Thread: Jet Lite Rental

mtbr member

Jet Lite Rental

Can anyone tell me if they've had a good experience renting JetLites?

I know the product is good, but I'm more interested in whether or not the lights turned up in a timely manner (i.e. not half an hour before you're due to leave the house for your race).

Thanks in advance.

Exactly 1/2 of 2-Epic
    Aug 2005

Great customer service

Quote Originally Posted by mtbkers
    Can anyone tell me if they've had a good experience renting JetLites?

I know the product is good, but I'm more interested in whether or not the lights turned up in a timely manner (i.e. not half an hour before you're due to leave the house for your race).

Thanks in advance.
    Speedy delivery, low rates, return postage covered. I dealt with the owner - service was top notch.
    Dave

Anything is possible. The impossible just takes longer.

2 Epic

fresh fish in stock...... SuperModerator
    I had a great experience too. Customer Service was good, light was Very good (came with 2 batteries and charger), and they included return postage and packaging. Super easy.

A+++ Service and product
    Click Here for Forum Rules

mtbr member

Dittto all of the above

I got the lights several days prior to the 24 hr race and so was able to test them out extensively. Product is very good, service is fantastic. I chatted to the owner for quite a while before deciding on helmet Vs bar. I want to get one of their bar mount HID's - last year they didn't rent the HID's out though - not sure about this yr.

Bear

Awesome service...

I've rented several times and own three full JET lites. Absolutely awesome to deal with every single time. I'd have a really really hard time ever trying another companies lights.
    Bear

mtbr member
    Mar 2006

Me too

Like everyone above, I had a very good experience with Jet Lites. I rented lights from them twice and both times got the lights about a week or so prior to the event. Awesome service that led me to finally buy a light from them last year and we're probably going to buy another one soon.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006

Perfect!

I own a set of Jet Lites and I rented a set of batteries for a 12 hour race last year. I decided at the last minute to do the race and had less than the recommended two weeks time to get my rental request in. I called, speaking directly with the owner, and was assured the they could get the batteries out to me in time, along with his recommendations on how many batteries I would need for my helmet and bar setup. Even though I ordered them on short notice, they arrived about 3 days before the race and included a prepaid return shipping label. The process was as simple as could be. I had purchased my set of Jet Lites last spring. Their customer service is absolutely top notch. Plenty of guidance in selecting the right combination of lights for my needs (24 hour racing). I received prompt answers to my questions directly from the owner via email, purchased the light system through a distributor, Universal Cycles. (They can also be purchased direct but I was able to get in on a sale through UC. Very good service from UC, too). Now, I have not used any other high end light system so I don't have much reference for comparison but I have yet to see or hear anything other than positive comments about these lights or Jet ite customer service. My personal experience with them has been fantastic. Whether you buy or rent I think you will be very pleased dealing with them. I use my lights regularly for commuting and night trail riding and intent to rent batteries again for 3 or 4 endurance races this year.

Members who have read this thread: 0