STRAVA!!!!!!
    Mar 2010

BME Durango,race info

Anybody know where this race stands? Will there be the "epic back country" stages, or will we be stuck at the Purgatory resort all weekend??

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Rumor around here is per riders request they are timing the transfer stages and there are road gaps!!

Just kidding no idea!

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Kenebec Pass one day and rumor is some other local trails on day 2. No resort stuff from the sound of it

STRAVA!!!!!!
    Mar 2010
    Some general info would be nice to help in planning for lodging, like start locations and registration check in??

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    The crew at BME is super cool and helpful. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to get you some general answers about check-in and places to stay. Start locations you probably won't get since the stages are a mystery, but they will have a general meeting place for rider meetings, awards, shuttles, etc...Send them an email

Airborne Flight Crew
    Durango is not that big, if you're in town (not at DMR), you're six miles from about everything - and could ride from any hotel to all the popular trailheads (save for the Kennebec ride of course).
    Airborne Flight Crew

Jerry Hazard website

I'm with stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by Waafoo View Post
    Some general info would be nice to help in planning for lodging, like start locations and registration check in??
    Are you racing? Me and a few others might be out preriding the course the week before if you want to make a weekend trip out there, Im sure your more then welcome. I wont be racing this year due to funding, think the captain was my one race this year. But I think Im heading out with Kip to hit the course to see what I'm missing.

STRAVA!!!!!!
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by hitechredneck View Post
    Are you racing? Me and a few others might be out preriding the course the week before if you want to make a weekend trip out there, Im sure your more then welcome. I wont be racing this year due to funding, think the captain was my one race this year. But I think Im heading out with Kip to hit the course to see what I'm missing.
    Hey, yes Im entered, got the scoop from the BME crew and it sounds sweet. I would love to preride but no way that will happen. Let me know if you guys are in town during the race weekend.

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    Hi folks, if you or anybody you know needs an entry, I can't use mine. Hit me up on PM and we can arrange transfer to you