mtbr member
    Oct 2005

Cool-blue Rhythm What's the best Santa Cruz Bike Shop in Germany

Hello All!

Does anyone know of a better Santa Cruz Bike Shop than
    http://www.lifestylesports.de ( http://www.santacruzbikeshop.de/ )?
    I am looking not only for great prices but good service and a place
    where I can get replacement parts.
    There are many bearing on a VP Free or V10 frame that might need
    to be replaced one in a while? Do you need special tools for taking
    the bike apart?

The Bullit was easy to maintain in comparison like all single
    pivot bikes.

I hope that someone can help a true Santa Cruz fan. Germany
    is a bit a dessert regarding Santa Cruz Bicycles.

Thanks!

Rob

Lopen is sneller....
    Oct 2003
    www.hibike.de

They normally stock spares as well. Don't own a SC myself but a friend of mine got his there. For a good deal I would give them a call, if you order some other stuff with the frame as well they probably make you a good deal.

So far my experience with Hibike has been really good.

ridn' Germany since 2001
    Hi Rob,

check out www.schock-therapy.com, they are the distributor in good old Germany, then should be able to hook you up with a dealer.

Other than that, just the online shops that might be able to help...

What area of Germany are you in? I live in the Stuttgart area, always looking for people to ride with...

Later,

Craig

Ami Schwein
    Ive dealt with hibike on a couple occasions and have been totally pleased with the service they provide. It helps that their local too. Im also always lookin for people around Frankfurt to ride with. Cant wait to check out some bike parks this summer
    Wait until Spring Bandini

mtbr member

look'n to ride

Quote Originally Posted by k-stein
    Ive dealt with hibike on a couple occasions and have been totally pleased with the service they provide. It helps that their local too. Im also always lookin for people around Frankfurt to ride with. Cant wait to check out some bike parks this summer
    I live in the Heidelberg Area and I am always looking for a good group to ride with. Next time you have a ride plan contact me and I will see if I can make it. I am headed down to the black forest 22-24 May near Bad Wildbad. Should be able to get some time at the bike park there.

I am headed to Wales this summer and to the Lake district. We may also do a Memorial weekend ride in the Pflazerwald. How many of you are SC owners? I've had a few bikes but my Blur is hands down the best.

Mark
    Narrow is the path to life, few are those who find it.

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    Steer clear of Hibike. My experience was really bad, Good price but worst service I ever experienced online, they messed up my order, wrong and missing items shipped, would not acknowledge or reply to my emails, email ping pong lasting 12 months for a half baked resolution, my advice steer well clear and buy from reputable retailer

mtbr member
    Feb 2014
    Shock-Therapy also has a list of retailer with some kind of rating: Shock Therapy - Bikes, Bike-wear & Suspension Center