mtbr member
    Nov 2006

Wanted: Epiphany Float R Shock

Anyone have a Epiphany Float R Shock they want to get rid of??? Maybe you upgraded and don't need it any longer???

7.875x2.0

Thanks,
    Jalea
    Last edited by jalea; 11-19-2007 at 03:48 PM.

JDOM for life

me!!

I can sell you mine once I get an upgraded RP23 which I just need a few questions answered. PM me

MTB SOCAL
    I have a brand new Float R shock I took off my Epi when I switched to a RP23. It actually rides as good as the RP23 - you don't really need the ProPedal lever at all. I was thinking about sending it to PUSH, but not sure. If the price is good, I may sell mine. Let me know if the shock from bakalboy doesn't work out.
    Kokopelli Racing

"Curb drops to flat, or curb drops to transition? There's a BIG difference there." Qfactor03

MTB SOCAL
    Here's a pic of mine. It was on my Epi about 1 week ( I think it was ridden once during that time). It's basically new. Notice that it is factory tuned to the lowest pro-pedal setting (which Ellsworths specifies for the Epi). I found out the hard way that aftermarket shocks are all in the middle setting (which was way to stiff for the Epi). I had to send my RP23 to Fox to have them custom re-tune the shock to the lowest setting.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kokopelli Racing

"Curb drops to flat, or curb drops to transition? There's a BIG difference there." Qfactor03

MTB SOCAL
    And a pic from when the Float R was on the bike.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kokopelli Racing