Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

What tires are you using for Enduro?

10K views 36 replies 25 participants last post by  Ksipes 
#1 ·
I've been running the Maxxis DHF 3c Evo both front and rear. I'd really like to run tubeless which the 3c's aren't designed for. I am planning on trying out the bontrager XR4 team issue as well which are tubeless ready. What are you running?

#29 ·
Butcher control 2.35 front and purgatory grid 2.25 rear is my current setup. I've yet to find the perfect combo. I keep tearing knobs and puncturing tire casings. I agree that the races are won on the pedal sections and climbs so the purgatory is and effort to find a faster rolling tire. The Schwable hd side knobs only lasted a few rides and I put a hole in the casing but the rubber compound is great in the wet.

What front and rear pressure is everyone running?

#30 ·
Got an enduro this wkd, which has plenty of rock and gnar, and not much climbing in the timed sections. Will be a dry course as it hasn't rained for a week. I'm thinking TK2.4 front and Excavator 2.35 rear since pedally sections are largely not timed. Could go TK2.4 rear as well but it might be a bit heavy to lug up all those hills... Course

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.