• 02-10-2013
    ranchero7
    Finale Ligure, Italy May17-23
    I'm riding in Finale Ligure May 17-23. Looking for riding partners. Enduro type rider, will ride just about anything. Planning on both cross country and downhill rides. Happy to ride up and down, but may hire a shuttle for a day or two.
  • 03-05-2013
    expecto-patronum
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by ranchero7 View Post
    I'm riding in Finale Ligure May 17-23. Looking for riding partners. Enduro type rider, will ride just about anything. Planning on both cross country and downhill rides. Happy to ride up and down, but may hire a shuttle for a day or two.

    Ciao,I'm not from Finale Ligure but I can tell you that you may ask some info in the italian forum(sorry cannot post a link here because I didn't reach 10 posts yet,but it's mtb-forum.it in the meeting point section,Liguria).

    Shuttle service easy to find there,it's a place full of facilities for bike riders.

    have fun
  • 03-05-2013
    ranchero7
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by expecto-patronum View Post
    Ciao,I'm not from Finale Ligure but I can tell you that you may ask some info in the italian forum(sorry cannot post a link here because I didn't reach 10 posts yet,but it's mtb-forum.it in the meeting point section,Liguria).

    Shuttle service easy to find there,it's a place full of facilities for bike riders.

    have fun

    Grazie mille! Now I need to dig out my Italian/English dictionary and get on that website - looks like there is some good info there.
    Steve
  • 03-06-2013
    expecto-patronum
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by ranchero7 View Post
    Grazie mille! Now I need to dig out my Italian/English dictionary and get on that website - looks like there is some good info there.
    Steve

    Prego!For sure some good info and I'm also confident you'll find some english spoken buddies in the section.