mtbr member
    Jul 2010

BB104 Flagstaff, AZ- Anyone?

Hey folks- anyone else doing the BB104 this Sat in Flagstaff? I'm signed up in the solo SS category which should just be a hoot looking at the profile . I am about 4 hours drive away and won't be able to leave until around noon on Friday- does anyone think I'll have issues finding some parking / tent space at the event Friday night? I heard it gets a little crazy Sat morning getting to the event so I would prefer to camp the night before. If anyone is going there early- mind saving us a small spot? Weather is looking nice with minor winds. Hope to see some folks out there-

Rex

Happy Trails
    Can probably get some connections in the Arizona forum ... lot's of friendlies in there. Wish I was racing....

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Thanks Scott- I'll give that a try!

You're killing me Smalls!
    Quote Originally Posted by machwon View Post
    Hey folks- anyone else doing the BB104 this Sat in Flagstaff? I'm signed up in the solo SS category which should just be a hoot looking at the profile . I am about 4 hours drive away and won't be able to leave until around noon on Friday- does anyone think I'll have issues finding some parking / tent space at the event Friday night? I heard it gets a little crazy Sat morning getting to the event so I would prefer to camp the night before. If anyone is going there early- mind saving us a small spot? Weather is looking nice with minor winds. Hope to see some folks out there-

Rex
    You will be fine if you get out there Fri night to find a camp spot. They do have a support area for solo riders to drop coolers right on the course.

Have fun!
    Marty