Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Welcome I liked the way he just picked himself up and dusted himself off! Bet you can't wait to get him on that Banshee.

mtbr member
    Jan 2014
    Hey, I'm Jim, 35 years old with three offspring I'm a returning mountain biker, already broken a couple of ribs so far this year and trying to avoid a repeat!!

My kids are Sophie who is 6 and a half now,
    Ethan who's coming 5 in a couple of months,
    Erin who is turning 3 next week.

I love them to bits, they've all got bikes, well, Erin gets hers this weekend for her birthday gift.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Hi - I am chuck, 44 years old. this is an awesome forum. I have 3 awesome kids. Emma - 12, Charlie - 9.9, Leo - just hit 5 today. I just got them riding on some loops Spring of '13. Emma rocks a trek MT220 (24" she bought with yard sale earnings) in purple, and she is too big for it. Charlie is riding a 20" trek, also too little, and Leo's quiver is a strider knock off (like it better than strider), a cruiser, and a big box 10" hand-me-down bmx style bike. It will be an expensive spring considering they all need new rides and I just bought a gently used Surly Krampus...

Here are some pics of Leo on the attack:
    Parents - Roll call here.-leo-sizes-up-drop.jpg
    Parents - Roll call here.-leo-hits-berm-large.jpg
    Parents - Roll call here.-leo-whoop-appr.jpg

He always wants to ditch school and go ride, and I can appreciate that.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006

Re: Parents - Roll call here.

Quote Originally Posted by boogar73 View Post
    Hi - I am chuck, 44 years old. this is an awesome forum. I have 3 awesome kids. Emma - 12, Charlie - 9.9, Leo - just hit 5 today. I just got them riding on some loops Spring of '13. Emma rocks a trek MT220 (24" she bought with yard sale earnings) in purple, and she is too big for it. Charlie is riding a 20" trek, also too little, and Leo's quiver is a strider knock off (like it better than strider), a cruiser, and a big box 10" hand-me-down bmx style bike. It will be an expensive spring considering they all need new rides and I just bought a gently used Surly Krampus...

Here are some pics of Leo on the attack:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Leo sizes up the drop.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	174.6 KB 
ID:	871361

Name:	Leo hits the Berm-large.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	265.5 KB 
ID:	871362

Name:	Leo Whoop appr.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	278.1 KB 
ID:	871363

He always wants to ditch school and go ride, and I can appreciate that.
    Just upgraded my 10 yr old son to 1999 gary fisher big sur 14" that has been pimped. $200 son. Rjde the shiz out of that lightweight. I will be in his dust cloud on my krampus. Hooting all the way!!!

bikerbert

Parents - Roll call here.

My name is Al, 42. Lilly is my oldest (2 1/2), and baby to be names later is due by April 25!

Lilly already reads my Mountain Bike Action subs when they come in the mail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lopen is sneller....
    Oct 2003
    AJ here. Lisa (3.5y) got her Supurb BO12 today. We took it out the box, assembled it and off she went. Think she will have little trouble passing on the Strider to one of her little friends...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Parents - Roll call here.-img_2267.jpg  

Parents - Roll call here.-img_2265.jpg  

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Nice bike, haven't seen one of them before

Lopen is sneller....
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectMayhem View Post
    Nice bike, haven't seen one of them before
    Only introduced at Interbike last year. German brand/design. Lisa her bike is from the first production run. First impression is very good, solid build and as light as it can get within a EUR 400 price tag

Lopen is sneller....
    Oct 2003
    Still amazed how quick she picked up cycling. The Strider has def helped a lot there. Also think it was a good thing we started with a 12" bike even though she will probably on a 14" bike in no time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Parents - Roll call here.-img_2275.jpg  

Parents - Roll call here.-img_2277.jpg  

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Nice one!

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Mark here. Last two years I have been riding with my now almost 9 year old daughter in the Netherlands. I am currently looking to get her a small 26" bike we can build up with some light parts and a fork that actually does something.

Parents - Roll call here.-img_2739.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4