Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

45NRTH Dillinger in CANADA

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  SRALPH 
#1 ·
My fellow Canadians
Just thought I'd pass this along.
LIVE TO PLAY sports ( formerly NORCO distribution) is the
Canadian distributor for 45NRTH.
They Just recieved the 8 ( yes, eight) DILLINGER tires they ordered.

I just bought four of them, so if you want to buy a set without shipping costs or cross border silliness, have your LBS put them on thier weekly order and have a GREAT winter

#3 ·
My fellow Canadians
Just thought I'd pass this along.
LIVE TO PLAY sports ( formerly NORCO distribution) is the
Canadian distributor for 45NRTH.
They Just recieved the 8 ( yes, eight) DILLINGER tires they ordered.
Seriously, they ought to be called Live to Fail Sports. Two years ago I ordered a Nokian W240 through them via my LBS, 6 months later after the snow melted I was notified they were in stock. I ended up ordering through the US for 1/2 the price.

I pre-ordered a pair through my LBS as they remarkably offered a price equal to the US msrp. I hope the qty of 8, was what remained after fulfilling previously placed orders from across Canada. I guess I'll find out next week.

#5 ·
I just bought four of them, so if you want to buy a set without shipping costs or cross border silliness, have your LBS put them on thier weekly order and have a GREAT winter[/QUOTE]

Canadian distributors are just an additional cost and hassle. In the end we end up paying WAY more than our US counterparts mostly due to this. My local Canadian LBS has a QBP account, orders direct and then picks up the order in NY and pays duty and taxes when they bring them over the border.

Dillingers are pretty much sold through for this season. If you find a shop with stock, snap em up as the next batch probably won't arrive until next winter. Same thing with the Wolvhammers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.