Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 201 to 246 of 246
  1. #201
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    40




    Kona Process 134 size S
    Industry Nine Enduro Wheels, High Roller II Tires
    Pike @140mm
    DB Air CS (modification of climb switch required)
    Reverb Stealth 125mm
    XT Brakes, Crank, Pedals
    Wolf Tooth 30t Chainring
    XX1 Cassette, Derailleur, Chain, Shifter

  2. #202
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Shredman69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    709
    So u work for Industry Nine I take it? How much for a set of red hubs?
    13 Intense Uzzi
    06 Santa Cruz Nomad
    00 Santa Cruz Bullit
    26er's for life!!!

  3. #203
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    99

    My Jekyll

    This is my bike, upgrades are coming! I've never raced enduro but this year she get's to be my steed to see how it goes.Post your Enduro/Super D rigs here...-20140330_132008.jpg

  4. #204
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    58

    New wheels on my Lapierre Spicy 516

    Put on some Mavic Crossmax ST wheels and ride tubeless now. Even changed the standard post when it collapsed. Had this CB kronolog laying around. Working fine so far.

    Post your Enduro/Super D rigs here...-img_1727.jpg

    Post your Enduro/Super D rigs here...-img_1729.jpg

  5. #205
    mtbr member
    Reputation: acfsportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    204
    Looking forward to my first Enduro race coming up at SeaOtter and loving everything about my Sworks E29er.
    Post your Enduro/Super D rigs here...-sworks.jpg

  6. #206
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    192

    A 'Unique' Nomad - Version 2

    Does this count ? (update of post # 160)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Enduro/Super D rigs here...-2-side-flat.jpg  

    Post your Enduro/Super D rigs here...-2-side-.jpg  

    Post your Enduro/Super D rigs here...-2-side-oblique.jpg  

    Post your Enduro/Super D rigs here...-2-side-lhs.jpg  

    Post your Enduro/Super D rigs here...-front-wheel.jpg  

    Post your Enduro/Super D rigs here...-rear-wheel-detail.jpg  


  7. #207
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tatankainlondon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    518
    Some awesome bikes here!

  8. #208
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Reelchef67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    496

    Post your Enduro/Super D rigs here...

    Here's my ride
    My custom build up gt distortion
    Yes that is 36 float fork with a 650b front wheel
    I23 freq team rims
    Such a fun bike






    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Reelchef67; 10-29-2014 at 05:22 PM.
    " I don't ride park"

  9. #209
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    5
    My full custom 2015 SC Heckler. Still lot of work to do - convert to 1x, droppers seatpost, change to tubeless.

    Post your Enduro/Super D rigs here...-img_4818.jpg

    Post your Enduro/Super D rigs here...-img_4821.jpg

    Post your Enduro/Super D rigs here...-img_4830.jpg

  10. #210
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    557


    Here's my ever loyal rig!

  11. #211
    LCW
    LCW is online now
    mtbr member
    Reputation: LCW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,876
    Replaced my 575 frame with an SB66 frame. #26aintdead



    Frame: 2013 Yeti SB-66A Yellow/Turq (Medium)
    Fork: Fox Float 36 RC2 160
    Shock: Fox Float CTD w/ Trail Adjust
    Headset: Cane Creek 40
    Stem: Easton Havoc 35mmX0deg
    Bars: Easton Havoc Carbon 750mm
    Grips: Yeti ODI black
    Seat Post: RockShox Reverb 100/380
    Saddle: Fizik Gobi M5 black
    Shifter: SRAM X9 9-speed
    Rear Der: Shimano Zee Freeride 10-speed w/ spacer mod
    Cassette: SRAM PG-990 11-34
    Chain: KMC X10SL Ti-Nitride coating
    Crankset: SRAM X1 1400 w/ 30T ring (narrow/wide)
    BB: SRAM GXP 66/73mm
    Pedals: DMR Vault blue ano
    Brakes: Shimano Saint M820 180/180
    Wheel Front: Easton Haven 559x21 20x110 axle
    Wheel Rear: Easton Haven 559x21 12x142 axle
    Tire Front: Maxxis Minion DHF UST 26x2.5
    Tire Rear: Maxxis High Roller II EXO TR 26x2.3

    EVIL Following

    Surly Wednesday

  12. #212
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Shredman69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    709
    Sweet Bro! We're keeping 26 alive!
    13 Intense Uzzi
    06 Santa Cruz Nomad
    00 Santa Cruz Bullit
    26er's for life!!!

  13. #213
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    406
    Best bike I've ever owned, no question. It laughs at anything I can throw at it. Here she is on the Maston Rim in Bend, OR.

