Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

DZ Nuts?

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  goneskiian 
#1 ·
Have any of you tried the DZNuts chamois creme? If its good enough for Dave Zabriskie is it good enough for me? I don't know if I can answer that question just yet, I'm a little scared to try it. At first I thought it was a joke, but it is no joke at all, really. I saw some for sale at my LBS the other day. Any first hand experiences that anyone care to share with us?

Zabriskie claims to put the taint it manTAINTnance. I cringe, yet I laugh.

http://www.dz-nuts.com/catalog/index.php?p=about

Or if you want a good chuckle here's Dave's commercial for his special product:

#4 ·
Great stuff!

Not sure about the washing out too easily as I haven't been in the wet with it yet. Otherwise it's great stuff.

Used the Assos stuff previously and have tried Chammy Butt'r as well.

Just got a jar of Seat Saver from the folks at Hammer Nutrition. Still evaluating but it's promising. I've got a buddy who swears by it.

Anyway, so far love the DZNuts. :thumbsup: :D ;)

#6 ·
I found both assos and DZ nuts to "wash out"....and by that I mean to say that my sweat washes it away after an hour or so. I prefer something heavier like good ole' bag balm....really stays on there. Still....I love how DZ nuts and assos feel after the ride....I'm now using my assos post ride, before shower....so when I drive to the trail head and have to drive home or if I'm standing around drinking beer.

#7 ·
Try our Stuff, it last longer than anything!!!

If you want something that last and has skin healing ingredients try the stuff my wife Pua and I developed, OKOLE Stuff. She has won 3 out of the 4 last 24 Nationals on one application!!!

We made our own because all the other stuff didn't work or work long enough for anything over 2 hours. Most of the other products are water based and that just doesn't last.

Just try it, it is starting to go out to bike shops across the country or you can get it at okolestuff.com

#8 ·
Ohana said:
If you want something that last and has skin healing ingredients try the stuff my wife Pua and I developed, OKOLE Stuff. She has won 3 out of the 4 last 24 Nationals on one application!!!

We made our own because all the other stuff didn't work or work long enough for anything over 2 hours. Most of the other products are water based and that just doesn't last.

Just try it, it is starting to go out to bike shops across the country or you can get it at okolestuff.com
Will it actually wash out of your shorts? ;)

Sounds like good stuff. I'll give it whirl.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.