Giant Reign 27.5 2 LTD
    Hi there, croatians.
    Please, help with actual info about bike parks or some goood terrains for enduro|all-m riding in Croatia...

I'm going to visit Zagreb for a month (I hope) and the wuestion is - should I bring my rig with me IF there are some interesting parks or trails to ride?

For now, I don't see any BP in Hrv - Bike Park Locator Map / Worldbikeparks (
    OK

mtbr member
    Mar 2017
    Not Croatian, but I've found the English language websites to be generally poorly with trails and bike parks in Central/Eastern Europe. If I was going to Zagreb, I'd definitely take my bike - I have a feeling it'll be easier to figure it out when you get there.

Giant Reign 27.5 2 LTD
    Quote Originally Posted by peter85 View Post
    it'll be easier to figure it out when you get there.
    ))
    if not than what? another 20 kg of laggage?..
    )))
    the question is straight and simple - is there any interesting trails, BPs,.. for enduro!
    OK

mtbr member
    Mar 2017
    Hopefully a bike bag fee isn't going to break the bank for you - if I was going somewhere for a month and I had the option to take my bike, I'd take it. Coming from Warsaw, Zagreb looks like a fantastic place to ride.

Bottom line is : locals are always riding something and Zagreb is at the beginning of a small mountain chain, so I imagine they're riding something not too bad. You're also not far from the tail end of the Alps in Slovenia, mountains before you hit Dalmatia. I drove through Croatia twice and it's beautiful country.

Giant Reign 27.5 2 LTD
    Quote Originally Posted by peter85 View Post
    Hopefully a bike bag fee isn't going to break the bank for you - if I was going somewhere for a month and I had the option to take my bike, I'd take it. Coming from Warsaw, Zagreb looks like a fantastic place to ride.

Bottom line is : locals are always riding something and Zagreb is at the beginning of a small mountain chain, so I imagine they're riding something not too bad. You're also not far from the tail end of the Alps in Slovenia, mountains before you hit Dalmatia. I drove through Croatia twice and it's beautiful country.
    i've been to Croatia few times, each one was almost for whole summer. I was on car, traveled a lot, but never focused on places for MTBing.. Now, I'm going not by car, so if there is not rather interesting trails than I would not take my bike with me..
    )

People say there are something nearby Zagreb - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itzllO4Y7XM, well, not bad.

But as far as I found out - no any Bike Park (with Lift) at all on whole Croatia... (
    OK