight.

  83. #183
    mtbr member
    Reputation: volksbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by racingtown View Post
    Finally done...a quick pic from the shop.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13124506_10208231131848795_7528597151486687633_n.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	166.8 KB 
ID:	1066792

    I'm looking forward to getting out on it tonight.
    That build with the Bluto looks absolutely amazing!!!

    What size Bluto is that? 100mm or 120mm ?

    What do you call that color, Root Beer??

    Peace out

    -VB
    ====================
    GBM, Pugley & 9:ZERO:7
    Surly Ogre Rigid 29er - RAGBRAI 2013
    TREK Alum Hardtail 29er - Recon Fork

  84. #184
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Chippertheripper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    806
    Quote Originally Posted by jonshonda View Post
    I don't think there was any agitated banter, but if you ride adverse conditions w/ your fat bike you will be looking for any possible advantage when trying to not sink into the soft stuff.

    Mikesee is a well known adventurist and plays in some pretty deep snow, his preferences in a fat bike are not really what 9:ZERO:7 geo is offering...so people naturally question what they should be looking for in a fat bike geometry base on what his experience is.

    Because I have a 9:ZERO:7 w/ such long CS, I am curious to know what advantage a shorter CS bike would offer in sand/snow...etc.

    *Maybe you ride some nasty snow or sand first before telling everyone they are over analyzing the differences?*
    *maybe I have*
    I'm not trying to take anything away from miles vast experience, so don't put words in my mouth.

  85. #185
    turtles make me hot
    Reputation: NYrr496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigantic View Post
    I had a habit of buying bikes that were the same color, so my girlfriend wouldn't notice.
    I used to do exactly that but this time, I wanted a green one so I bit the bullet.
    I like turtles

  86. #186
    Thingamejigger
    Reputation: Flying_Scotsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    889
    Photo from the weekend riding at Forth Fat.... 80 bikes in South East Scotland. The Island in the background is Treasure Island (proper name is Fidra)

    9:zero:7 Love-26671610466_689748c9b6_c.jpg

  87. #187
    mtbr member
    Reputation: volksbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by NYrr496 View Post
    I used to do exactly that but this time, I wanted a green one so I bit the bullet.
    Actually guys I'm screwed because my wife is working from home today and the FedEx guy has on the truck to be delivered !! As sooo I'm busted. After all it would be Pretty hard to hide a purple pro XL Frame

    Great story about matching the paint color in the stickers love that one. My buddy did that with an outboard motor he went from a 6hp to a 10 hp so he cold plane. And his wife did not notice

    -VB
    ====================
    GBM, Pugley & 9:ZERO:7
    Surly Ogre Rigid 29er - RAGBRAI 2013
    TREK Alum Hardtail 29er - Recon Fork

  88. #188
    turtles make me hot
    Reputation: NYrr496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    8,233
    Quote Originally Posted by volksbike View Post
    Actually guys I'm screwed because my wife is working from home today and the FedEx guy has on the truck to be delivered !! As sooo I'm busted. After all it would be Pretty hard to hide a purple pro XL Frame

    Great story about matching the paint color in the stickers love that one. My buddy did that with an outboard motor he went from a 6hp to a 10 hp so he cold plane. And his wife did not notice

    -VB
    Oooohhh... That's a big box too. She's really gonna freak.
    I like turtles

  89. #189
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by volksbike View Post
    That build with the Bluto looks absolutely amazing!!!

    What size Bluto is that? 100mm or 120mm ?

    What do you call that color, Root Beer??

    Peace out

    -VB

    Its running a 100mm Bluto.

    You nailed the color. Its Prismatic Rootbeer with a clear top coat.

  90. #190
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,091
    Quote Originally Posted by racingtown View Post
    Its running a 100mm Bluto.

    You nailed the color. Its Prismatic Rootbeer with a clear top coat.
    Great looking bike! Prismatic makes some cool stuff and pics never do it justice!

  91. #191
    mtbr member
    Reputation: volksbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by NYrr496 View Post
    Oooohhh... That's a big box too. She's really gonna freak.
    Purple Rain arrived at my house today. Sssshhh!!!! Safely hidden in the attic thanks to my son who helped me out. U guys can keep a secret...Right?

    ====================
    GBM, Pugley & 9:ZERO:7
    Surly Ogre Rigid 29er - RAGBRAI 2013
    TREK Alum Hardtail 29er - Recon Fork

  92. #192
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Kirkerik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    198
    SWEET! I love it.

    How many times a day will you be crawling in the attic, i wonder?

