UK people, North Downs

Printable View

• 12-20-2012
    Reign2Rider
    UK people, North Downs
    Does anyone ride the North Downs? Im near Farnham Hants, and think I can get on it near Farnham railway station.

Anyone ride this section? Are bikes allowed on this section? Where do you head to from Farnham?

Many thanks.
  • 01-03-2013
    gavinda
    bikes are ok for most some of it but just be courteous and get on with it. ive done it a couple of times from there down to guildford and onto the canal to addlestone.

i attempted the south downs way last year but broke my frame on the second day, but we'll be giving it another go this year.
  • 01-24-2013
    GraemeTee
    If you're in Farnham, you're not too far from Tunnel Hill. Might be worth heading down there to check out some of the trails if you don't already.
  • 01-24-2013
    Reign2Rider
    Forgot I made this thread....

Thanks for all advice. I'm not actually in Farnham, live in Camberley. I go to tunnel hill occasionally and I've got Swinley forest right next door which I also ride, just looking for a few alternatives.

Its for mellow summer rides really. I found some gpx routes for North downs from Farnham so can follow the route on my phone. Perfect.

Cheers.
    Craig.