mtbr member
    Jan 2008

some questions about Epiphany

I have two options right now, which should be decided in two weeks because one thing, an Ellsworth Epiphany or Titus Motolite.. but i'm pretty confused which one should be decided.. Sometime I like to put myself on climb, though I don't really like it.. That's why I need a bike that can do all-round, easy to climb and no hesitation at descend.. any suggestions?

And can you tell what size of frame should I choose if my tall is about 172 cm (5'7")?
    thanks

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    check out my review of the 2 bikes:

Titus Motolite II vs. Ellsworth Epiphany shootout review

or go directly to the website that the review is posted on

http://www.spokewrench.com/spokewren...ite-.html#more

cheers

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    thanks..

do you what size should I use on Epiphany? My tall is about 172 cm (5'10")..

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    I am 176 cm and ride a size medium with a 90 mm stem.

mtbr member

Both Great Bikes

Dude-I own both a Moto Exo and a Epiphany and let me assure you the Epiphany can indeed hold her own, I absolutely love mine! Thumbies does a great review-which I have read a few times. I had been riding my Exogrid a lot lately and took my Epiphany out over the weekend to some remote N. Georgia trails-and damn I had forgotten how good a bike she is! The Epiphany climbs amazingly well, the ICT truly is a pleasure to ride and downhill is plush and confident. Either way---- you will have a hell of a good bike. I'm 5'10/11 and ride Large frames with Thomson 100mm stems on both.
    Last edited by Wick; 02-19-2008 at 07:03 PM.