Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    One shop told me that they had January 21 posted from mfg for delivery. Another told me they didnt have any date posted. My lbs told me surly is waiting for delivery to get here from out of country. None of it sounds promising.

CS2
    mtbr member
    Is the delay for complete bikes or frame only?
    1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1992 Stumpjumpers. 1995 Waterford 1200, 1999 Waterford RSE, plus a garage full of steel frames.

mtbr member
    Cycle Haven has some 2013's in stock...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CYCLE...11338492337632

blood in / blood out
    Quote Originally Posted by Rsmlem1 View Post
    Thanks Majack from FreeWheel. You just sold a 16 inch Necromancer. Love when a plan comes together
    Hey, no problem. Just happy to hear that you found what you were looking for and that we had what you wanted. Happy holidays to all the Fatbike community.
    RICOH for LIFE

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    I was hoping to get a Pugsley through my LBS. After waiting on the order since late November and hearing of the delays secondhand, I called QBP today and told them my situation (need a bike quickly). The customer service rep told me the next shipment of complete bikes won't be in until late January at the earliest. Thankfully, a shop in the Twin Cities had what I wanted in stock, so I'll be making the drive down I-35 tomorrow, riding the Pugsley tomorrow night. The people at the local shop were very understanding, though probably a bit frustrated with the delays and the loss of a sale. But they know I'll be in for parts and upgrades, etc.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 3pinfinn View Post
    I was hoping to get a Pugsley through my LBS. After waiting on the order since late November and hearing of the delays secondhand, I called QBP today and told them my situation (need a bike quickly). The customer service rep told me the next shipment of complete bikes won't be in until late January at the earliest.
    Bummer supply is so limited and it's finally snowing!

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    My lbs understood situation is desperate. I found one at freewheel. Great group to deal with. It could be Everyman for themselves at this point.

T.W.O
    I just bought a red one. Will post pics tmrw in light
    ------__o
    ----_`\<,_
    ---(_)/ (_)

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Red Pugs bought today at Freewheel in Eden Prairie, MN. FYI, they had about a dozen fat bikes on the floor: Pugs, Mukluks, one Necromancer, Mukluk 2s, Beargrease and Moonlanders. Quite a sight.

blood in / blood out
    Quote Originally Posted by 3pinfinn View Post
    Red Pugs bought today at Freewheel in Eden Prairie, MN. FYI, they had about a dozen fat bikes on the floor: Pugs, Mukluks, one Necromancer, Mukluk 2s, Beargrease and Moonlanders. Quite a sight.
    And that was at just the one store. We have that many and more at the West BAnk location. It is fat city at our stores.
    RICOH for LIFE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2