    XL Nomad 3
    Fox 36
    CC DBAir CS
    ENVE M70
    XX1
    XTR Trail brakes
    Crossmax XL pedals
    Reverb Stealth
    Ergon SME3 Pro saddle
    Crappy motor

    Post your Enduro/Super D rigs here...-nomad-bend.jpg

  14. #214
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    652
    my new Soda 26"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Enduro/Super D rigs here...-img_6046.jpg  


  15. #215
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    17
    2015 Canyon 9.0 team

  16. #216
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    17
    2015 Canyon Strive 9.0 TeamPost your Enduro/Super D rigs here...-uploadfromtaptalk1439807475296.jpg

  17. #217
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    726
    Quote Originally Posted by mikkosan View Post
    Sweet set up! What frame is it?
    I drive more when the streets need repairs! -'95 ZJ

  18. #218
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Salespunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,388
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPete View Post
    Best bike I've ever owned, no question. It laughs at anything I can throw at it. Here she is on the Maston Rim in Bend, OR.

    XL Nomad 3
    Fox 36
    CC DBAir CS
    ENVE M70
    XX1
    XTR Trail brakes
    Crossmax XL pedals
    Reverb Stealth
    Ergon SME3 Pro saddle
    Crappy motor

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nomad-bend.jpg 
Views:	420 
Size:	143.4 KB 
ID:	985417
    DrPete you should consider upgrading to the Saint brakes. Made a huge difference for me because I didn't have to death grip my XTR's anymore. Didn't realize how much I was doing that until after the switch.

  19. #219
    mtbr member
    Reputation: wicki30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4
    Custom Jamis Dakar AMT Pro 2014

    Enduro Pilipinas
    Post your Enduro/Super D rigs here...-uploadfromtaptalk1442271700446.jpg

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by wicki30; 09-19-2015 at 04:15 PM.

  20. #220
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    652
    My Soda
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Enduro/Super D rigs here...-img_7142.jpg  

    Post your Enduro/Super D rigs here...-img_7156.jpg  


  21. #221
    try anything on a bike
    Reputation: blue_biker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    422

    Post your Enduro/Super D rigs here...







    My enduro. 150mm revelation. 1x10 zee drivetrain. 27lbs of steel bliss!!

    #26aintdead
    The most freeride like fat bike I could make with available parts...

  22. #222
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    20
    A lot of nice bikes here. Just wanted to share mine. Im new to this so only did one enduro but planning to do more this year. Not in the pic but currently using gravity light 165mm cranks and also want to upgrade the shock.Post your Enduro/Super D rigs here...-20160101_145249.jpg

  23. #223
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    47
    My custom RM Altitude 750 MSL....





  24. #224
    try anything on a bike
    Reputation: blue_biker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    422
    The most freeride like fat bike I could make with available parts...

  25. #225
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    27
    me on my old rig. 2015 nomad, 36 rc2, 11-6, m8000, dt 350 with flow ex, HR2 2.4, chromag osx bars, saint m810 brakes, ks dropper. Broke the frame within a season, new build in the works

    Post your Enduro/Super D rigs here...-lehr-2.jpg

  26. #226
    I'm with stupid
    Reputation: hitechredneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4,986


    2015/2016 Canfield riot, xo carbon cranks, xtr everything else, hadley hubs LB 38mm DH hoops, pike. 11-6 on the way once I sell off my old ibis HD.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

  27. #227
    mtbr member
    Reputation: twodragunns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    29

    Cool-blue Rhythm

    Post your Enduro/Super D rigs here...-imag0807.jpg2015 Specialized Enduro Elite 29er, 32 tooth Absolute Black oval chainring, Deity Mohawk D31 handlebar, T-Mac platform pedals, Maxxis Minion DHR II tri compound tires tubeless ..... very fast and it shreds everything.
    Last edited by twodragunns; 04-19-2016 at 08:34 PM.

  28. #228
    try anything on a bike
    Reputation: blue_biker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    422
    The most freeride like fat bike I could make with available parts...

  29. #229
    Brand Ambassador Moderator
    Reputation: JCWages's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,399
    Well since we signed up for CES I thought I'd post up my current rig.

    Best bike I've ever ridden. Gets me out of many jams I get myself into. Haha

    2016 Intense Tracer 275c "Palmer Edition" 26lbs O.E. spec with tubeless.
    Post your Enduro/Super D rigs here...-2016-02-01-13.05.39sm.jpg

  30. #230
    LMN
    LMN is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,311
    Quote Originally Posted by JCWages View Post
    Well since we signed up for CES I thought I'd post up my current rig.

