mtbr member
    Sep 2008

What are Fox RP23 custom tuning settings for Moment?

There are 3 specific tuning settings set by Fox - velocity, rebound and boost valve.
    What are these settings on the RP23 BV shock supplied with 2010 Moment?

Thanks in advance,
    Michael.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Anyone rides 2010 Moment with RP23?
    Asked Ellsworth support, but no answer from them... probably busy @ Interbike...

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Since nobody responds (including Ellsworth support ), i ended up with velocity tune L, rebound tune M and boost valve 175, which fits me perfect. A great improvement over DHX Air!

Then:

And Now:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What are Fox RP23 custom tuning settings for Moment?-moment_3.jpg  

Time is not a road.
    Wow, nice bike. I have an RP23 but it wasn't from Ells, it's aftermarket. I need to get it custom tuned, probably at PUSH when it get the extra cash. I have the "med" compression setting and I feel it's maybe a bit too much for the bike design.

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Why a pro pedal on an ellsworth I don't know. My epiphany has a rp23 and I run it at 3 with dial at max . Only for road back to the truck. Kind of defeats the " ICT " when you think about it. His claim to fame is his no pedal induced well u know because you bought a moment , so why a lockout style rear shock????

a tight kick sound
    I'll call BS on that. And I even ride one of these bad boys. Thing will bounce like a pogo stick with the wrong shock/tune. Little bit of propedal goes a loooong way on the moment.

Don't get me wrong though, I love my moment!

a tight kick sound
    I should have said, platform/smoother, higher quality damping settings and adjustments