Printable View

• 11-14-2012
    NEPMTBA
    Super D on Hardtail?
    Anyone doing this?:confused:

Got any pics?
  • 11-15-2012
    zrodtx
    I got 2nd place in a super D on a rigid fork hardtail 26". Anything is possible. It was a terrible experience though.
  • 11-15-2012
    NEPMTBA
    ^ Good God Man you are the king!...
    ...that's super hardcore!
  • 11-17-2012
    danielsilva
    Why not ? I have 2 fullies and i race some Enduro events with my hardtail and there are some Enduro events/series that have hardtail categories too.
  • 11-17-2012
    steezy.steve23
    my first super d was on a hardtail norco with a 140mm fork, (think beefy dirt jumper). due to local competition, i was actually quite competitive and would have been in the next category up as well. i have since gotten a new bike and ride that section of trail frequently and can do it much faster on a full suspension bike.
  • 11-30-2012
    piratewake
    Thinking of doing an enduro race soon, pending my funds I might have to ride my hard tail, good to know its been done before.
  • 12-07-2012
    PAmtbiker
    The one Enduro I did (Madcap in Michaux) had a separate HT class. I think this is the norm... so yes you can.
  • 12-08-2012
    FNFAL
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PAmtbiker View Post
    The one Enduro I did (Madcap in Michaux) had a separate HT class. I think this is the norm... so yes you can.

They have to have that separate category, or else the old XC guys would take the podium. :thumbsup:
  • 12-09-2012
    Whip Chop!
    "It's not the bow, it's the Indian." Just ride your bike! The enduro race I did this year had a gentleman with a fully ridgid 29er perform better than most.