mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Finale Ligure, Italy May17-23

I'm riding in Finale Ligure May 17-23. Looking for riding partners. Enduro type rider, will ride just about anything. Planning on both cross country and downhill rides. Happy to ride up and down, but may hire a shuttle for a day or two.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ranchero7 View Post
    I'm riding in Finale Ligure May 17-23. Looking for riding partners. Enduro type rider, will ride just about anything. Planning on both cross country and downhill rides. Happy to ride up and down, but may hire a shuttle for a day or two.
    Ciao,I'm not from Finale Ligure but I can tell you that you may ask some info in the italian forum(sorry cannot post a link here because I didn't reach 10 posts yet,but it's mtb-forum.it in the meeting point section,Liguria).

Shuttle service easy to find there,it's a place full of facilities for bike riders.

have fun

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by expecto-patronum View Post
    Ciao,I'm not from Finale Ligure but I can tell you that you may ask some info in the italian forum(sorry cannot post a link here because I didn't reach 10 posts yet,but it's mtb-forum.it in the meeting point section,Liguria).

Shuttle service easy to find there,it's a place full of facilities for bike riders.

have fun
    Grazie mille! Now I need to dig out my Italian/English dictionary and get on that website - looks like there is some good info there.
    Steve

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ranchero7 View Post
    Grazie mille! Now I need to dig out my Italian/English dictionary and get on that website - looks like there is some good info there.
    Steve
    Prego!For sure some good info and I'm also confident you'll find some english spoken buddies in the section.

Members who have read this thread: 0