Recent happenings have forced me to make a decision I didn't want to make--I can't race TI this year.
If anyone would like to take over my slot, please send me an email to:
mike dot curiak at gmail dot com
It turns out I can make this race happen in April. So CO can still be there in Iowa =)
See if my slow but can do that many miles in that time frame, i'll have to ride fixed...
Sorry to hear you can't ride it this year Mike.
Good Idea Mike, starting a thread!
Yeah, I need to get rid of mine also, due to some injuries.
If anyone wants it let me know!!!
mikesee or KonaEnduroJC,
I've been looking around for an opening and haven't had any replies yet. With the April 1st deadline approaching, getting a bit nervous if it's going to happen (if not, maybe that's a good thing)
Email me: email@example.com