Time is not a road.

Santa Clause Is Coming to Town

What's on your wish list this year?

I'm thinking some Hope floating rotors, another M4 caliper, some new shorts and gloves.

Anyone asking for a new bike?

over 50 years of cycling

Good job! early xmas

Quote Originally Posted by chad1433
    What's on your wish list this year?

I'm thinking some Hope floating rotors, another M4 caliper, some new shorts and gloves.

Anyone asking for a new bike?
    I think the Epiphany I JUST got covered the birthday I just had AND Christmas......and then some. It will be a VERY low key christmas for me otherwise. But as long as I am riding my Christmas bike under the Christmas trees out on a trail somewhere.....well, life doesn't get any better than that.
    Live in the moment.
    YMMV

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Some Lyriks for the Moment, and Rev's for the HT. And some nice wheels hopefully!!!

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    A Totem for the Rogue and by force, a new Hope M4 caliper to replace my 2006 M4 just to fit the Totem...Thank you Rock Shox for not accepting any adaptator and merry christmas...

Time is not a road.
    Quote Originally Posted by Septentrion
    A Totem for the Rogue and by force, a new Hope M4 caliper to replace my 2006 M4 just to fit the Totem...Thank you Rock Shox for not accepting any adaptator and merry christmas...
    That's funny I had the same issue with Hope and Marzocchi...

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    It will give you the chance to buy the new m4s from Hope. I've seen them in the flesh and they are sexy as hell, gotta have em...
    You can't make a racehorse out of a donkey, but you can make a fast donkey.

The Dude Abides
    Dear Santa,

I've been a very good boy this year. I helped build miles of new trail and host two great events. For Christmas, I would like a Cane Creek Double Barrel rear shock for my Moment. And if you're feeling generious, could you get me the titanium spring too?

Thanks Santa, you're the greatest
    Nelson

anc
    mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    Hmmmmm ....vented disks.......unnecessary but me want

http://www.hopegb.com/

http://www.hopetech.com/database/MBUK.pdf

Time is not a road.
    I refined my list to add lots of Fox clothing!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Time is not a road.
    Well? What did ya get? Anything? I know many of you are sporting new Epiphanies already...

I got some Fox gear and a new wheel with new Hope brakes (haven't picked them up from the shop yet though).

In case anyone is in the market for biking outerwear, that Fox Huck jacket converts to a vest and is very solid nylon contruction. It's still listed on the website for $60 - a steal!
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Dec 2004
    Chad baby, it looks like Santa also gave you a double chin...lay off the mince pies and get out on yer bike ya rascal

Ps. I'm only saying that as I looked in the mirror this morning and I've got more chins than a Chinese telephone directory

Time is not a road.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobbydosser
    Chad baby, it looks like Santa also gave you a double chin...lay off the mince pies and get out on yer bike ya rascal

Ps. I'm only saying that as I looked in the mirror this morning and I've got more chins than a Chinese telephone directory
    With a foot or more of snow on the trails and another foot coming this weekend, I'm forced to find other means...Spinning class tonight at the gym!

VooDoo user.
    I hear ya'll w/ the spin bikes. I have a tv/dvd player in front of mine so I can watch roam, collective, nwd, etc.

I need some fresh videos.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Here what I got, the Rock Shox Totem and the Hope Moto 6 (my birthday is also included, and maybe Xmas 2007 too ) :