mtbr member
    Aug 2014

Girls 20" bike suggestions

So my 6.5yr old girls need upgrades from their 16" bikes. Looking to spend in the $300-$350ish range for them. Id like to start bringing them on the trail so want something with gears. Not sure if the front forks do much, but wouldn't mind have one on theirs if it helps at all.

One of my holds ups, its since they are twins, i want to get 2, and prefer the same manufacturer/ model.

Right now im leaning towards the Specialized Hot Rock, but thats mainly for color choice since they have their favorite colors.

Any other suggestions?

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon21 View Post
    So my 6.5yr old girls need upgrades from their 16" bikes.

Any other suggestions?
    Subscribing as I'm in the same boat. I got a Trek SuperFly 20" last year for my older daughter (which she loves, completely recommended). Now my other daughter needs a 20" as well, and the older one is nowhere near ready for a 24". I am eyeing the Cannondale Quick 20; they do mostly path riding, so don't need anything too crazy. Weight and geometry are my prime concerns.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Cannondale Cujo 20
    Orbea MX20 Team

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    BACK AWAY FROM THE 25+lb SPECIALIZED....slowly...don't go towards the light....

Superfly 20" (hint this is the best one from a weight $$ ratio)
    Orbea MX 20"
    Prevelo Alpha 3
    Isla Beinn 20"

Don't bother with any bike with a shock at the 20" size unless you're prepared to spend a grand per bike on something that's light enough and the shock actually works well. You can put a 2.2ish tire on the frt and help them with some traction and squish.

I have 9yr old twin girls. And in my experience the biggest factor is weight. Girls just don't have the strenght/weight ratio as boys. But they can make up for it in endurance and grit. I took a pound off their old 20" HotRock (single speed version) with tires and a freewheel conversion and the difference was magical. I took 2.5lbs off and lowered the gearing on their new Spawn Yama Jama's and the magic continued.

Lightweight and low gearing can go a long way. Because anything you can do to keep them on the bike and not stalling out on a climb, will help build their confidence. Even if they're going slow. It's better than tears while you try to get them re-started over and over. Along with simply tipping over and falling on the ground from exertion up a climb. I'm speaking in the sense of short steep-ish pitches. Like a lumpy 5-6mi ride with 700ft elevation change. Not 3,000ft days here.

Also, avoid putting a 5lb camelbak on them. You carry the water or have them carry small bottles filled 1/2 way. Couple reasons, they will have to pee constantly and you won't be near a bathroom. Tears and mental breakdown will follow. Also, a 5lb camelbak contributes too much to total vehicle weight.

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by SactoGeoff View Post
    BACK AWAY FROM THE 25+lb SPECIALIZED....slowly...don't go towards the light....

Superfly 20" (hint this is the best one from a weight $$ ratio)
    Orbea MX 20"
    Prevelo Alpha 3
    Isla Beinn 20"

Don't bother with any bike with a shock at the 20" size unless you're prepared to spend a grand per bike on something that's light enough and the shock actually works well. You can put a 2.2ish tire on the frt and help them with some traction and squish.

I have 9yr old twin girls. And in my experience the biggest factor is weight. Girls just don't have the strenght/weight ratio as boys. But they can make up for it in endurance and grit. I took a pound off their old 20" HotRock (single speed version) with tires and a freewheel conversion and the difference was magical. I took 2.5lbs off and lowered the gearing on their new Spawn Yama Jama's and the magic continued.

Lightweight and low gearing can go a long way. Because anything you can do to keep them on the bike and not stalling out on a climb, will help build their confidence. Even if they're going slow. It's better than tears while you try to get them re-started over and over. Along with simply tipping over and falling on the ground from exertion up a climb. I'm speaking in the sense of short steep-ish pitches. Like a lumpy 5-6mi ride with 700ft elevation change. Not 3,000ft days here.

Also, avoid putting a 5lb camelbak on them. You carry the water or have them carry small bottles filled 1/2 way. Couple reasons, they will have to pee constantly and you won't be near a bathroom. Tears and mental breakdown will follow. Also, a 5lb camelbak contributes too much to total vehicle weight.
    Thanks, only issue is all those are over budget. Not trying to spend a bunch on a bike that they will outgrow in a year or 2. Ill be willing to spend more when they get to a 24" bike.

Been keeping an eye on craigslist. Seeing the hotrock for about $100 on there. not much else above the walmart level of quality

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    Understood. But the Superfly is on sale for $379 right now. Which puts it $30 over your budget for the best bang for the buck 20" bike out there. And it's 5+ pounds lighter than the Specialized. I also wonder if a local shop might be willing to offer a 2 bike deal. It's free to ask!

https://www.trekbicyclesuperstore.co...0-278038-1.htm

mtbr member
    May 2013
    Since my kids are mostly grown I can unleash this little secret without fear that prices will go up.

https://www.raleighusa.com/kids
    Last edited by Lemonaid; 6 Days Ago at 07:04 PM.

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    The Giant XTC Jr 20 is worth a look.

mtbr member
    Apr 2018
    You DEFINITELY do not want a fork unless you are paying for it. The trek SF is great. For the money. The Isla bikes are great weight wise but don't seem great for st. Just don't. I did the $200 bike for my 6 year old and basically wasted $200. His skill outgrew his bike faster than his height. It is a lot of money but seriously consider spending the money for a better bike. Buy a $1000 bike, resell it in 2 years for $600. It's like buying a $400 bike. Just MHO.

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    Ha hello. Welcome to the kids forum where it is a sport to try and get people to spend more money on their kids bikes. Fwiw I think you should. I tell my buddies to just sell the iPad stuff and buy their kids nice bikes. It's worth it.

I like the Super fly 20" unless there is a better, lighter, rigid option. Do NOT buy a silly 5lb coil fork. They do nothing. If suspension is your game, you'll have to drop at least 650$ for an air fork bike. Good luck, it's worth it! Sacto has twin girls, and just picked up two Spawn Yama Jama 24". They look like they are doing awesome but they are also podium kids iirc too. Depends on what you want to ride. We have the same bike for my 6yo but the 20" and he rides most of the local black diamond stuff with me. It pays off if you ride, otherwise that Super fly is a safer bet and still can get rowdy or be upgraded with a fork later. Spend the extra cash if you can.

Side note, think about the gear requirements. You aren't getting much gearing when you get a cheap bike and everything generally is kind of crappy. If you are riding simple trails and the neighborhood, often a BMX is much better for a zillion reasons. They'll be MUUUCH better bikers if you coach them a little and those bikes for the money will be ultra nice for same price. They just develop skills so much faster and stand and pedal etc. The 16" purple Fit Misfit is DOPE and 350$. (bmx sizing is different BTW) ... We have a used 16" BMX as well and my oldest guy loves the heck out of it. It's just easier to handle the smaller bike for kids.

mtbr member
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by svinyard View Post
    Ha hello. Welcome to the kids forum where it is a sport to try and get people to spend more money on their kids bikes. Fwiw I think you should. I tell my buddies to just sell the iPad stuff and buy their kids nice bikes. It's worth it. Cheers. Fwiw I like the Super fly 20" unless there is a better, lighter, rigid option. Do NOT buy a silly 5lb coil fork. They do nothing. If suspension is your game, you'll have to drop at least 650$ for an air fork bike. Good luck, it's worth it! Sacto has twin girls, and just picked up two Spawn Yama Jama 24". They look like they are doing awesome but they are also podium kids iirc too. Depends on what you want to ride. We have the same bike for my 6yo but the 20" and he rides most of the local black diamond stuff with me. It pays off if you ride, otherwise that Super fly is a safer bet and still can get rowdy or be upgraded with a fork later. Spend the extra cash if you can.
    I am with you. We don't have gaming devices or spend money on video games, ipads, computers etc. We spent $650 on my 4 year old daughters ballet for a year. BMX is a way better value and deal but here st rules. My kid can go on much more difficult trails with me which opens up the variety and keeps him interested. The resell makes it worth it.

That being said, the Trek sf is a good bike, with reasonable gearing and light. If you go that route you won't go wrong there.

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    Went by a Trek store with them yesterday afternoon, They dont make the SF anymore and apparently no one around can order them either. Been keeping an eye on craigslist.

90% of their riding is the neighborhood and greenway, but I would like to introduce them to gears and light trail riding. Our kids are extremely active with sports and ATV riding, TV rarely ever comes on. But that being said, Just cant budget an expensive bike especially since im buying 2. Would also be overkill for the most part. I had thought about the BMX style, I just like the idea of them learning about gears though.

mtbr member
    Apr 2018
    Went by a Trek store with them yesterday afternoon, They dont make the SF anymore and apparently no one around can order them either. Been keeping an eye on craigslist.

90% of their riding is the neighborhood and greenway, but I would like to introduce them to gears and light trail riding. Our kids are extremely active with sports and ATV riding, TV rarely ever comes on. But that being said, Just cant budget an expensive bike especially since im buying 2. Would also be overkill for the most part. I had thought about the BMX style, I just like the idea of them learning about gears though.
    That's weird. The sf is on their website. Looks like you could order online.

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    Sold out on their site. Its being replaced with the Roscoe, which looks like a great bike, just overkill for my kids riding.

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    BMX man. They will learn ALOT more about how to actually ride and handle a bike and jump and do a little baby manual and stand etc. These are at times, serious crash saving skills (weekly for us). They will be like a duck to water after BMX riding (assuming you coach them a bit and build training obstacles) when the time comes to really trail ride and buy nice mountain bikes they will easily make the leap in minutes. Much more valuable than learning gears tbh.

Oh plus, for the money you'll be buying literally one of the best BMX Freestyle bikes ever made, in a sweet color.

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    so lets say that I give in to the knowledge of you more experienced Dad's... sounds like a 16" wheel is what I should be looking at... what make/ model/ etc...

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    so lets say that I give in to the knowledge of you more experienced Dad's... sounds like a 16" wheel is what I should be looking at... what make/ model/ etc...
    Sunday Bikes 16" is a good value. Primer or Blueprint
    Fit Bike 16" is nice
    Kink 16" is nice

There's a Mongoose out there. I can't find it. But it's a 16" with a chromoly frame. It was a decent value. But kiss the resale goodbye.

You're ideally looking for a BMX freestyle bike. For skate park access, jumping, bunny hops and general shenanigans. The freestyle BMX bikes have higher bars and shorter wheelbase with a short rear triangle which enables them to lift the frt of the bike.

A BMX race bike has different geometry. Not saying it won't work. It's just not quite as maneuverable for "bike play".

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    Sunday Bikes 16" is a good value. Primer or Blueprint
    Fit Bike 16" is nice
    Kink 16" is nice

There's a Mongoose out there. I can't find it. But it's a 16" with a chromoly frame. It was a decent value. But kiss the resale goodbye.

You're ideally looking for a BMX freestyle bike. For skate park access, jumping, bunny hops and general shenanigans. The freestyle BMX bikes have higher bars and shorter wheelbase with a short rear triangle which enables them to lift the frt of the bike.

A BMX race bike has different geometry. Not saying it won't work. It's just not quite as maneuverable for "bike play".

So one thing i noticed looking at all those, is they dont look like they are made for sitting. The kids spend lots of time riding around the cul-de-sac and street with friends/ neighbors. Definatly want something they can sit on when they ride. I get for jumps and the bmx park you want the lower seat, but for longer rides I want something they can be comfortable on. Ive never been into BMX so dont know much about the bikes.

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    So one thing i noticed looking at all those, is they dont look like they are made for sitting. The kids spend lots of time riding around the cul-de-sac and street with friends/ neighbors. Definatly want something they can sit on when they ride. I get for jumps and the bmx park you want the lower seat, but for longer rides I want something they can be comfortable on. Ive never been into BMX so dont know much about the bikes.
    My 6yo rides all over the neighborhood. Not a single bike he has, has the seat up one inch. He rides every day. My Opinion (another Dad passed this on to me a while ago thankfully) is that sitting isnt something you want your kids doing at this point at all unless they are going on long roadie rides. Otherwise that is all they will do and they won't learn to the rest. Fwiw that is what I have my 3yo doing too and he loves it now. I intentionally slam all the seats so it's not comfortable sitting. They are fine and super good riders for their age. They can still and do sit but it's like groms sitting on their bmx with the seat slammed.

As an aside, some of this comes down to what you want to ride with your kids in a year? If you want them to Mountain Bike with you, take this advice and coach them and ride every pump track and trail and skate park you can find (its a blast). Build the jump ramps, the skinnys, the drops, gaps etc and have fun. In 12 months they will be 10x the rider and ready for kicking ass riding adult trails with you.

If your hope is more that they just want to have fun tooling around once in a while, you can kind of just do whatever and go with that. Nothing wrong with either, but its been the highlight of fatherhood to really ride with my kids. My 6yo runs all the black diamond runs we can find and the stoke never stops. Plus, what kid doesn't want to jump a bike in their life?

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by svinyard View Post
    My 6yo rides all over the neighborhood. Not a single bike he has, has the seat up one inch. He rides every day. My Opinion (another Dad passed this on to me a while ago thankfully) is that sitting isnt something you want your kids doing at this point at all unless they are going on long roadie rides. Otherwise that is all they will do and they won't learn to the rest. Fwiw that is what I have my 3yo doing too and he loves it now. I intentionally slam all the seats so it's not comfortable sitting. They are fine and super good riders for their age. They can still and do sit but it's like groms sitting on their bmx with the seat slammed.

As an aside, some of this comes down to what you want to ride with your kids in a year? If you want them to Mountain Bike with you, take this advice and coach them and ride every pump track and trail and skate park you can find (its a blast). Build the jump ramps, the skinnys, the drops, gaps etc and have fun. In 12 months they will be 10x the rider and ready for kicking ass riding adult trails with you.

If your hope is more that they just want to have fun tooling around once in a while, you can kind of just do whatever and go with that. Nothing wrong with either, but its been the highlight of fatherhood to really ride with my kids. My 6yo runs all the black diamond runs we can find and the stoke never stops. Plus, what kid doesn't want to jump a bike in their life?
    You have some great advice.. and i guess the last part is where im stuck. The kids really just like riding around. Neighborhoods, gravel roads, and paved paths is the majority of the riding that will be done. I love riding, but still only do it on weekdays after work. Their time is so filled right now with swimming, soccer, girl scouts, atv riding, and regular family activites. At this point "mountain biking" doesnt seem to have time to fit on the list. While I would love at some point for them to get more into it, would make it easier for me to go ride as well. I think at this point, I want them to have something that can ride around and have fun on, but will make longer rides, and off pavement rides a little more fun than their single speed 16" bike.

I can really see the benefits of all types of bikes at this point... but what I think will fit the majority of their riding style, after all the help and opinions from this group is to go with a 20" 1X with rigid fork.

Now that opinion might change by the end of the day.. and maybe keeping an eye out on craigslist for a BMX bike they can share to ride as well would be good too.

I really appreciate the insight from this group

I also have about $280 towards performance bike.. so the Marin Hidden Canyon might be a good fit of that category.

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    Good thoughts man, you are in good shape and have all the info. Hard to go wrong with a rigid 1x! Cheers.

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    Okay here's where I think most of us are coming from:

At 6.5yrs old you still have a great opportunity to guide your girls towards really good bike handling skills. Instead of trying to undo bad habits 1-2yrs from now when they are strong enough to actually do trail rides with you. The BMX input comes from a good place. It's the "if I could do it over..." point of view. I didn't. But I wish I had.

My girls were "neighborhood bike ride kids" until last August. They sat down and pedaled slow lumpy strokes. Crashed into each other constantly. It hurt my eyes to watch (and I'm a road racer). I stopped thinking in terms of what kind of riders they are right now. And started thinking in terms of what kind of rider I'd like to teach them to be. Meaning I wanted to teach them how to handle a bike properly. To open them up to the possibilities of what can be done with a bike. 9mos later and they now take immense pride in crushing the neighborhood kids on a bike. In a variety of ways. Either jumping or out sprinting them.

Limited time? - BMX. Go play in the driveway or on a home made jump or at the pump track. Or the skate park. Learn to bunny hop. How to manual. How to endo etc. Watch simple tricks videos on Youtube for ideas.

Short neighborhood bike ride? - BMX - buy a flip lock collar for the seat post and raise the seat a little. Then put it back down when you get home.

Short gravel/dirt ride? - same as above.

You can also achieve some of this by purchasing the aforementioned 20" mountain bike (Marin or similar) and dropping the seat. Put it in a middle gear. Take them to a pump track (console them & listen to their objections while you persist) to teach them to get off the seat. It will take a few trips before it "clicks" in their mind. And no manuals or bunny hops will be possible. Getting the frt wheel up over an obstacle at all will be a chore. Whereas with a BMX it would likely happen sooner.

But the point is to get them comfortable riding off the seat for enhanced balance and bike feel. Not necessarily to get them to do a backflip off a kicker into a foam pit (unless that's your thing). The transition from a BMX to a MTB where you're sitting/standing constantly will be effortless. And you won't be like me, shouting from behind them as the approach a rocky section saying "GET OFF THE SEAT & GET BACK!"

I know this is all unsolicited advice. But I hope it's worthwhile for you.

One of the nuggets of wisdom I've picked up through the last year of getting my girls riding with me is this: I believe too many parents out there think in terms of "bike ride" and should think more in terms of "bike play". Because "bike play" will have a lasting impression.

When my road racing buddies with "bike ride" mentality say: "I need to get my 8yr old a road bike!"

I always respond with: "WHY? You trying to bore them to death and make them hate bikes?"

Friendly Neighborhood MTBer
    My daughter demo'ed a Frog bike at the SeaOtter Classic and she had lots of fun with it.

Girls 20" bike suggestions-frjs9.jpg

If you have a bmx race track nearby, I'd recommend getting a race bike. You can get a used one like I did and have it powder coated. Besides the race track, we take them everywhere - on paved trails, dirt trails, pump tracks. They're fast and light and, given the choice, my kids always reach for their race bikes for everything but the gnarliest trails
    Girls 20" bike suggestions-asmmanz.jpg

Girls 20" bike suggestions-abridgesm.jpg

Girls 20" bike suggestions-a_wildersm.jpg
    If you can't play, display.

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    Now that is the height of bike fashion if I've ever seen it!! Awesome.

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    So apparently my wife and I wernt on the same page with price point. She doesnt want to spend $300-$350 each on a bike that they are just riding around and dropping on the ground and whatnot... So that being said Im probably forced back towards a BMX for value to price... but even with that, it wont be great unless I can find a craigslist deal. The Haro 18" looks like they go for just under $200...

ugh, the frustration.

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    So apparently my wife and I wernt on the same page with price point. She doesnt want to spend $300-$350 each on a bike that they are just riding around and dropping on the ground and whatnot... So that being said Im probably forced back towards a BMX for value to price... but even with that, it wont be great unless I can find a craigslist deal. The Haro 18" looks like they go for just under $200...

ugh, the frustration.
    18" might be too big for right now. My 6yo is pretty big and his 16" Recruit fits perfectly. My BMX racing nephew is a smaller dude but at 13" just moved up to a 18"

mtbr member
    Aug 2017

ugh, the frustration.
    I had the same conversation with my wife last summer. Here's what I did. I talked to her about the gigantic difference a piece of crap bike Vs a quality/proper bike will make (weight is a big factor and worth pointing out). It will give them the opportunity to improve. Whereas a POS bike will honestly hold them back. I kept teaching them to ride. I taught them to respect their bike and gently lay it down (or daddy would lose his sh#t). I have taught them to NEVER EVER lay the bike on the drive train side and prefer they lean it against something (other than the car). Respecting the bike is part of having a "big kid" bike. Now they respect their bikes and understand why I've taught them about this stuff.

Once my wife saw the huge improvement in their riding within a short period of time. Along with the extra time I was spending with them while I taught them how to jump and built ramps in the garage, went to the pump track with them etc. The $$ question evaporated.

Also, check out the Norco Storm 2.3. In lieu of a BMX bike it might be decent middle ground. It's a MTB frame with "neighborhood" gears and tires. But no shock. So it's probably reasonably light.

