mtbr member
    Jun 2005

Being A Kid... Video (GoPro HD3 Black 240fps Test)

Hope you like this video of my kids.
    Some bikes, jumps, skidding, powerslides, and lots of laughing...

NONDURO
    Why does everyone refer to more than one piece of Lego bricks as “Legos”??? Dunno why that has always bothered me, but it is incorrect. Plural of “Lego”, according to Lego’s legal department, can be either “Lego”, or “Lego bricks”.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Porkstacker View Post
    Why does everyone refer to more than one piece of Lego bricks as “Legos”??? Dunno why that has always bothered me, but it is incorrect. Plural of “Lego”, according to Lego’s legal department, can be either “Lego”, or “Lego bricks”.
    Are you kidding me?

Hey kids, i know i can't see your bedroom floor cause of all the "Lego", but please pick up the 5,000 "Lego". Satisfied?
    Enjoy the video....

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    Can you two play well (lego) together? Great video by the way!

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Porkstacker View Post
    Also according to the LEGO legal department, LEGO should always be written in all capital letters. LEGO should never be used as a possesive pronoun (e.g. "Lego's legal department). The first time LEGO brand name is used, it must be accompanied by the registered trademark symbol.

Why is it that almost everyone who goes out of their way to nitpick about things such as spelling and grammar usually makes a bunch of mistakes of their own while they're at it? That's what bothers me.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program...

NONDURO
    I meant figuratively, everyone, not just the original thread poster. Friends, the media, family, etc… and the occasional intarweb poster.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.