  93. #193
    mtbr member
    Reputation: volksbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    318
    Aaahhh, only once this AM so far today. Trying to finalize custom wheel set. Stuck on the Jumbo Jim 4.8 question - need to know if I can squeeze them in he purple pro 197 rear dropouts. GW confirmed 2XL 5.05 fits in the fork but not the frame...lots of references to running 5" tires on 9:zero:7 s but either I'm a bad googled (true) or no one knows!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ====================
    GBM, Pugley & 9:ZERO:7
    Surly Ogre Rigid 29er - RAGBRAI 2013
    TREK Alum Hardtail 29er - Recon Fork

  94. #194
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,978
    I rode an aluminum 197 907 with Bud and Lou awhile ago. They fit fine. I can't imagine Chain Reaction would have made them narrower of late. I googled that B&L are about 115mm on a 100mm rim and JJ is 112mm on the same rim. YMMV
    Latitude 61

  95. #195
    mtbr member
    Reputation: volksbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by sryanak View Post
    I rode an aluminum 197 907 with Bud and Lou awhile ago. They fit fine. I can't imagine Chain Reaction would have made them narrower of late. I googled that B&L are about 115mm on a 100mm rim and JJ is 112mm on the same rim. YMMV
    Thanks these are going on 82mm RD rims. I think it will be alright since there are several references to running 100mm rims and 5" tires such as Bud and his friend Lou. I have a Bud on Rollng Daryll today on my Surly Pugs Ops front fork and other than the fact that bud did not want to go on the 82 mm rim and had to be coaxed on like an oversize donut (several trys to mount literally had to suspend the rim in the middle of the Bud/tube as I aired it up) once mounted on the rim Bud works fine....
    ====================
    GBM, Pugley & 9:ZERO:7
    Surly Ogre Rigid 29er - RAGBRAI 2013
    TREK Alum Hardtail 29er - Recon Fork

  96. #196
    Rippin da fAt
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,156
    Bud/Lou have been on my 190 rear axle rig for more than 2 seasons now. They are on RD's and measure 113 @ 6 PSI. They have loads of clearance. I don't see a problem using Clownshoes either, since the clearance is generous. 5.05 or larger may be an issue, tho 4.8 is a go.
    Get fAt, Stay fAt, Ride fAt
    Doctor recommended...

  97. #197
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Kirkerik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by volksbike View Post
    Aaahhh, only once this AM so far today. Trying to finalize custom wheel set. Stuck on the Jumbo Jim 4.8 question - need to know if I can squeeze them in he purple pro 197 rear dropouts. GW confirmed 2XL 5.05 fits in the fork but not the frame...lots of references to running 5" tires on 9:zero:7 s but either I'm a bad googled (true) or no one knows!!!
    Wow! Those XXL Snowshoes are awesome! So they won't fit the frame, eh? That'd been fun! Looks like they dwarf the Dillinger 5. I figured they were just going to keep getting bigger!

    I'm pretty lightweight, so don't know that i'd see much benefit to rolling those!

  98. #198
    mtbr member
    Reputation: volksbike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by BansheeRune View Post
    Bud/Lou have been on my 190 rear axle rig for more than 2 seasons now. They are on RD's and measure 113 @ 6 PSI. They have loads of clearance. I don't see a problem using Clownshoes either, since the clearance is generous. 5.05 or larger may be an issue, tho 4.8 is a go.
    Phew !!! You guys had me sweating this one out! What's the deal with 82mm vs 100mm rims, slightly more weight on the 100mm and better footprint in the sand and snow ?

    Thanks!

    -VB
    ====================
    GBM, Pugley & 9:ZERO:7
    Surly Ogre Rigid 29er - RAGBRAI 2013
    TREK Alum Hardtail 29er - Recon Fork

  99. #199
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Kirkerik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    198
    Crawl up there in the attic and measure those CS and SStays!

  100. #200
    Rippin da fAt
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    4,156
    Volks, the 190/197's are noted to fit 4.8" very well. Screw the attic, build up your bike in the living room, whatcha waitin for???


    82's were a good choice for in between. Makes a more comfortable fit for 4.0 and works well with 4.8. I run my tires at 8 PSI max and as low as 1.5 in the snow.
    Get fAt, Stay fAt, Ride fAt
    Doctor recommended...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-25-2014, 07:32 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-15-2013, 05:22 PM
  3. Do you love your Pivot 5.7? Do you love your Turner 5.Spot?
    By nando in forum Bike and Frame discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 08:23 AM

Members who have read this thread: 260

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •