mtbr member
    Nov 2011

24hr races in Europe/France

Hi all you 24hr racers,
    Looking at doing some 24hr races in France/Europe next year. What would you say the best ones are?

cheers

Grip it and rip it.
    What countries are you thinking of taking in? I can recommend a few around the UK, don't know many of them in mainland Europe, apart from one in Rome I was considering a while back. There's another one in Italy too, 24 hours of Finale Ligure, I think.
    "Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional"

michaelmblog.wordpress.com

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    Thanks for the reply. Did not realise I had gotten a response!!
    Have been looking in the UK and France. Have family in the UK (wales) and girlfriend is from France (Toulouse).
    I raced the Finale Ligure last year was a pretty spectacular location!

Grip it and rip it.
    No problem! If you want another race with spectacular scenery, look into the Relentless 24, based around the foot of Scotland's highest mountain Ben Nevis. A good fun course, on the technical side of things too if you like that, but world class trails.
    My favourite 24 hour in the UK is the 24 Hours of Exposure, also in Scotland. Really well organized event, and its solo only, so no fast team riders blasting past you. Cool feel to it overall and cracking course.
    Of course Wales has no 24 hour events, not that I know of anyway. Pm me if you wanna know any more!
    "Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional"

michaelmblog.wordpress.com