Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 35
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    133

    2013 built pugsley anybody get one yet ?

    i am waiting ,they said they will be out the 15th but nothing here yet!

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    133
    nobody ??

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: nvphatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,234
    nobody ??

  4. #4
    Fat!Drunk!Slow!
    Reputation: JordyB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,358
    anybody ?? ;p

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: nvphatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,234
    anybody ?? ;p

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12
    I've got one.

  7. #7
    Eating Hot Pockets
    Reputation: A. Nony Moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    501
    i have a couple but they were from the previous batch (before they ran out)

    we're giving one away (yellow, 18") on New Years Day...
    if you go to Help4Sabrina Bike Give Away and make a $1 donation, you're entered! (1 entry for every dollar donated)

    or you can wait till they come back in stock... and pay like 1600x more

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by A. Nony Moose View Post
    i have a couple but they were from the previous batch (before they ran out)

    we're giving one away (yellow, 18") on New Years Day...
    if you go to Help4Sabrina Bike Give Away and make a $1 donation, you're entered! (1 entry for every dollar donated)

    or you can wait till they come back in stock... and pay like 1600x more
    I am waiting on a red one. I don`t think they are out yet,just yellow.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: nvphatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,234
    Quote Originally Posted by winginit View Post
    I am waiting on a red one. I don`t think they are out yet,just yellow.
    yes members here have RED ones

  10. #10
    Wrench-O-Phile
    Reputation: Elvota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    257
    I was watching QBP for them to become available. Was supposed to be last week. When I checked last they had all been sold to stocking dealers and no more would be available until around April.

    So.... if you find one.... get it.
    Just keep pedaling...

    visit the sticki chronicles

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    50
    Yeah, had mine since mid october...,. Love it ! Funny, I was lookin to buy used, and looked for a while, and couldnt find one for the life of me, none on eBay, craigslist, nowhere to be found.
    Week after I bought one, they all started poppin up. Oh well, got one, and had time in the nice weather to try it out on trails, make changes, etc.

    Great bike !

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: brknspk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    95
    My LBS told me last night that he received notice that there was some sort of issue with the new batch of Pugs and that they wouldn't release them until it was resolved. The notice didn't indicate what the problem was or its severity.

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Houndog45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by A. Nony Moose View Post
    i have a couple but they were from the previous batch (before they ran out)

    we're giving one away (yellow, 18") on New Years Day...
    if you go to Help4Sabrina Bike Give Away and make a $1 donation, you're entered! (1 entry for every dollar donated)

    or you can wait till they come back in stock... and pay like 1600x more
    Thanks for the link,I just bought 20..

    Quote Originally Posted by Portly Throckmorton View Post
    Yeah, had mine since mid october...,. Love it ! Funny, I was lookin to buy used, and looked for a while, and couldnt find one for the life of me, none on eBay, craigslist, nowhere to be found.
    Week after I bought one, they all started poppin up. Oh well, got one, and had time in the nice weather to try it out on trails, make changes, etc.

    Great bike !
    What racks are those? I like em....

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    50

    @ Houndog45

    Just some 1/2" tubeing I welded together



    And thank you !!

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    239
    Freewheel Bike in Eden Prairie MN has a bunch of red ones in stock tonight. I really like how they went with the marge lites on the bike!

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    447
    Quote Originally Posted by A. Nony Moose View Post
    i have a couple but they were from the previous batch (before they ran out)

    we're giving one away (yellow, 18") on New Years Day...
    if you go to Help4Sabrina Bike Give Away and make a $1 donation, you're entered! (1 entry for every dollar donated)

    or you can wait till they come back in stock... and pay like 1600x more
    I'm Canadian, if I win, could I donate/name it to a friend in Boston instead? He could use it more than I could since I already have one. He comes back/forth to Canada through Springfield.

  17. #17
    Eating Hot Pockets
    Reputation: A. Nony Moose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    501
    Quote Originally Posted by roobydoo View Post
    I'm Canadian, if I win, could I donate/name it to a friend in Boston instead? He could use it more than I could since I already have one. He comes back/forth to Canada through Springfield.
    That's mighty generous! And of course... You can direct the bike anywhere you'd like.

    I'll just be happy to give it away...people keep trying to buy it!
    Only a handful of days to go.

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mochunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    113
    I got a medium on dec. 1st (GFBD) but it really was to big for me. Going to pick up a built small in a bit when the shop opens this morning.

    I'm glad to see them coming with marge lites and 120tpi's. I had previously demo'd old pugs and was happy to see the new one I ended up with being lighter and easier to ride.

    The yellow is nice, but the finish is delicate.

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    14
    Waiting for a small necromancer. LBS told me December 21 but notta. Emailed and called Surly intergalactic head quarters and got intergalactic voice mail...anyone got any insight into delivery?

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Ze_Zaskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by Portly Throckmorton View Post
    Just some 1/2" tubeing I welded together
    Those racks look really nice, specially the front one.
    Well done

  21. #21
    blood in / blood out
    Reputation: majack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Rsmlem1 View Post
    Waiting for a small necromancer. LBS told me December 21 but notta. Emailed and called Surly intergalactic head quarters and got intergalactic voice mail...anyone got any insight into delivery?

    We have a few sm Necro's in stock and plenty of Red Pugs in stock also at the Freewheel Bike West Bank location and some at the Eden Prairie. Just go to our website and check out what we have for fatbikes.
    RICOH for LIFE

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    42
    Picked up a medium Neck Romancer 2 weeks ago. Walked into LBs to buy a pair of winter shoes and walked out with a new PUG.

  23. #23
    Puro Vida!
    Reputation: Nelson34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,288
    Yeah great looking racks!

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    14
    Thanks Majack from FreeWheel. You just sold a 16 inch Necromancer. Love when a plan comes together

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    34
    My LBS says a shipment from Asia, expected in Mpls. Dec. 17, has been delayed to early January at the earliest. Anyone know if this is the straight scoop? Or will it be April?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •