Thread: 24HOP Write-Up

mtbr member
    Aug 2005

24HOP Write-Up

It's taken me awhile, but I've finally completed my write-up of my solo race at 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo. Check it out here : http://jesperperl.com/words/24hop2006/

mtbr member

Good job! Outstanding!

Great to read your report Jen - incredible race - 13 SS laps is ridiculous. Crazy. Bad-ass. Makes us gearies feel pretty lame indeed! I have to give you an incredible amount of credit for sticking to the game plan and pushing through that hard lap and staying consistent. Seems that the skiing and Yoga were NOT a hinderance at all either! Having a crack pit that includes Kathleen surely made for some great motivation and camraderie.

I think the Itty Bitty may not apply after such a HUGE effort....

"It's better to regret something you HAVE done, than something you haven't..." -

brg
    mtbr member

impressive!

what an awesome feat - 13laps - esp when you knew that the competition didn't have a chance to catch you - you just kept on pushing.

You should be pretty stoked about your performance!

Love the pics!

look forward to riding with you on Saturday!

LW Coaching
    Jul 2005

Awesome!

You were rocking it out there on your SS! It was fun to chat with you on second last lap when we were both amped to get another one in. Awesome strong finish.

Love this pic
    http://jesperperl.com/photos/v/24hop...HOP98.jpg.html

This is Jen and I at the awards - SS and gearie solo lady winners. She is way tougher than me

Members who have read this thread: 0