Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
    Nuts

We the people ...

Quote Originally Posted by ridelemond View Post

My new ride!

My new project. Making my own pogies! What do you think? Just testing the fit at the LBS on one of the stock bikes.
    Nice ride and great job on the pogies! Let me know when you go into production;^)
    And I love beer!!

mtbr member
    907 is out of black med offset. I found one in a shop in MN in case anyone is looking for one. I looked at it yesterday. That seatpost in the frame matched the frame color perfect. 9zero7 Fat Bike. « Behind Bars

Home of the Gravedigger
    Well it looks like they are out of almost every color in 135 and 170 mediums. I really wanted red. They said the next production run won't be until spring or summer. So.....I guess I will enjoy my Pug a little while longer and order a frame next year. It's probably for the better....I shouldn't be spending all my money on bikes anyway! Especially after building a Moots this year, I am probably pushing my luck with the wife.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimonthecake View Post
    907 is out of black med offset. I found one in a shop in MN in case anyone is looking for one. I looked at it yesterday. That seatpost in the frame matched the frame color perfect. 9zero7 Fat Bike. « Behind Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by jkaber View Post
    Well it looks like they are out of almost every color in 135 and 170 mediums. I really wanted red. They said the next production run won't be until spring or summer. So.....I guess I will enjoy my Pug a little while longer and order a frame next year. It's probably for the better....I shouldn't be spending all my money on bikes anyway! Especially after building a Moots this year, I am probably pushing my luck with the wife.
    Yikes!...their stock is flying off the shelves...that's great for them I guess, but if you want a popular size/colour I'd get on it...
    Safe riding,

Vik
    www.vikapproved.com

mtbr member
    May 2011
    I have decided will be getting a 9:ZERO:7 small (x-small?) in either orange or yellow as my first fat bike. I just need to get some crap sold for money and space.

Fat Bastard
    May 2008
    I know the 9:zero:7's have been flying out the door of Down Wind Sports!

Living the thug life.
    Alright, I can't seem to do what is needed to post pictures here, but I can give a link to my blog with pics!

I got me a yellow medium (yellow is the new black), 135mm. What is really striking about these frames is the hydroforming. The top tube is hexagonal and all twisty. Really cool no doubt. The downtube is square as it meets the headtube and the goes round as it transitions down. The manipulation on this frame is more than I have seen on other aluminum bikes and it is impressive in person.
    I proudly ride for these guys.

My blog.

PRETENDURO
    Brown Santa dropped off a nice big box on my porch with lettering printed on the side that read “FATBIKES.COM”. Inside, I found my wife’s small red 2012 aluminum 9:zero:7 frame, and my large orange 2012 aluminum 9:zero:7. Naturally, I’ll be focusing on her bike first, getting it up and running… just need the build kit to arrive.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    I am about to pull the trigger on a 135mm Med green, with the susitna build. Anyone have a good guess on the weight?

I am going to try and upgrade the McGrath wheels set, Thompson post and possibly 127TPI tires. Might save a bit of weight, but will look cool as hell.

I have not read a damn thing about the weight of the 2012 9zero7 and am curious as hell.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    So, finally decided that the 907 was the way to go to get myself "FAT", and go to pull the trigger and the 135mm Med Orange is out of stock! Could go green, but really wanted the orange. Anyone know if they will be getting more Med stock in this fall. Bumming in Vermont with the snow about to fly.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by VTFargo View Post
    So, finally decided that the 907 was the way to go to get myself "FAT", and go to pull the trigger and the 135mm Med Orange is out of stock! Could go green, but really wanted the orange. Anyone know if they will be getting more Med stock in this fall. Bumming in Vermont with the snow about to fly.
    Go GREEN! The green looks awesome IMO. I heard the second batch wouldn't be until spring but I would call to make sure.
    The LPG

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by lancelot View Post
    Go GREEN! The green looks awesome IMO. I heard the second batch wouldn't be until spring but I would call to make sure.
    +1 - I heard when this batch is gone that's it for the winter...
    Safe riding,

Vik
    www.vikapproved.com

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    I went with green. The pictures really don't do any of the colors justice.

mtbr member
    Just built my black XL up tonight and I'm stoked on this one. The overall fit and finish of the frame is impressive and exceeded my expectations. I also was amazed at how much tire clearance there is. I'm running 70mm UMA II with a Larry/Endo combo and they look tiny on this thing. Glad I ordered a set of Clown Shoes and BFL's. It looks like it needs it. Sorry for not attaching pics but it's dark outside and I am still waiting for a couple parts to come in. It's ridable now but just not set up how I want it yet. I will post pics once I have it the way I like it.
    The LPG

PRETENDURO
    Quote Originally Posted by wrcRS View Post
    I went with green. The pictures really don't do any of the colors justice.
    The green was my second choice. Be sure to grab a set of those limited edition drilled Rolling Darryls in green to match the frame… before they’re sold out, that is.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

mtbr member
    Sub'd. I need to feed my addiction to snow bikes

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    To save bothering the guys at chain reaction, thought i would ask here, it looks like the centred and offset frames differ in other ways than just the rear ends?. Looks like the offset uses a shorter 450mm a-c fork, is this the case?

Nuts
    Quote Originally Posted by ishouldbeworking View Post
    To save bothering the guys at chain reaction, thought i would ask here, it looks like the centred and offset frames differ in other ways than just the rear ends?. Looks like the offset uses a shorter 450mm a-c fork, is this the case?
    You are correct, 450mm offset frame and 468mm for the 170mm rear frame.
    And I love beer!!

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Come on Lancelot, give us a teaser.

rider
    For those who have seen the green in person is it a kermity green or minty green or? I've seen 3 or 4 pics and they all look different. May just end up going orange.

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    Another one here waiting for the fatbikes.com box to arrive. I've went for a small 170mm in black with the 907 fork, drilled darryl's with red salsa hubs and x9/e13 drivetrain. And some folding nate's too. Can't wait

Not looking forward to the customs bill when it arrives in the UK tho

mtbr member
    Nov 2010

mtbr member
    Waster - another UK "waiter" here. Currently being built up for me (Red. medium)

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by FarNorth View Post
    Come on Lancelot, give us a teaser.
    Here ya go. Just mounted the BFL's. Still waiting on a E13 guide and Clown Shoes. As built right now 29.8lbs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9:zero:7 2012 lust-dsc00420.jpg  

The LPG

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bdundee View Post
    You are correct, 450mm offset frame and 468mm for the 170mm rear frame.
    Well crap, I got a 170mm rear spacing XL frame sitting at the shop and a 450mm A-C length aluminum fork on the way. I noticed they also updated the 907 aluminum fork page with info about the 135mm and 170mm frames taking different length forks.

I guess if it's too twitchy with the shorter fork I'll sell it and get a longer fork.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast