mtbr member
    Dec 2005

Minnesota Arrowhead 135 Ultra

New 2011 Minnesota Arrowhead 135 Race website up at www.arrowheadultra.com and registration open now. Until its not.
    Looking for another great year growing from 10 racers in the 2005 opener to over 100 from all over the world last year, including some of the best winter racers in the world.
    For 2011 we offer the top biker and runner a guaranteed free entry in 2012 Alaskan Mega-Classic, the Iditarod Trail invitational.
    Hope to See You in I-Falls!

mtbr member
    Can't wait! This is a great event and I am sure that it will be better than ever this year.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    BRAVO ARROWHEAD BRAVO!!! This is much more than a winter race....It is a winter cycling endurance extravaganza...

Not to be missed...

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    If you would just loop the course through Babbitt, I could re-visit my hometown. That country gets some serious winter weather.
    Whining is not a strategy.

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    My buddy and sometimes XXC Magazine contributor Paul came over from the UK to race the Arrowhead last year. You can read about his adventure on his BLOG.
    Former XXC Mag publisher (re)turned amateur bike blogger at The Soiled Chamois.

Members who have read this thread: 0