Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtbr member

Round 1 of the 2013 SEQ Australia Gravity Enduro.

Little vid from one of the sponsors.
    2013 SEQ Gravity Enduro - round 1, Mt Joyce - tumble - Mountain Biking Videos - Vital MTB

mtbr member
    Aug 2009

From last years Finnish Enduro series race #3 at Ounasvaara. Some more pics from same race by Jaakko Posti here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Enduro/Super D Racing Pic's-p4pb8427555.jpg  

mtbr member
    Racing the CCCX Super D at Toro Park on my Banshee Rune V2.

I took 1st in CAT 1 34-45

Enduro/Super D Racing Pic's-race1.jpg

mtbr member
    This is prime time racing season so where are the pics!!?

Got on the box for Elfin Forest yesterday. Third in my first race moving up to Expert

Should have some action shots in a few days.

mtbr member

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    So you got third in Sport? I raced the 2nd PCA enduro in 35+Sport without any pre-riding and blew SOOOOO many corners in the second stage I did terrible 17th out of 32. Getting better though got 8th last race and will be racing this weekend! I will post some pics!

Quote Originally Posted by Salespunk View Post
    This is prime time racing season so where are the pics!!?

Got on the box for Elfin Forest yesterday. Third in my first race moving up to Expert

Should have some action shots in a few days.

mtbr member
    Third in Expert! Where are you racing this weekend? China Peak?

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Cool expert class has been really fast at the other california enduro series races that I have been doing. Yes I'm racing China peak.

mtbr member
    Very jealous, I am on the disabled list right now so it is a no go for me. Good luck and have fun!

mtbr member
    Mar 2012

BME #3 Keystone

Enduro/Super D Racing Pic's-dsc_0188.jpg

mtbr member
    oregon enduro series round 4.

Trail: Thrillium

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Enduro/Super D Racing Pic's-47207136-_dsc6866.jpg  

Last edited by jlf.ski.bike.sail; 08-22-2013 at 11:03 AM.

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    I'm so jealous of all you guys. We have nothing like this in Texas. I hop on my motocross bike and hit the track for my airtime, but would much rather bomb down a proper hill on my trigger.

Damn I need to move

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by _alain_ View Post
    Having a hard time figuring out what is going on here. Did the guy about to get run over crash and lose his bike? Is he a course worker trying to score the rider's time? Innocent bystander in the wrong place at the wrong time?

mtbr member
    I'll add a couple from this year's Fears Tears and Beers Enduro.

FTB 2013 KRob 3

FTB2013KRob3

FTB2013KRob

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Enduro/Super D Racing Pic's-_dsc0116-2-.jpgEnduro/Super D Racing Pic's-_dsc0136-2-.jpgEnduro/Super D Racing Pic's-_dsc0255-2.jpgEnduro/Super D Racing Pic's-_dsc0298-2.jpgEnduro/Super D Racing Pic's-_dsc0307.jpgEnduro/Super D Racing Pic's-_dsc0324.jpgEnduro/Super D Racing Pic's-_dsc0359.jpgEnduro/Super D Racing Pic's-_dsc0466.jpg

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by KRob View Post
    I'll add a couple from this year's Fears Tears and Beers Enduro.

FTB 2013 KRob 3

FTB2013KRob3

FTB2013KRob
    So bummed I have missed this race two years in a row. Down with injuries both times. Are you going to Dville? Shouldn't be too far away for you.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by KRob View Post
    Having a hard time figuring out what is going on here. Did the guy about to get run over crash and lose his bike? Is he a course worker trying to score the rider's time? Innocent bystander in the wrong place at the wrong time?
    The rider came in way too fast while the course worker tried to scan the time chip.
    There was a small collision just after this shot (i was too slow to capture that), but nothing serious.
    Fun times and smiling afterwards :-)

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Salespunk View Post
    So bummed I have missed this race two years in a row. Down with injuries both times. Are you going to Dville? Shouldn't be too far away for you.
    Yeah, it ended up being a huge success and fun day. I bonked hard on the final climb but regrouped on the final descent for a third place finnish.

I'd love to do downieville some day. It's about an 8 hour drive for me but should still make the effort one of these days. Doing the Wasatch Enduro tomorrow. Strong field. Wish me luck.

mtbr member

Enduro/Super D Racing Pic's

Hi guys my name is Robbie. I done my first ever enduro a couple of weeks ago. It's the Irish Gravity Enduro and it's run by biking.ie. It was brilliant I really enjoyed it but will never forget the cramps I got in my legs, hopefully it's just because I'm not use to racing, it won't stop me anyway was to much fun.

Just before I started, looking nice and fresh. Did last for long

This was near the end of stage 1

This was on stage 3 and I was well beat at this stage and starting to slow down buy it was lunch after this stage.

Well things didn't go according to plan, I was running tubeless. I had a puncture on stage 2, only had one spare tube. Used that there happy days, good to go again. Then at the very start of stage 5 after a 50 min climb I had another puncture, same wheel. I wasn't happy especially after that climb. Anyway no spare tube so I said I wasn't walking back down I cycled down slowly and finished my first enduro. Happy days and I didn't damage my rim, woo hoo.
    Have some video footage too I'll post, if anyone wants a laugh.
    Cheers
    Robbie

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Killington, VT enduro
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Enduro/Super D Racing Pic's-enduro.jpg  

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    This was from the Keystone Enduro. Brutal race, first time back racing in 4 years, loved it.Enduro/Super D Racing Pic's-image.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2