T_E
    mtbr member

TE on Outside Magz

May 2008 Edition Outside Magazine. Our fearless leader busting a move on page 88....Just sayin...
    It's a chronic addiction

Those who skibike, know..
    Ha! Thats a pic of Tony riding down the stairs at the shop. What you DONT see is a glass door just at the bottom of the staircase which he fully intended on avoiding by turning right. He was just about to roll and I said, "um, wait one second..." and I opened the door. Everyone laughed at me, but on his first take, he promptly rolled right out the door...

Bottom line is that its a pretty fun place to work; great people, great ideals [green, made in America, etc.], and what I believe is a great product.

ps - very cool customer base too, as I can attest: I met some really cool people today at Sea Otter...
    Its not the brand of the wand that matters, but the skill of the magician. (Make no mistake tho, your brand does suck butt.)

JDOM for life
    Can anyone post the article here? we do not have Outside Magazine here in the Phil. Muchos Gracias.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Rider x
    Ha! Thats a pic of Tony riding down the stairs at the shop. What you DONT see is a glass door just at the bottom of the staircase which he fully intended on avoiding by turning right. He was just about to roll and I said, "um, wait one second..." and I opened the door. Everyone laughed at me, but on his first take, he promptly rolled right out the door...

Bottom line is that its a pretty fun place to work; great people, great ideals [green, made in America, etc.], and what I believe is a great product.

ps - very cool customer base too, as I can attest: I met some really cool people today at Sea Otter...

Those who skibike, know..
    Its not the brand of the wand that matters, but the skill of the magician. (Make no mistake tho, your brand does suck butt.)