mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Tailwind Nutrition

Anyone else try it yet? This stuff is really good, sort of like Heed but with electrolytes. Really cool that it is made right here in Durango, CO.

Even cooler to see that Jeff is now sponsoring this forum. I know that Cat Morrison and Lynda Wallenfells both used the stuff to complete their Grand Loop ITT. Made by an enduro nut just for enduro nuts.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timo View Post
    Anyone else try it yet? This stuff is really good, sort of like Heed but with electrolytes. Really cool that it is made right here in Durango, CO.

Even cooler to see that Jeff is now sponsoring this forum. I know that Cat Morrison and Lynda Wallenfells both used the stuff to complete their Grand Loop ITT. Made by an enduro nut just for enduro nuts.
    I am interested to hear feedback as well, the limited reviews are good, and the price is reasonable...anyone?

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    I just finished a 24hr race this last weekend. I did it solo also. It wasn't super hot. Like in the mid
    80's during the day and 60's at night. I drank only tailwind and water for the entire 24. As a side note I ate solid food also because thats what I am used to. As for the tailwind......great stuff. I had no cramps or any stomach issues. Even after drinking it all day it tasted really good. I would highly suggest it. As for the price.....its on par with everything else out there.