mtbr member
    Aug 2013

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! WANTED: Blue 20" Gary Fisher Precaliber SS

My son needs to upsize his bike. Both of his brothers have 20" Gary Fisher Precaliber SS in their favorite colors (red and orange) and we would LOVE to surprise him on his birthday with a blue one of his own. The SS are VERY hard to find!! Does anyone have one??

Thank you!!!

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Well - Let me make your day....
    I have a white/blue GF pre-cal 20" SS in great (all stock) condition. I bought it new, my son rode it for a year and then was able to move to a 24" geared bike. The SS are really nice - as they are VERY light with awesome geometry for the little guys. Plus it has real hand brakes.
    Recognizing it was a special "no longer available" bike I put it in storage (but forgot about it). We just moved to another house in the neighborhood and during the move I rediscovered that I still had it and just put it on my local Craigslist.
    Would love to see this bike go to a good home that recognizes it as a true mini adult bike rather than a big box clunker bike.
    I am 48 year old father of two boys - so no scams here.
    Let me know - I paid $300 new - asking $150...
    Last edited by jtc1; 08-21-2013 at 11:45 AM.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    jtc1 you are an awesome member of this community and stuff like that is why I became an active member as of lately Ive been here looking for info for years on here but this parents riding with kids forum makes me want to be part of this community and not just an info leach. Thanks guys and happy trails

mtbr member
    Aug 2013

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by jtc1 View Post
    Well - Let me make your day....
    I have a white/blue GF pre-cal 20" SS in great (all stock) condition. I bought it new, my son rode it for a year and then was able to move to a 24" geared bike. The SS are really nice - as they are VERY light with awesome geometry for the little guys. Plus it has real hand brakes.
    Recognizing it was a special "no longer available" bike I put it in storage (but forgot about it). We just moved to another house in the neighborhood and during the move I rediscovered that I still had it and just put it on my local Craigslist.
    Would love to see this bike go to a good home that recognizes it as a true mini adult bike rather than a big box clunker bike.
    I am 48 year old father of two boys - so no scams here.
    Let me know - I paid $300 new - asking $150...
    Omg! Can u email me so we can figure out how to get it? Jenn at walkerfive dot com

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    I have a red one. Signed by gary.

mtbr member
    I have a solid light blue 20 SS GF I bought this summer. Was wondering what year they are? Looking at the TREK/Gary Fisher Archives I don't find this bike. Rough pic attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WANTED: Blue 20" Gary Fisher Precaliber SS-img_0591.jpg  

motoscotch.blogspot.com

mtbr member
    ooops, found it. 2009 but it was under Girls.
    motoscotch.blogspot.com