    Best bike I've ever ridden. Gets me out of many jams I get myself into. Haha

    2016 Intense Tracer 275c "Palmer Edition" 26lbs O.E. spec with tubeless.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-02-01 13.05.39sm.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	374.9 KB 
ID:	1062386
    Super nice bike but there is no way it is even close to 26lbs. I bet if you put on an accurate scale you will see 29lbs.
    "The best pace is suicide pace, and today is a good day to die." Steve Prefontaine

  31. #231
    Brand Ambassador Moderator
    Reputation: JCWages's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,399
    Quote Originally Posted by LMN View Post
    Super nice bike but there is no way it is even close to 26lbs. I bet if you put on an accurate scale you will see 29lbs.
    Thanks!

    The scale is accurate. We weighed my girlfriend's Tracer DVO straight out the box and it was just over 30lbs.

    Have you looked at the spec sheet? It was a 8 ounces over 27lbs before I went tubeless and swapped tires from the HRII to Vigilante/Trailboss. FWIW the Factory level Tracer is a pound lighter thanks to the ENVE carbon hoops. Lots of carbon on the Palmer and Factory models.

    Copied from my intro post:
    Specs:
    Frame:Large 2016 Intense Tracer 275c Palmer Edition 140 -160 mm travel, full carbon
    Fork: FOX FACTORY 36 FLOAT, 3 Pos Lever w/ Open Mode Adj, 27.5” 15QR Thru Axle, 160 mm Travel
    Shock: FOX FACTORY FLOAT X, 3 Po​s Lever w/ Open Mode Adj, LV EVOL, 200 x 57 mm
    Wheels: DT Swss E1501
    Hubs: 28 Hole DT Swiss 240 15 mm Front Hub; 142 x 12 Rear Hub w/ XD Driver, 6 Bolt
    Rims: DT Swiss E 1501 Spline One 27.5", Tubeless Ready
    Spokes: DT Competition 2.0/1.8/2.0
    Tires: Maxxis High Roller II, 27.5 x 2.3“, EXO TR
    Shifters: SRAM X1, 11-speed
    Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01, 11-speed
    Crank: E13 TRSr Carbon
    Cassette: SRAM XG-1180 10-42, 11-speed
    Chain: SRAM X1, 11-speed
    Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Pro
    Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth, 31.6 mm x 420 mm, zero offset, 125 mm of travel
    Handlebar: RENTHAL FatBar Carbon 20 mm - 760 mm
    Stem: Renthal Duo Stem 50 mm
    Headset: Cane Creek, 40, alloy cartridge, 25 mm of spacers
    Brakeset: Magura MT8 Disc Brake, 180 mm rotor front and rear
    Grips: Intense Dual Density Lock-On

    Weight 27.08lbs without pedals and still on tubes"

  32. #232
    LMN
    LMN is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,311
    That is pretty freaking light. I am finding bike with similar Specs to be around 29lbs. To be fair your bike with pedals is going to be pretty close to 28lbs. (Two scoops of Stans is usually similar weight to a tube so it is a wash).

    I jealous. My Enduro bike is pimped and it is 30lbs.

    Quote Originally Posted by JCWages View Post
    Thanks!

    The scale is accurate. We weighed my girlfriend's Tracer DVO straight out the box and it was just over 30lbs.

    Have you looked at the spec sheet? It was a 8 ounces over 27lbs before I went tubeless and swapped tires from the HRII to Vigilante/Trailboss. FWIW the Factory level Tracer is a pound lighter thanks to the ENVE carbon hoops. Lots of carbon on the Palmer and Factory models.

    Copied from my intro post:
    Specs:
    Frame:Large 2016 Intense Tracer 275c Palmer Edition 140 -160 mm travel, full carbon
    Fork: FOX FACTORY 36 FLOAT, 3 Pos Lever w/ Open Mode Adj, 27.5” 15QR Thru Axle, 160 mm Travel
    Shock: FOX FACTORY FLOAT X, 3 Po​s Lever w/ Open Mode Adj, LV EVOL, 200 x 57 mm
    Wheels: DT Swss E1501
    Hubs: 28 Hole DT Swiss 240 15 mm Front Hub; 142 x 12 Rear Hub w/ XD Driver, 6 Bolt
    Rims: DT Swiss E 1501 Spline One 27.5", Tubeless Ready
    Spokes: DT Competition 2.0/1.8/2.0
    Tires: Maxxis High Roller II, 27.5 x 2.3“, EXO TR
    Shifters: SRAM X1, 11-speed
    Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01, 11-speed
    Crank: E13 TRSr Carbon
    Cassette: SRAM XG-1180 10-42, 11-speed
    Chain: SRAM X1, 11-speed
    Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Pro
    Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth, 31.6 mm x 420 mm, zero offset, 125 mm of travel
    Handlebar: RENTHAL FatBar Carbon 20 mm - 760 mm
    Stem: Renthal Duo Stem 50 mm
    Headset: Cane Creek, 40, alloy cartridge, 25 mm of spacers
    Brakeset: Magura MT8 Disc Brake, 180 mm rotor front and rear
    Grips: Intense Dual Density Lock-On

