meh?

Maverick Racing?

I'm just curious if anyone's using a Maverick fork or frame for racing.
    2013 Chromag Rootdown
    2010 SC Chameleon
    2001 Specalized Rockhopper FSR

mtbr member
    Yes. I am and so are a handful of people out here in Colorado. Ethan from Maverick still does parts and service so my bike is tuned perfect and will stay that way for a while.
    99% of the problems and questions posted here would be answered if people actually walked into a bicycle shop and asked

bike rider
    I use a DUC32 fork with a 650 wheel on my Ibis Mojo for XC racing, long trail rides, and Super Ds that don't require my 7" bike. I got 2nd at the first round of the Big Mtn Enduro Series on that setup. My fork's spring and damper are heavily modified and feel much different than other DUCs I've felt.
    Keep the Country country.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    I have been running a DUC on my Knolly endorphin this summer. It has been a great fork, but the damper rod bolt keeps breaking. I'm gonna swap forks over the winter because I can't run shorter than a 75mm stem on it though.

My GF is rocking the SC32 on her specialized era, she won the Mountain Creek King of the mountain enduro with that set-up.

I rode a Matic frame for the last 3 yrs but broke it at the headtube/downtube junction the end of last summer.