Hello to anyone looking to crew for an athlete. My name is Ilya, I'm 27 from San Diego and will be doing the SOLO division for this years race. This is my 2nd "ultra distance" event, I did the Double Ironman last october in Virginia. My crew at the moment is my girlfriend and my mom. There are a couple maybie's in the mix, but if anyone wants to join in the fun feel free and contact me, signayi@tjsl.edu . . . We're a very laid back group, just looking to finish and have a good time out there on the course. I'm looking for someone who's fun, can cope with a change of plan, and easy going.

Some quick info on the "race:" It's 519 mile bike ride, 30,000 ft. of elevation gain, should take about 40 ish hours give or take. I know that this is a mtb forum, but i figured there's some crazy people out here who may want to help. The race starts and ends in St. George Utah, about 90 min from Las Vegas airport. I have all the logistics taken care of, just looking for a little extra help with the support van driving, helping pass out food, and overall motivational support.

The more the merrier, looking forward to hearing from you.