mtbr member

Some new ID flavah for ya

Ellsworth is coming out with a modified Id design. Same frame actually with a different shock. It uses the Fox AVA R with a 7.5" eye2eye and 2.0" stroke. Travel comes out at 5.25" and the bottom bracket is lowered 3/4". The headtube is slackened 1.5 degrees also. They call this the California Edition. Let me know if ya'll have any questions.

Rolling
    Quote Originally Posted by WSChris
    Ellsworth is coming out with a modified Id design. Same frame actually with a different shock. It uses the Fox AVA R with a 7.5" eye2eye and 2.0" stroke. Travel comes out at 5.25" and the bottom bracket is lowered 3/4". The headtube is slackened 1.5 degrees also. They call this the California Edition. Let me know if ya'll have any questions.
    Wow that is a slack head? Can I trade my barely used Id in with a franklin once the romic comes back refurbed? ;-)

So basically every's speculation is correct, the Id will take a spot between the Truth an the Moment?

Are you talking to me?

It is the BOY.

Quote Originally Posted by WSChris
    The new Mountain Biking mag says the "California" edition is the BOY. Whatever.
    gfy

Not a Barry supporter.
    I love my Id with the Romic.

Call me stupid but I just don't get a 5" (or more) travel bike with an air shock.
    Why would I need more than one gear?
    @A_SingleSpeeder
    EPA = crooks!

rr
    I don't do PC
    There doesn't seem to be any difference in this Id and the Moment, same travel and basicly the same numbers. The website shows that shock already available on the ID and the Moment, I must be missing something here. Also, the price for the ID is showing $2295, did it go up?

Only Democrat in Utah
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rroeder
    There doesn't seem to be any difference in this Id and the Moment, same travel and basicly the same numbers. The website shows that shock already available on the ID and the Moment, I must be missing something here. Also, the price for the ID is showing $2295, did it go up?
    This is the Id I just ordered. Mine was $1995 including the Fox Talas RLC front fork.

Members who have read this thread: 0