• 01-30-2013
    KRob
    2013 Fears Tears and Beers date set
    The 8th Annual Fears Tears and Beers MTB Enduro is scheduled for June 15, 2013.

This is one of (if not) the first mountain bike enduro races held in North America and still one of the best. Lots of singletrack. Lots of miles on great trails. You'll earn your descents on this one as the expert loop is 34 miles with 5400 feet of total climbing (and descending!).

Many of the pro riders who've ridden Endurance DH and Enduro events all over the world and come out to this race have called it the best race they've done.

Check us out on FB or on our Website @ greatbasintrails.org
  • 01-31-2013
    Salespunk
    When does registration open?
  • 01-31-2013
    KRob
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Salespunk View Post
    When does registration open?

Usually around the first of March. We'll post something up here and on FB when we know for sure.
  • 02-01-2013
    KonaEnduroJC
    Awesome Race! Highly recommend this one!
  • 02-01-2013
    Fc_misc
    This lookalike a blast!
  • 02-01-2013
    ggilings
    I did this last year and it was a blast! I am going to try and do it again this year if I can swing it
  • 02-01-2013
    hitechredneck
    Any video of this race?
  • 02-01-2013
    KRob
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hitechredneck View Post
    Any video of this race?

There's a few posted on the FB page. Scroll down a bit and you'll find them.

Here's a short one from Mountain Flyer Magazine who came out last year to check it out.
    <iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/44080391" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>