Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Vienna, Austria

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  cicatrix 
#1 ·
Hey guys,
I'll be coming to Vienna in a couple of months, and I'll probably be taking my mountainbike with me. Does anyone know if there are some nice trails nearby? I saw something on the internet about trails in the Wienerwald. How are those? I won't have a car available, so I'll have to go everywhere by bike (or train).
Thanks!

#2 ·
Boozzz said:
Hey guys,
I'll be coming to Vienna in a couple of months, and I'll probably be taking my mountainbike with me. Does anyone know if there are some nice trails nearby? I saw something on the internet about trails in the Wienerwald. How are those? I won't have a car available, so I'll have to go everywhere by bike (or train).
Thanks!
i was there for work last year but just rode a townie rental bike. the city is super bike friendly with bike paths everywhere. i rented a bike at some place like citybike or something and they had some suggested routes. i rode up the hill where the vineyards are and had some wine. the paths along the big island in the river are fun.

an mtbr member there is simian23, try PMing him
simian23

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.