Schipperkes are cool.

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! TITUS STOLEN @ OLD PUEBLO last night

My customer was sleeping in his van, his bike was leaning against the sliding door. He woke up at 10pm and the bike was gone.
    2004 Titus RacerX 100 Medium, SERIAL NUMBER 0304215, Blue Anno, Fox Float RL rear shock, Fox 100 RLC fork, King headset, full XTR hydraulic Dual control, 959, XTR wheel set running UST Conti rubber & Stans, Maxxim seat post, Answer Carbon bar, Oury grips, Fizique saddle, Nite Rider HID bar mounted light system.

Pinal County Sheriff Report Number 060219018 Front Desk: 520-866-6800, Fax: 520-866-5195, Toll Free: 800-420-8689

Please help out Scott, he's very distraught.

Scoty
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesee
    Better suited to non-aggressive 125# gals named Russell.
    I ride so slow, your Garmin will shut off.

King Pin

Bonking ... not feelin' well

My wife and I were perhaps the first ones to leave the 24 hour camp this afternoon, and the volunteers near the "arch" wanted to "check out our bikes"....so perhaps they'll find the culprits before they leave camp!??

Hope Scott finds his bike!

Addicted to Dirt
    Got my bike stolen at a race last year... I'd say you have a better chance of winning the lotto than finding the bike (IMHO). I'm extra paraniod about my bike now and NEVER leave it unattended at races, not even for a minute. If I'm camping I'll put the bike inside my car at night or put it in the tent...

Good luck Scott, hope you have better luck and find your bike! Bad karma will get'em eventually

King Pin
    Quote Originally Posted by ingluis
    Got my bike stolen at a race last year... I'd say you have a better chance of winning the lotto than finding the bike (IMHO). I'm extra paraniod about my bike now and NEVER leave it unattended at races, not even for a minute. If I'm camping I'll put the bike inside my car at night or put it in the tent...

Good luck Scott, hope you have better luck and find your bike! Bad karma will get'em eventually

Yep. And my teammates thought I was overly paranoid locking up my double top tube Vulture (one of one) and my esposa's Retrotec this year.

Thankfully, both of 'em made it home. The thieves will rot in hell....

viva la v-brakes!
    This is becoming a disturbing pattern. A bike was stolen at the race last month at McDowell Mtn. as well.

McDowell Meltdown

What happened to the days when you didn't have to worry about your bike and other belongings at a race? It seems likely to me that in both cases the thieves were cyclists, and that's especially disturbing to me.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    I have a car. I made a choice. I ride my bike.

AKA shitbird
    Wow that sucks!!! Call me dumb but for some reason the 24 hour races have been the ONLY place I have felt absolutely safe about my stuff, (keys left in ignition, wallet on table, bikes all over the campsite). Now I feel lucky. Who could have done such a thing! It must have been a cop, medic, or maybe the guy who cleans the crappers, it couldn't have been a mountain biker, we are all saints,...right?

Hope it somehow works out for you

Members who have read this thread: 0