This space not for sale.
    Mar 2004

trashed truth triangle

so I dented the bejesus out of my top tube, insurance bailed me out with a new frame because the 04's are not compatible with the 01's and now I have a brand new frame and dented top tube but otherwise nothing else wrong with the frame. I even put new bushings in last summer.

Is there any interest in a fairly good truth rear end? Should I try to sell it since they now stop making compatible parts and what if someone else breaks a chain stay and has to buy a whole new bike? (just a hypothetical but you get the point). I would feel really stupid throwing it away...is there anyone who needs parts?

For anyone interested, I have a romic exc that I am going to put on either ebay or mtbr classifeds that does not fit the 04's either- you can have first shot at it.

Haven't decided on a price so make me an offer while I am still pissed I had to get a new bike and my $500 shock doesn't fit it.

Not happy but still love ellsworth bikes.
    Go fast, take chances!

www.ellsworthbikes.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Salida-in
    so I dented the bejesus out of my top tube, insurance bailed me out with a new frame because the 04's are not compatible with the 01's and now I have a brand new frame and dented top tube but otherwise nothing else wrong with the frame. I even put new bushings in last summer.

Is there any interest in a fairly good truth rear end? Should I try to sell it since they now stop making compatible parts and what if someone else breaks a chain stay and has to buy a whole new bike? (just a hypothetical but you get the point). I would feel really stupid throwing it away...is there anyone who needs parts?

For anyone interested, I have a romic exc that I am going to put on either ebay or mtbr classifeds that does not fit the 04's either- you can have first shot at it.

Haven't decided on a price so make me an offer while I am still pissed I had to get a new bike and my $500 shock doesn't fit it.

Not happy but still love ellsworth bikes.
    FYI:
    The 2001, '02, '03 and the 2004 chainstays and seat stays are compatible...

Thanks - mondo
    Those that ride, know.