    Weight 27.08lbs without pedals and still on tubes"
    "The best pace is suicide pace, and today is a good day to die." Steve Prefontaine

  33. #233
    Brand Ambassador Moderator
    Reputation: JCWages's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,399
    Quote Originally Posted by LMN View Post
    That is pretty freaking light. I am finding bike with similar Specs to be around 29lbs. To be fair your bike with pedals is going to be pretty close to 28lbs. (Two scoops of Stans is usually similar weight to a tube so it is a wash).

    I jealous. My Enduro bike is pimped and it is 30lbs.
    I hear ya. I only lost about 78g going tubeless bit I dropped a little over 200g swapping tires. My pedals weigh 354g. I only post weight without pedals since that seems to be the industry standard.

    30lbs is still a decent weight. I had to mod my 2015 Sight to get it down to 30lbs. That thing was a tank for a carbon frame.

  34. #234
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    92
    Post your Enduro/Super D rigs here...-img_0106.jpg
    My "new" Maverick ML8. It feels so good!

    * Maverick ML8 165mm frame
    * XTR M9000 1-11
    * Hope Tech II 183mm brakes
    * Hope ceramic BB
    * King hubs, Mavic 819 UST, 2.35 Nevegals
    * Cromag saddle, bars
    * Renthal stem
    * Maverick dropper post
    * Fox Factory RC2 160mm 36
    * Candy 4Ti pedals

  35. #235
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Shredman69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by JCWages View Post
    Thanks!

    The scale is accurate. We weighed my girlfriend's Tracer DVO straight out the box and it was just over 30lbs.

    Have you looked at the spec sheet? It was a 8 ounces over 27lbs before I went tubeless and swapped tires from the HRII to Vigilante/Trailboss. FWIW the Factory level Tracer is a pound lighter thanks to the ENVE carbon hoops. Lots of carbon on the Palmer and Factory models.

    Copied from my intro post:
    Specs:
    Frame:Large 2016 Intense Tracer 275c Palmer Edition 140 -160 mm travel, full carbon
    Fork: FOX FACTORY 36 FLOAT, 3 Pos Lever w/ Open Mode Adj, 27.5” 15QR Thru Axle, 160 mm Travel
    Shock: FOX FACTORY FLOAT X, 3 Po​s Lever w/ Open Mode Adj, LV EVOL, 200 x 57 mm
    Wheels: DT Swss E1501
    Hubs: 28 Hole DT Swiss 240 15 mm Front Hub; 142 x 12 Rear Hub w/ XD Driver, 6 Bolt
    Rims: DT Swiss E 1501 Spline One 27.5", Tubeless Ready
    Spokes: DT Competition 2.0/1.8/2.0
    Tires: Maxxis High Roller II, 27.5 x 2.3“, EXO TR
    Shifters: SRAM X1, 11-speed
    Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01, 11-speed
    Crank: E13 TRSr Carbon
    Cassette: SRAM XG-1180 10-42, 11-speed
    Chain: SRAM X1, 11-speed
    Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Pro
    Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth, 31.6 mm x 420 mm, zero offset, 125 mm of travel
    Handlebar: RENTHAL FatBar Carbon 20 mm - 760 mm
    Stem: Renthal Duo Stem 50 mm
    Headset: Cane Creek, 40, alloy cartridge, 25 mm of spacers
    Brakeset: Magura MT8 Disc Brake, 180 mm rotor front and rear
    Grips: Intense Dual Density Lock-On

    Weight 27.08lbs without pedals and still on tubes"

    Scale shot with pedals?
    13 Intense Uzzi
    06 Santa Cruz Nomad
    00 Santa Cruz Bullit
    26er's for life!!!

  36. #236
    I'm with stupid
    Reputation: hitechredneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4,986
    2016 Canfield riot.
    Roval sl fatties wheels
    Pike fork
    Double barrel air.
    Xtr drive train with XO cranks

    This thing is wild! The faster you go the more fun it gets. Feels like a DH for sure.


