Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    You guys must have defective ones. I've had a Spinner 24 on my son bike for almost year now. Not a single problem, Where as the RST First that came on my Daughters Cannondale, the lock out hasn't worked since day one.
    13 Lenz Lunchbox punkass

try driving your car less
    Same here. Went riding today. Spinner air 24 works well, just wish it got full travel.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoTone View Post
    You guys must have defective ones. I've had a Spinner 24 on my son bike for almost year now. Not a single problem, Where as the RST First that came on my Daughters Cannondale, the lock out hasn't worked since day one.
    Only boring people get bored.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by adamm3 View Post
    Well I talked to Brian (Demo9) about this and he really stepped up and sent a complete new fork. Thanks for the great customer support on this. Once I pull the old one off I will throw calipers at it to see what is really wrong.
    Adamm, any update on the new fork? Would love to hear if the 2nd one is better than the original, as I may try and order another one too.

Thanks - BS

mtbr member
    New fork is much better. I still have not measured the old one.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by string View Post

I can neither tighten nor loosen the bolt. Its almost like it was cross thread at the factory or seized since........

I'm stumped on this one.

Had a fork do this once, I drilled the head off the bolt, then once the assembly was out, lathed up a collet to hold the shaft and was able to remove the remaining bolt shank. Chase threads to clean up afterwards.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3