Looking at the above photos of the little girl on a BMX race bike, that may not be a bad option too. Those things are super light and nimble.

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    I had the same conversation with my wife last summer. Here's what I did. I talked to her about the gigantic difference a piece of crap bike Vs a quality/proper bike will make (weight is a big factor and worth pointing out). It will give them the opportunity to improve. Whereas a POS bike will honestly hold them back. I kept teaching them to ride. I taught them to respect their bike and gently lay it down (or daddy would lose his sh#t). I have taught them to NEVER EVER lay the bike on the drive train side and prefer they lean it against something (other than the car). Respecting the bike is part of having a "big kid" bike. Now they respect their bikes and understand why I've taught them about this stuff.

Once my wife saw the huge improvement in their riding within a short period of time. Along with the extra time I was spending with them while I taught them how to jump and built ramps in the garage, went to the pump track with them etc. The $$ question evaporated.

Also, check out the Norco Storm 2.3. In lieu of a BMX bike it might be decent middle ground. It's a MTB frame with "neighborhood" gears and tires. But no shock. So it's probably reasonably light.

Looking at the above photos of the little girl on a BMX race bike, that may not be a bad option too. Those things are super light and nimble.
    Lets just say she wasnt fond of me spending $1500 on my bike. Problem is that 2- $350 bikes turns into a $700+ purchase which in the overall picture is more than we were prepared to do at this time.

Reading back through all the posts, I checked out the Raleigh Bikes again. With a few upgrades they could be decent options. Ill check out the Norco as well.

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    Ha, sounds like you need the Sales Acquisistion Officer to stop by!

Also, this video makes me all misty when I watch it! Your wife will like it.

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    Did I mention we have TWO tricked out Spawn Jama Yama's? I hear you on the double cost thing. Still worth every penny.

Just show your wife my Instagram @sactogeoff roll back to 7/23/2017 where I took a photo on their very first off road ride. Then scroll through the videos of us at the pump track and various other places. Then show her the podium shot. Should be worth a $50 per bike budget bump for ya!

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    Did I mention we have TWO tricked out Spawn Jama Yama's? I hear you on the double cost thing. Still worth every penny.

Just show your wife my Instagram @sactogeoff roll back to 7/23/2017 where I took a photo on their very first off road ride. Then scroll through the videos of us at the pump track and various other places. Then show her the podium shot. Should be worth a $50 per bike budget bump for ya!
    Ill check that out. Aernt those running over 1k per bike though?

mtbr member
    Aug 2014

Looking at your instagram, we are 2 different levels of bike enthusiasts haha.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonaid View Post
    Since my kids are mostly grown I can unleash this little secret without fear that prices will go up.

https://www.raleighusa.com/kids
    yep!, i ahve my 6 year old on the lily, she loves it, had to buy a shorter stem though, otherwise, not too heavy, good price, solid feeling bike, id upgrade the tires though

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    Ill check that out. Aernt those running over 1k per bike though?
    $1200 before mods. Yes. I was just trying to point out that I understand the "double expense" part of having twins.

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    Cant find a Raleigh Rowdy 20 around, So either gonna do a Raleigh Lily 20 and Norco 2.3 or two NorCo 2.3's

Got a local shop thats ordering one for them to try. Going by their online sizing, my girls should be almost at 24" bike which doesnt make sense, and I think thats too big for them... but they are also using standover height/ inseam to say what size they should be on.

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    For kids learning to ride vs kids shredding already, I like the smaller bike for kids newer to the game. I've seen a LOT of kids struggle to man handle bigger bikes. I've also seen shredder kids crush everything riding their moms 27.5 carbon bike. Two different things. Don't go 24 too early if you don't have too. Best to try things on first tho, 24 might be just fine.

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    ^^he's right. If you can, try to avoid the urge to plant them on the biggest bike possible. At the early stages, handling skills will suffer. So will their confidence.

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    Yea i have no intentions of going to a 24. going from a 16" to a 24" seems like way to big of a jump. Will see next week when they come in.

Members who have read this thread: 49