PSYCHOLUST

45NRTH Dillinger in CANADA

My fellow Canadians
    Just thought I'd pass this along.
    LIVE TO PLAY sports ( formerly NORCO distribution) is the
    Canadian distributor for 45NRTH.
    They Just recieved the 8 ( yes, eight) DILLINGER tires they ordered.

I just bought four of them, so if you want to buy a set without shipping costs or cross border silliness, have your LBS put them on thier weekly order and have a GREAT winter

mtbr member
    Thanks for the info - my LBS has them in stock, I just can't afford them right now.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by scyule View Post
    My fellow Canadians
    Just thought I'd pass this along.
    LIVE TO PLAY sports ( formerly NORCO distribution) is the
    Canadian distributor for 45NRTH.
    They Just recieved the 8 ( yes, eight) DILLINGER tires they ordered.
    Seriously, they ought to be called Live to Fail Sports. Two years ago I ordered a Nokian W240 through them via my LBS, 6 months later after the snow melted I was notified they were in stock. I ended up ordering through the US for 1/2 the price.

I pre-ordered a pair through my LBS as they remarkably offered a price equal to the US msrp. I hope the qty of 8, was what remained after fulfilling previously placed orders from across Canada. I guess I'll find out next week.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    My LBS managed to get 1 of them on their order. Probably won't even get it until after the holidays. I really should have just ordered them online from the US back when they were in stock.

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    I just bought four of them, so if you want to buy a set without shipping costs or cross border silliness, have your LBS put them on thier weekly order and have a GREAT winter[/QUOTE]

Canadian distributors are just an additional cost and hassle. In the end we end up paying WAY more than our US counterparts mostly due to this. My local Canadian LBS has a QBP account, orders direct and then picks up the order in NY and pays duty and taxes when they bring them over the border.

Dillingers are pretty much sold through for this season. If you find a shop with stock, snap em up as the next batch probably won't arrive until next winter. Same thing with the Wolvhammers.