    Post your Enduro/Super D rigs here...-uploadfromtaptalk1460834405187.jpg

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

  37. #237
    LMN
    LMN is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,311
    Quote Originally Posted by JCWages View Post
    I hear ya. I only lost about 78g going tubeless bit I dropped a little over 200g swapping tires. My pedals weigh 354g. I only post weight without pedals since that seems to be the industry standard.

    30lbs is still a decent weight. I had to mod my 2015 Sight to get it down to 30lbs. That thing was a tank for a carbon frame.
    I am on an Orbea Rallon, the Aluminum frame adds a pounds I figure.

    Spec is:
    Frame: Orbea Rallon, small.
    Fork: FOX FACTORY 36 FLOAT, HSLS compression, 27.5” 15QR Thru Axle, 160 mm Travel
    Shock: FOX FACTORY FLOAT X, 3 Po​s Lever w/ Open Mode Adj, LV EVOL
    Wheels: XTR Trail
    Hubs: XTR centre lock
    Rims: XTR
    Spokes: XTR
    Tires: Maxxis High Roller II, 27.5 x 2.3“, EXO TR Front, Ikon EXO TR 2.35 rear.
    Shifters: XTR
    Rear Derailleur: XTR
    Crank: XTR
    Cassette: XTR
    Chain: XTR
    Saddle: Selle Italia carbon railed flight
    Seatpost: Fox DOSS
    Handlebar: Pro-carbon 760mm
    Stem: Pro: 50mm
    Headset: Don't know
    Brakeset:XTR
    Grips: Pro lock on grips
    Pedals: XTR race pedals.

    30lbs on the button. The Aluminum frame adds a bit but not that much.


    As I said a fairly pimped set-up.
    "The best pace is suicide pace, and today is a good day to die." Steve Prefontaine

  38. #238
    Professional Slacker
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    2,313
    The majority of weight differences is going to be in either the frame or wheel/tire combo.

    Those DT Swiss wheels are light, with lighter tires mounted on them...and weighed without pedals.

    My medium Mach 6 weighs just under 30lbs (with pedals) with heavier King/WTB I25 wheels, DHF/DHR combo and a chain guide/bash guard. It is what it is.

  39. #239
    Brand Ambassador Moderator
    Reputation: JCWages's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,399
    Quote Originally Posted by richde View Post
    The majority of weight differences is going to be in either the frame or wheel/tire combo.

    Those DT Swiss wheels are light, with lighter tires mounted on them...and weighed without pedals.

    My medium Mach 6 weighs just under 30lbs (with pedals) with heavier King/WTB I25 wheels, DHF/DHR combo and a chain guide/bash guard. It is what it is.
    Aye, the 240 hubs are light. The carbon crankset helps too. Even the brake levers are carbon. The seat is 194g which is a good 100g+ less than the average seat.

    If you're a strong rider none of that matters. I'm not so every little bit helps. ,

  40. #240
    mtbr member
    Reputation: KRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    11,311
    I just noticed as a scanned the first page of this thread that my original posted "Enduro" rig is three bikes ago. Time to update.
    Knolly Endorphin:



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth...
    Isaiah 58:14

    www.stuckinthespokes.com

  41. #241
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    41
    Would the new diamondback release be an enduro bije?

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

  42. #242
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    594
    2015 Spitfire


  43. #243
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    416
    Post your Enduro/Super D rigs here...-fb_img_1478440438008.jpgPost your Enduro/Super D rigs here...-fb_img_1478440290979.jpgPost your Enduro/Super D rigs here...-fb_img_1478440429672.jpgPost your Enduro/Super D rigs here...-fb_img_1475985661637.jpg

    Some pics from my local Enduro races this year. Bike is a 2016 Rocky Mountain Altitude 799 custom build with 160mm pike, 150mm of Monarch plus debonair, 1x11 XT/XTR, guide RSC brakes, Zelvy Carbon wheel with Hope hubs and 2.8 Nobby Nic front tyre with 2.5 WTB Breakout rear which really suit our dry conditions. First year racing in the elite category and while I didn't place or anything I had a lot of fun challenging myself.

  44. #244
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bikeboardorblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    319
    Haven't posted to this thread in a while, currently on a Halloween 275C. Love it.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  45. #245
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12

    My Enduro Rig 2015 Intense Tracer 275C

    Post your Enduro/Super D rigs here...-tracer-275c.jpg

  46. #246
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bikeboardorblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    319
    Looks good!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •