Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by slapheadmofo View Post
    Awesome picture!!
    Thanks! :-)

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    Hello fellas! I'm Will 42 years old and I've been riding all my life. had a very long layoff during my early 20s-30s chasing girls. But when I found my wife, we had to make some little shredders! My son Liam is 6 and my little girl Elle is 4. Trying to convince the wife to ride with us, but it aint gonna happen. Aw well, at least I got 2 little ones to share the joy with!
    Parents - Roll call here.-me.jpgParents - Roll call here.-my-boy.jpgParents - Roll call here.-my-girl.jpg

mtbr member
    Rick here.
    Rode a little of everything during my youth and then nothing. Got back into riding a couple years ago due to my son.

Here's Ethan at age 5 on his Specialized P16 Grom:

His very first bike was this little Giant Animator:

He's 6 1/2 now and has outgrown his current bike so it's a toss up between these 3 as a replacement:

Too bad they're not green. He likes green.
    Gonna try to get him to test ride these soon.
    He'll have the final say.
    As long as he's happy, I'm happy.

mtbr member
    Jan 2015

Good job!

had 1,5 years old boy with first bike Strider )
    Original Balance Bike - Strider 12 Classic | Strider Bikes

perfectly matching my intense colours

Riding with family takes lot of time and efforts

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    Nice choice of bikes! He'll be one very happy kid.

mtbr member
    Apr 2016
    Parents - Roll call here.-twins1.jpgHowie here. 25 years old, always had a passion for riding. My twins are going to be 4 in July. For their third birthday, the got Strider bikes, my daughter a pink one, and son got an orange one to match dads Fuel EX. As Nick_M said, riding with family takes a ton of effort. At their age, they are absolutely ecstatic to go riding, until they are 10 minutes down a trail and would rather walk, and then dad gets to carry the bikes.

My daughter picked it up quick and can scoot right along. My son isn't quite as brave to actually get some momentum and let his feet off the ground, but he will learn.

Still trying to get my wife into it, but I feel she is making some headway. She got a nice purple trek something or other last year as encouragement to come riding with me - that, and I was tired of her giving me a hard time for how much I spent on my bike, so she got one too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123